Thing 1 and Thing 2

Baby Don't Cry

"Good morning, beautiful." He whispered as he laid his eyes on you squeezing you in his arms. 

"Oh uhm good morning, Jong-In." You replied. 

You just woke up from the best sleep you've ever had since you and Kai split up. You got up from the bed to walk to the bathroom, when all of a sudden your knees felt weak and you collapsed on the floor. You fell to your knees and tipped over, hitting your head on the cold hardwood floor. Kai immediately ran to you and held you up in his arms. 

"JAE MIN GWENCHANA?!" He said in distraught. 

You didn't reply, instead you lay there looking at him dazed. He laid you back down on the bed and ran out the room to get you a glass of water. By the time he came back, you finally got back to your senses. 

"Yah Jae, don't scare me like that? What the hell just happened?" He asked. 

"I don't even know, don't worry I'll be fine though." You said smiling at him. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" 

"I'll be fine, plus I have an appointment later so if anything goes wrong I can always let the doctor know." 

"Oh okay, am I coming with you?" 

"If you want to, sure." 

"Hmm, okay! Do you want to eat out for breakfast or just stay here?" 

"Let's go out and eat, I need some air." 

You went off to shower first and Kai patiently waited for you. Once you got out of the shower, he immediately went in to wash up. You picked out your clothes and started getting ready. By the time you were about to put some make up on, Kai opened the door and walked in, only in a towel...  His abs were exposed, looking more toned than usual. You stared at him for what seemed to be the longest time and you barely noticed until he spoke up. 

"What are you staring at?" He asked. 

"Oh... I uh u-uhm n-nothing." 

"Okay, suit yourself!" 

"Kai have you been working out?" You questioned. 

"Yeah, you like it?" He said while raising his eyebrows. 

"Uh no." You flat out said. 

"Whatever Jae, I know you want me." He said as he winked at you and he went over and kissed your forehead. 

After you both got ready, he drove to the bubble tea shop to eat your breakfast. You both ordered the usual, bacon and eggs, with cantaloupe bubble tea for a drink. For the first time ever, you were finally able to eat. But then your appetite was ruined by the fan girls that surrounded you and Kai. They just wouldn't stop blabbing their mouth. 

OPPA WHO'S THIS? 

IS SHE THAT GIRL WE SAW LAST TIME? 

ISN'T KRYSTAL UNNIE YOUR GIRLFRIEND? 

ARE YOU CHEATING ON HER?! 

You finally had enough of their big mouths and stormed out of the shop. Kai came running after you and he pulled you in for a hug. 

"I'm sorry..." He said. 

"For what? It's not your fault?" Actually if you never cheated this would've never happened, but whatever. 

"I'm sorry that they talked to you like that..." 

"It's okay, I'm used to it. They're right anyways, I'm not your girlfriend." 

"No Jae, please stop."

"Shh, just stop talking and let's get out of here." 

You both got into the car and he started driving somewhere. The roads seemed familiar but you couldn't quite grasp where you were going. He finally made a stop and you found yourself in the middle of a flower field. This was where you and Kai used to hang out when you were both is high school. 

"What are we doing here?" You asked. 

"I just missed the old times, you know? Sometimes I wish I wasn't famous, I wish I was a nobody. Maybe if things ended up that way, we'd still be together." 

"You never know Kai, things can change." 

"Are you trying to say that you still love me?" 

You both laid down on the grass, staring at the bright blue sky. You picked up a flower and started pulling out its petals. 

"Kai... I never stopped loving you. I have and will always love you, remember that."

"I never thought I'd hear that from you. You don't know how happy I am right now." He said as he turned to face you 

He was gazing into your eyes and playing with your hair. You both just stared at each other and cherished the moment. 

"I love you so much, Jae." 

"I love you too, Kae. Just because I said I love you... This doesn't mean we're back together." 

He leaned in and kissed your forehead, "I know, but it's enough to keep me going." 

You and Kai finally left the flower fields and headed out to go to your doctor's appointment. In the car, you were singing to BTS's Coffee, and Kai just looked at you smiling. Once you arrived at the doctors, the doctor called you in for your daily check up and ultrasound. 

"Good afternoon Ms. Lee, ready for today?" You nodded in response. 

He started your ultrasound and Kai sat beside you holding your hand. Once the doctor started, he turned to you with a weird expression. 

"Ms. Lee, have you been eating and taking care of yourself?" 

"Hmm, I haven't been eating much since I don't have the appetite." 

"That's not good for your babies Ms. Lee." 

"Huh? Babies?" You said as you and Kai looked at each other. 

"Mhm, congratulations Ms. Lee, you're having twins!" 

You and Kai immediately turned to each and screamed, "WHAT?!" 

"Yes you're having twins. Now you need to take extra good care of yourself because you're also caring for two others, arasseo?" And you nodded at him. 

Again, you and Kai both got a copy of the ultrasound and you couldn't stop grinning at the picture. You and Kai headed home to tell the guys the good news. Once you reached the door, Exo's manager was waiting outside. 

You and Kai walked up to him and bowed. You excused yourself and walked inside, secretly you started eavesdropping on them. 

"Jong-Inah, I have bad news..." His manager said. 

"Oh.. What is it?" 

"She has to move out, immediately. This is causing too much controversy, people are seeing you together everywhere. Plus her aunt is coming back to take care of the dorm. We need her out by the end of the week." 

"Are you sure she can't stay? Come on, please?" 

"I'm sorry Kai, it's the way things are." And he slowly walked away.

 

Hello my dears! I'm sorry I didn't get to update yesterday! And I admit this update wasn't that good, I've just been so busy and tired. I'm really sorry guys! I hope you guys still liked it! Don't forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe! Luhan sends flying kisses to make it up (: