More Promises?

Baby Don't Cry

KAI's POV 

I'm so worried. Man I'm so stupid for telling her to watch our interview today, well either way she would've found out what happened. why did Krystal have to barge into the picture. I hate myself so much right now for not stopping her from what she was doing.

When we got to the building, I immediately ran to our dorm. But when I opened the door, she wasn't there, she wasn't in the room either. Everything was messed up, pillows all over the place, broken glass...

What happened? Where could she be? I know she's mad at me, but it's been 2 hours since that interview and it's dark outside. She better not be doing anything stupid. 

She finally came home and I couldn't help but yell at her, I know I didn't mean it. I was just really frustrated and worried.

-Conversation between Jae, Kai, and Kris happen- 

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING WITH KRIS HYUNG?! WHY DOES HE SEEM TO BE SO CONCERED ABOUT HER?! I'M HER BOYFRIEND, THAT'S MY JOB! PLUS WHY WAS SHE IN THE HOSPITAL WHAT'S GOING ON?????

Kris' POV 

I didn't know what I was doing. Why was I feeling this way? Why did I feel in the need to protect her? Why did I keep smiling when I was with her earlier? KRIS YOU NEED TO STOP, JAE IS KAI'S GIRLFRIEND. DON'T INTERFERE WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP. 

KAI'S POV 

So Kris hyung pulled me outside for a walk. 

"What do you have to say hyung? Why were you with my girlfriend? What were you guys doing?" I asked. 

"Okay Jong-In, so I went home since you and the boys were going out to buy dinner. You know what I came home to? Jae was on her knees, bawling her eyes out, about to throw the remote at me. Everything was a mess, she was obviously mad at the fact that Krystal just announced that she was your girlfriend. I was coming up to her when she ran to the bathroom and she ended up throwing up. She pleaded me to help her, so I took her to the hospital. The doctor told her was what wrong, then we went out for some patbingsu to get her mind off of things. Then we came home to raging Jong-In." He explained. 

"Oh... Okay. I'm sorry hyung, I shouldn't have lashed out like that, I'm sorry. Wait... So what was wrong with her?" 

"I think it's best if she told you herself. Jong-In, you really need to take care of her, okay? Anything can affect her health. She's going through so much right now, she's under a lot of stress. 

"Arasseo hyung. Don't worry, I'll take care of her." 

"Don't just say that to me, prove it to her." 

Regular POV 

It felt so good to let out your feelings to Sehun, he's like the little brother you've never had. 

"So noona, when do you find out if your baby is a girl or boy?" 

"I'm not sure yet, hunnie. I still have lots of appointments to schedule. I think I have one next week." 

"Really noona? Can I come please?" He said doing aegyo.

"Aigoo, Sehunnie you need to stop that. Of course noona will take you with her!" 

"You're the best noona ever! So... When do you plan on telling hyung about the baby? 

"I'm not sure yet, maybe when this whole situation is settled. Maybe on our birthday? I'm not sure."

"OH THAT'S RIGHT! You and hyung have the same birthday! What do you want for your birthday noona?" 

"Having you by my side is good enough Sehunnie." You said smiling at him. 

"Ayyy noona, stop messing with me!" 

"Hey hunnie, want to go on a walk with me?" 

"Sure!" 

All of a sudden you were craving strawberry milk, so you and Sehun walked to the store. 

"Sehunnie will you buy me some strawberry milk, please?" You begged. 

"Okay, anything for noons and my future nephew/niece." 

After you got your milk, you walked to the park with Sehun and sat in the swing. You looked up at the sky and stared at how the stars glistened in the sky. All of a sudden your swing started moving, and you looked back and Sehun was pushing you. You both didn't say a word and just looked at the sky. All of a sudden, a shooting star came by and you made a wish. 

I wish Jong-In and I will live happily with our future baby. I'm not asking for a happy ending, but I just want a happily family for our baby.

"What did you wish for noona?" He asked. 

"It won't come true, if I tell you Sehunnie." You said. 

"Fine noona, be like that." 

You two became quiet and your swing stopped swinging. A pair of arms were wrapped around your waist. 

"What are you doing Sehun?" You asked. 

"Holding the most beautiful girl in the world."  

You turned around and you were face to face with Kai. 

"Oh uh hi..." You said. 

"Hi jagi. I'm sorry for bursting out at you. You know I didn't mean to, I was just really worried and frustrated. I know you watched the interview, Kris hyung told me what happened..."

"Oh did he? What else did he tell you?" 

"He told me you went to the hospital, what's wrong baby?" 

"It's nothing, I just have a cold, that's all." 

"Phew, hyung made it seem like it was something serious. Listen sweetie about Krystal..."

"I know Kai, I know. I know you tried to ignore her. I know you tried to pull away from her. I know you tried to explain yourself. I know it all Jong-In." 

"I know you're mad. Who wouldn't be mad? But please, forgive me... I know I'm always asking you to forgive me all the time because of my stupid mistakes. I'll understand if you wouldn't want to. You know there's nothing going on between us. I love you and only you, please remember that. Please forgive me." He said, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"You know, Jong-In one day I'm just not gonna try anymore. Everybody has that time where they've finally had enough. I'm just telling you this because everything is piling up on me and I'm just so tired of it. I'm so tired of having to fight for you because some girl thinks she can get it in way of our relationship. I'm tired of fighting all the time. I'm tired of hearing 'I'm sorry'. I try to overcome all of that because I love you Jong-In. I love you so ing much. And I just hate how we can't be happy." You said, crying for like the 100th time today.

"I know baby, I know. Shhh, stop crying." 

"I forgive you Jong-In." 

"Really? Thank you so much, baby. I promise I won't let you down. I love you so much." 

"I love you too." 

He turned you around and planted a sweet kiss on your lips.

What did you guys think about this chapter? I'm not so happy about it, it's more like a 'filler' chapter. But please let me know what you think! Comments are highly appreciated (: please don't forget to subscribe! :* I love you guys! Here's Kai for you guys (; 

I bet you're all drooling! BWAHAHAHA