The Three Musketeers

Baby Don't Cry

"YAH STOP KISSING!" Sehun screamed, as all 11 of them walked into your tiny hospital room. 

"Sooooooo... What's going on here?" Kris asked, eyeing you suspiciously. 

"SHE SAID YES!!" Kai squealed as he raised your hand up, showing everyone your ring. 

"WAAAAHHHHHH CONGRATS!" They all yelled in unison. 

Just then the doctor came in. 

"Hello Ms. Lee, I see you've recovered your memory. I'm just here to tell you that you are getting better, just keep taking your medications, okay? You can be discharged today." He said, smilingly at you. 

"Thanks doctor." You replied. 

Once he exited the room, you asked the boys if you could be left alone, but you asked Kris to stay behind. 

"So, what is it?" Kris asked. 

"Kris... I'm sorry." You said. 

"You have nothing to be sorry about Jae. I know you love Kai, a lot. I know you're really happy with him, and that's good enough for me." 

"Kris... Thank you... so much. I really can't thank you enough. I don't know what I'd do without you. I obviously fell for you from the start, I mean literally. I fell off the bed and you saved me, and the time where I slipped off the counter landing on you just wearing boxers, remember? Kris you're just, I don't know. You make me go crazy, my heart beats so fast when I'm around you. I swear, if I wasn't with Kai, I'd jump on you right now, but we know that can't happen. I love you, Kris. Thank you for everything. You will always, and I mean always, be my knight and shining armor." You said, as you got up from the hospital bed and gave Kris a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Anything for you, Jae, anything for my princess. As long as your happy, I'm happy." He said, hugging you back. 

2 months later... 

"BABY, CAN YOU PLEASE BUY ME STRAWBERRY MILK? PLEASE?" 

"KYUNGSOO OPPA, CAN YOU COOK KIMCHI SPAGHETTI? PRETTY PLEASE?" 

"LUHAN OPPA, CAN YOU BUY ME TARO BUBBLE TEA WITH SEHUNNIE PLEASE?" 

"KRIS OPPA, WATCH A MOVIE WITH ME!" 

"YIXING OPPA, CAN YOU MASSAGE MY BACK PLEASE?

For the past two months, everyday has been like this. All the boys had to deal with your complaints and cravings. They were in and out of the dorm just to please you. 

"Honey, what do you think our kids will be like?" You asked Kai. 

"Of course our little girl is gonna be precious, just like her mom." He said while pinching your cheeks. 

"AIGOOOO, I hope our little boy doesn't end up like you! A heartbreaker, I want him to be like Kris oppa." You replied. 

"You got that right, Jae!" Kris yelled from across the room. 

"YAH! STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE HYUNG!" Kai screamed. 

"She's not your wife, YET! So I can still steal her from you!" Kris replied, winking at you. 

Today you were house hunting with Kai, you didn't want a house too small or too big. It took you and Kai about 2 hours to find the perfect house. It had 6 bed rooms, 3 bathrooms, a beautiful backyard, a studio, and a pool. You thought it was too much, but Kai insisted since he wanted everything perfect for the kids. 

After a long day, you finally went back to the dorm and crashed on the bed. You woke up in the middle of the night, needing to pee.

"What is up with my bladder these days? Geeze." You said as you got up to turn on the light. 

You got up from the bed and realized there was a huge wet spot on the bed. 

"GEEZUS I PEED THE BED?!" You screeched. 

"WAIT WHAT HOLY CRAP! DID MY WATER JUST BREAK?! OH MY LORD KRISUS KAI WAKE UP!!" You yelled as you shook him rapidly. 

"Wait... What? Huh? What's happening jagi?" Kai asked 

"YAH QUIT BEING A PABO AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL, MY WATER BROKE. MY GOODNESS  KAI GET YOUR LAZY OUT OF BED!" You screamed. 

He frantically ran out of bed and started packing your stuff in a duffle bag. Then, he ran into everybody's room screaming, "JAE IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH WAKE UP," sounding like the village idiot. 

He rushed you to the hospital and you were immediately brought into the room. Your contractions were hurting like hell and you couldn't help but scream all over the place. 

"AHHHHHH DOCTOR GET THESE THINGS OUT OF ME ALREADY!" You yelled. 

"Please calm down." He said. 

Kai was next to you holding your hand , trying to keep you calm. 

"Push baby, push." 

"AHHHHH, OH MY GOD AHHHHHH." 

After about 7 pushes, your first baby was out. Cries were filling the hospital room. 

"Come one, Jae push, you got this!" 

It was easier for you to push now, and after about 5 pushes, the second baby finally came out. 

"Woooh, that was some hard work, finally." You said out of breath. 

"Ms. Lee, we're not done yet. You got one more to go." The doctor said. 

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! TRIPLETS?! I THOUGHT I WAS ONLY HAVING TWINS?! AM I TRIPPING OR WHAT?! IS THIS SOME SIDE EFFECT?!" You screamed. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to stress you out since you had your memory loss and everything." 

"WELL YOU STILL COULD'VE TOLD ME!" 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry! Now push!" 

"AGGHHHHH, KAI HELP ME OH MY GOD." You yelled. 

Finally, after pushing for what seemed like forever, your baby was finally out. You were exhausted and you immediately fell asleep. The nurse took the triplets into the nursery. 

Pit was 7 in the morning and you finally woke up. 

"Hey sweetie, someone wants to say hello." He said, as he came up to you holding your daughter.

"Oh honey, she's beautiful!" You whispered as you held her in your arms. 

"Hey, don't forget about your two sons. They're handsome, just like me." He said, as he came back holding both of them in his arms. 

"Oh no, trouble makers." You giggled.

Suddenly, your baby girl started crying from the sudden movements. 

"Shhh, baby don't cry, mommy and daddy's here." You said, as you left a kiss on her forehead. 

Well, I have no idea what to say. My first fanfic is over. I thought I could end it better, but I don't know. The ending isn't as great as I thought it would be. I hope you guys still enjoyed it though! Thank you so much for all the support you guys have given me for this fanfic, it really means a lot! I love you guys <3 

Also, I was thinking of writing a special chapter about their wedding! If you want that, then please comment down below! (:

y grab!