Falling For You?

Baby Don't Cry

"Good morning sweetie!" He greeted you as you turned to him. 

Waking up next to Kai always made your morning, not to mention his sleepy voice that seemed like music to your ears. You cuddled into his arms and laid your head on his chest. You inhaled his scent which seemed to linger in the air. 

"Oppa can't we just stay like this the whole day?" You asked. 

"I wish honey, but I have an interview later. Let's just go out for breakfast, okay?"

"Arasseo." You said as you held onto him. 

 "Come on, let's get ready." 

"In a bit, let's stay like this for a while. You don't know how long I've been dreaming to hold you in my arms like this." You smiled and looked up at him, and he kissed your forehead.

You guys decided to eat at IHOP (couldn't think of a place lol).  You ordered Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream while Kai a crepe with Nutella, strawberries, and bananas. Once your food arrived you started feeding Kai. You started messing around with him and put whipped cream on his noise. He made a puppydog face and begged you to take it off. You were just about to off the whipped cream in his nose when you saw camera flashes. 

"AISH SERIOULY AGAIN?!" You irritatedly yelled. 

"Calm down jagiya, let's just get out of here." 

Kai held your hand and escorted you out. His fans started following you outside and you heard them screaming:

OPPA HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US 

WHO IS SHE OPPA 

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIECE OF TRASH 

DID SHE STALK YOU TO GET INTO YOUR PANTS

Hearing his fans saying all sorts of things about you broke your heart. Once you got into the car, tears were dripping down your cheek. He turned to you and saw the tears rolling down your cheek, he wiped away your tears and lifted up your chin. 

"Listen jagiya, don't ever let what they say get to you, okay? You're all that matters to me and I don't care about what others have to say about us, okay? So please stop crying, you're making your baby sad." He said as he pouted at you. 

"Arasseo arasseo." 

"I love you, Jae Min."

"I love you too, Jong-Inah." You said as you locked eyes with him and smiled. You could see the sparkle in his eyes. 

He kept driving for what seemed like hours, finally you arrived at a beautiful beach. The water was transparent, the sand looked so soft, and most importantly you were finally alone with the love of your life. 

He took your hand and lead you down to the water. The water felt ice cold but him holding you in his arms just made everything warmer. He twirled you around, caught you in his arms, tilted you back and leaned forward to kiss you. You felt like his little princess. You dragged him to the water and started splashing him. 

"YAH WATER YOU DOING?" (lol I just had to) 

"Oh nothing, just trying to have some fun." You said as you winked at him and ran off, making him chance after you.

He tackled you down onto the sand and started tickling you. 

"YOU WANTED TO HAVE SOME FUN RIGHT?!"

"Okay okay mianhe! You can stop now!" You shrieked as you started bursting out laughing. 

"I'll only stop on one condition. You have to yell this to the whole entire world, arasseo? 'Kim Jong In is the iest man on earth and he's mine and only mine. I'm his and only his, no one will be able to break us apart.' 

"KIM JONG IN IS THE IEST MAN ON EARTH AND HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE. I'M HIS AND ONLY HIS, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BREAK US APART. YUP ALL YOU ES BETTER HAVE HEARD THAT!" You screamed and started laughing. 

"Come on let's have some real fun. Let's go skinny dipping!" You said as you started to take your clothes off and dashed to the water. 

"YAH WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!" He said as he ran after you. 

After your little skinny dipping session, you both went back to the dorm. He was getting ready for his interview with EXO-K while you were cleaning around the house. 

"Baby we're going to leave now, okay? You be careful, don't overwork yourself." He said and kissed you. 

"I won't, come home soon love!" You yelled as he headed out the door. 

After about an hour of cleaning, Luhan, Xiumin, Yixing, Chen, and Tao invited you to go out with them. You denied their offer and told them you were tired, but to be back in time for dinner. They left Kris behind because he decided to sleep in today. You sat down on the couch and decided to watch Kai's interview. Just as you the TV, they were about to interview Kai. 

"So Kai, I heard you were seen with a lady friend today?" The MC asked. 

"Oh uh yeah." He said as he started blushing. 

You started blushing yourself when you saw his reaction. 

"So who's this lady friend on yours?" 

"Well uhm, she's very special to me, she's not just an ordinary girl. She's really something special. And to all my fans out there, please stop bashing on her. When you tell her all sorts of things, it not only hurts her, it hurts me too." 

You couldn't help but start screaming into the couch pillow.

"Awh that's so sweet Kai. But what about you and Krystal from f(x)?" 

"We have nothing going on."

"Are you sure? That's not what she said." 

Hearing that just ruined your whole night. You got up from the couch and decided to make dinner, spaghetti and fried chicken. After making the sauce and frying the chicken, you started to boil the noodles. After the noodles were done, you got up on top of the counter to get the colander to strain the noodles. Just as you were about to go down, your foot missed the ladder step and you fell off the counter. You thought you were going to face plant onto the floor, but you face planted on something else... Actually, not something, someone... 

It was Kris.. Only in his boxers.

You were trying to process what was happening when the door opened. Someone walked it and it was Kai...

You were still on top of Kris when Kai came running to you yelling. 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed. 

"Jong-In please let me explain! It's not what it looks like!" You said as you came running after him. 

"Jae stop. Let me handle it, it'll be better if I explain." He said, as he stopped you from running after Kai and ran after him instead. 

 

Hmm what did you guys think about this chapter? Sorry if there are any mistakes, I haven't double checked anything because I use my phone to type this. But I hope you guys liked it! Comment & subscribe ^-^