Recollecting Memories?

Baby Don't Cry

"Hey, you're awake now." You heard someone say. 

"Mmmm," was all you could say as slowly started opening your eyes, squirming from the bright light.

"Oh Kai... What happened?" You asked. 

"Well you passed out after that fight with Krystal. Do you want to eat? Kyungsoo made egg drop soup." 

"Ah, I see. She deserved it, what comes around comes back around. And sure, but I can't get up, my back hurts." You replied. 

"That's fine, that's why I'm here. Stay put, I'll get you some food." He said, giving you a warm smile.

It's been about 10 minutes and Kai still wasn't back get from getting your food, so you decided to check up on him since you had to pee anyways. You snuck out of your room and headed over to the bathroom, once you were done with your business, you headed over to the kitchen. You overhead Kai talking to someone on the phone, so you decided to carefully pull out a chair and listen to their conversation. 

"But manager, I don't want to. Can we stop with this Krystal thing? You know that I don't like her, I love Jae, so why are you making me announce that I'm in a relationship with Krystal? I thought we were over this already! Whatever okay, bye!" 

Why is my heart hurting so much? You thought as you placed your right hand over your heart. Then Kai turned around startled seeing you sitting in front of him. 

"Oh... Uh Jae how long have you been sitting here?" He stuttered. 

"I just got here." You lied. 

"I thought you couldn't get up?" He asked. 

"Yeah, but I had to pee and you were taking long so I decided to check up on you, in case you burned yourself or something." You replied. 

"Ah, I see. Well here's your food, sweetie." He said, smiling slightly. 

"Gomawo." You replied. 

"Here, let me feed you. Say ahhhhhh." He said. 

Why didn't he tell me anything? I wonder if he'll ever tell me. 

For the rest of the night, you and Kai just watched movies on the couch. 

The next morning, you woke up and Kai wasn't by your side. The door slowly opened and Kris walked in and sat next to you. 

"Hey, you're finally awake." He said, giving you a kiss on the cheek. 

"Yeah, were you waiting for me or something?" You asked, as you sat up on the bed. 

"Kind of, I've been walking in and out of your room, hehe." He said, as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"See! You're such a creep! Why were you doing that?" 

"Awh you're so cute! We have to go somewhere that's why! Come on, you have to get ready!" He squealed as he dragged you out of bed. 

What the hell is he talking? Where are we going? Oh, this boy is full of surprises. 

You quickly showered and Kris followed after you. You put your hair in rollers while you did your make up. You put on a cute floral dress and some sandals, and took the rollers out of your hair. You went outside the room and Kris was waiting for you. 

"Wah, you look pretty! Your baby bump is getting bigger and bigger day by day!" He said as he pinched your cheeks.

"YAH STOP IT!" You said as you pinched his cheeks too.

You stopped at a small cafe to grab some breakfast and headed over to some random building. Once you walked into the building, you realized you were in a filming studio. You and Kris kept walking until you reached your seats, you took a little sneak peak backstage and saw Kai and Krystal getting their make up done. 

WHAT THE HELL? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHY DID KRIS BRING ME HERE?! 

"Kris! What the hell?! Why did you bring me here?! I'M LEAVING!" You said as you way your way towards the door. 

"NO WAIT JAE! PLEASE! Stay, stay for me, I'm begging you." He pleaded as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in for a hug. 

"Arasseo, just because its for you." You replied. 

LAST NIGHT 

After you fell asleep on Kai while watching the movie, he carried you into his room and laid you down on the bed. He tucked you in and whispered goodnight as he kissed your forehead. 

Instead of laying down next to you, he headed over to Kris' room and knocked on his door. 

"Come in." Kris said. 

Kai entered his room and sat in the chair in the corner. 

"What is it, Kai?" Kris asked. 

"Hyung... Can you do me a favor?" Kai said. 

"Depends..." Kris replied.

"Well you see... Manager wants me to publicly announce my so called relationship with Krystal in an interview tomorrow... And I was wondering if you can bring Jae so she can watch..." Kai explained.

"Why? So she can get hurt again?" Kris said as he rolled his eyes. 

"No hyung, it's not like that! I know you like her, that's why you're so overprotective, but please just trust me!" Kai pleaded. 

"Fine. I'll bring her." 

"Thanks hyung, you're the best!" 

"That's what they all say." 

NOW

You just sat there with Kris just waiting for the interview to start, after 30 minutes it finally started. You sat there looking bored while the MC just kept blabbing and blabbing , just then that question popped up. 

"So Kai, what's your relationship with Krystal?" The MC asked and Krystal reached for Kai's hand and he didn't even budge. 

"Well you see... I love this girl so much. I don't know what'd I'd do without her, she's the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile on my face. Everything I do is for her. She's the reason why I'm a better person, she's my strength and I will never let her go." Kai said and the crowd started saying awwwww and the MC joined as well. Your heart just dropped upon hearing that. 

Did he just say that? Am I hearing this? HE'S SAYING THIS ABOUT THAT GIRL?! I should've known, you're so stupid Jae. 

"Shhh, I'm not done. I love this girl to death and I want to marry her." Kai said as he stood up from his chair, you got up as well to walk out the door. 

Just then, Kai walked down the stage and kneeled in front of you. 

"Lee Jae Min, the girl I love is you... Will you marry me?" He asked.

All of a sudden memories flashed before your eyes and there were voices inside your head. 

"Kai oppa wait! I want to ride the swings with you!" 

"KAI AND JAE SITTING IN A TREE. K I S S I N G." 

"Jae, I'm off to training... I'll miss you!" 

"Awh you combined our names together. And it's a promise to you that I'll never hurt you or do anything to hurt you. You always be mine and I'll always be yours. You're the only one who holds the key to my heart, arasseo?"

"I know you're mad. Who wouldn't be mad? But please, forgive me... I know I'm always asking you to forgive me all the time because of my stupid mistakes. I'll understand if you wouldn't want to. You know there's nothing going on between us. I love you and only you, please remember that. Please forgive me." 
 
You smiled as you started to remember your past with Kai, oh how you missed him so much. Now he was kneeling before you, asking for your hand in marriage. 
 
"Kai... I..." You were about to answer but your head started to hurt and your vision started to blurry. Before you know it, you passed out in his arms. 
 
You woke up and the place was so familiar. You were in the hospital again, laying in the hospital bed while Kai's head was rested on your bed. Memories yet again flashed before your eyes. You were back where you both started. It was that day in the hospital when you got into that car accident and Kai confessed his feelings to you, when you woke up you said I love you back. Now here you are again, with Kai, this time something similar.
 
"Oh jagi, you're awake." He said, as he sat up on his chair. 
 
You just stared at him and admired how much you missed him. 
 
"Kai... I uh I love you so much. Yes, I will marry you." You blurted out, you grabbed his collar and tenderly kissed him. 
 
Now you were starting all over again, this time, it was different.
 
YAAAAAAAAY! What did you guys think?! Finally, right?! I'm so sad because this is my 2nd to last chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe! Love you guys :* 
 
PS: TOO LAZY TO EDIT, I WILL LATER OMG KAI