Why?

Baby Don't Cry

Kai's POV

 
" why am I so stupid? Why did I let myself get dragged away by those damn girls?! I'm so worried, where the hell did she go?!" 
 
You tried calling her but it just went straight to voicemail. You drove to her house but she wasn't even home.
 
Where the hell could she be?!
 
Regular POV
 
"My god, why am I so gullible? I shouldn't have fallen for his tricks. I should've known better and just stayed away from him. But what now? Did he even really mean what he said?"
 
You could've even think straight, all you could do was cry. You walked across the street, your vision was getting blurry. You didn't even notice all the cars passing by and all the honking until you were blinded with bright lights... All of a sudden your whole life flashed before your eyes. The last thing you heard were sirens and someone saying, " Miss are you okay?! Gwenchanayo?! Ugh , I'm so sorry!" 
 
Kai's POV 
 
You tried calling all her friends but no one knew where she was. But suddenly you got a call, you were so excited because you thought it was her. But it wasn't... 
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Uhm is this Mr. Kim Jong-In?"
 
"Yes that's me, why are you calling?"
 
"I'm sorry to disturb you, but you were the last person on Ms. Lee Jae Min's phone. We called to inform you that she's been struck by a car and is hospitalized." 
 
No this can't be happening... Why? Why didn't it just happen to me? 
 
You got into your car and drove to the hospital the doctor informed you. You ran to the front desk and asked what room she was in. 
 
3rd floor, Room 114. 
 
You tried to barge into the room, but you were forbidden from going inside. You called the guys to tell them what happened to her. They all rushed there and you started crying in Kyungsoo's arms. 
 
"WAHHHHH KYUNGSOO WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?! IF I WASN'T SO IGNORANT TO LEAVE HER ALONE, THEN THIS SHOULD'VE HAVE HAPPENED TO HER, !"
 
"Shhh Jong-In calm down, everything will be okay, she'll be fine. I promise."
 
The doctor came out to tell you the news. 
 
"She has sprained her ankle and broken her arm. She lost a lot of blood and is suffering from head trauma. When she got hit by the car, she banged her head hard on the concrete. It's not that severe so it's nothing to worry about, but it might come back later on. Right now we are pumping blood into her to get her back . I will let you know when you are able to see her. For now, please get some rest."
 
"Come Kai, let's get back to the dorm, you need to get some rest." Suho said.
 
"I don't want to, you guys can go. I'm going to wait until I get to see her."
 
"Okay but come back as soon as you can."
 
You fell asleep in the waiting room chair. You were having nightmares. You dreamt that she died in your arms before you could even tell her that you loved her. You woke up bawling your eyes out. Just then, the doctor came up to you and said it was safe to see her. 
 
Once you got into her room you were appalled and you started crying even more. There she was, laying down on the hospital bed with bandage wrapped around her head. She had a cast on her arm and left ankle. She was suffering so much and you blamed it all on yourself. 
 
"Jagiya... Mianhe. I shouldn't have let myself get dragged away by those girls. I'm so sorry for leaving you all alone by yourself. I should've been there to protect you, and I'll understand if you wake up being mad at me. But please don't get stressed out because it'll be bad for you. I hope I'm the first thing you see when you wake up tomorrow. I promise I'll make it up to you. I'm so sorry yeobo. I'll never let anything harm you ever again, I love you so much." 
 
You kissed her forehead and held her hand to sleep. Just as you were about to close your eyes, you heard her say something. 
 
"Jong-Inah, saranghae..." 
 
 
I hope you guys like this chapter! It's pretty short, but please tell me your thoughts in the comments & don't forget to subscribe (: 
 
Xoxo <3