Jealousy Is A B*tch

Baby Don't Cry

You turned to him and your mouth dropped, forming a big O, then you buried your face in your hands. 

What the hell is happening? He can't be freaking serious! 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard multiple voices say:

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" 

You looked up and to your surprise, Kai, Sehun, and Kris... were about to pounce onto Jungkook to beat him up. Luckily, the guys held the 3 down and you were trapped in the middle of all of them. 

NOONA WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?! 

UH NO SEHUN WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?! I'M THE FATHER OF THE BABY! 

Uhm... I was just shocked...?

"YAH CAN YOU ALL CALM DOWN! DON'T MAKE THE PREGNANT LADY SCREAM!" You yelled. 

They all finally calmed down and Kai pulled you outside for a private talk.

"What the hell was that? WHO the hell was that kid? What the Jae, why didn't you tell me anything?" 

"First of all, why are you so concerned? We're not together anymore, right? So I'd appreciate it if you'd back off my business. Second, his name is Jungkook, not that kid. And why do I have to tell you everything? You didn't ask, plus why should I tell you anything when all you do is keep things from me?" 

"YAH! I do not! And you're the mother of my child so I should know what's happening! Do you still have feelings for him HUH?! 

"WE'RE O V E R REMEMBER?!  And so what if I still have feelings for him? YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME KAI!" 

"JUST STAY THE AWAY FROM HIM, ALRIGHT?! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR THAT KID." 

"W H A T E V E R MR. KIM JONG-IN. I do what I want." You said as you walked inside, him following after you.

Just as you walked in, Jungkook got up and walked up to you, nudging Kai to the side.

"I feel like I'm not wanted here, haha. How bout we talk about this over coffee tomorrow?" He asked. 

"I'd love to!" You said as you turned around to smirk at Kai. 

"Okay great! I'll pick you up at 2?" 

"Sure! I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" You said as you hugged him, making eye contact with Kai to piss him off more. 

"Bye Minnie!" He said as he gave you a light peck on the cheek.

Once he was out the door, Kai turned to you and said: 

"YAH DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM? NOW YOU'RE HAVING COFFEE WITH HIM AND HE KISSED YOUR CHEEK?! AHHHHHHH!!"

He was filled with rage, his face was turning red, ready to explode. 

"Aigoo, you're so cute when you're jealous!" You said pinching his cheeks before you went to sit down between Sehun and Kris. 

"YAH LEE JAE MIN WHY ARE YOU SO CONFUSING?! WHY AM I LETTING YOU TORTURE ME?!" Kai yelled as he ran to the room and slammed the door shut. 

You all started laughing at his reaction. 

"Jae what was that all about anyways?" Luhan asked. 

"Ouu Jong-In is jealous, haha." Lay giggled. 

"Well guys, apparently our little Jong-In is jealous of my ex boyfriend and wants me to stay away from him. He gave me a lecture earlier."

"Well maybe he's right..." Kris said. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Oh uh nothing... Forget I said anything." He replied.

"Okay well do you guys want to have a movie night with me?!" You said as you started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Sure, why not! Let's go out and buy some snacks!" Kyungsoo said. 

Once you got to the grocery store, you all looked like a whole bunch of crazy monkeys running up and down the isles throwing food in the shopping cart. Baekhyun was riding in the cart like a little kid while Chanyeol was pushing it, grabbing every single thing he sees and putting it in the cart. You, Chen, and Lay went straight for the ice cream and grabbed 5 buckets. Sehun was running around looking for cotton candy while Kris was just following him around, and Tao was following Kris. Xiumin was darting for the steamed buns and Luhan was targeting the candy. D.O was just running around looking like a lost puppy while Suho was just standing there looking at his wallet, thinking if he has enough money to pay for everything. 

"Umma, mianhe! We're making you pay for everything!" You said as you back hugged Suho.

"It's okay Jae! I know how you're feeling right now, I know you need this 'girls' night out with us." He said. 

"Ah oppa you're the best!" You said, hugging him properly.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?! HE'S MINE!" Someone yelled. 

You turned around and Lay was staring at you. 

"Oops, my bad oppa! You can have him back, SuLay fighting!" You said as you ran away. 

"MWUH?!" They yelled as they ran after you.

After all the chaos at the grocery store, you all finally came back to the dorm. Kai was still sulking in his room. You went on Netflix and everybody wanted to watch a scary movie, so you chose The Conjuring. Chen was microwaving the popcorn, Tao was making the nachos, and Suho was preparing the drinks. Xiumin and Luhan gathered all the pillows and blankets to make a fort. Sehun and Baekhyun were fighting for the couch and Sehun won. 

"Noona sit next to me & let's cuddle! I'm scared!" He said doing his aegyo.

"Arasseo hunnie! You have so much aegyo." You said as you sat down next to him. 

Once the movie was about to start, they all turned off the lights and Kris sat down next to you. You, Kris and Sehun shared one blanket. You were so focused on the movie that you didn't even realize that Kris was staring you the whole time. 

"Noona hug me, I'm scared!" Sehun said. 

"Yah Sehun go hug a pillow!" Kris said.

"But but, I want noona!" He complained. 

"Yah if she gets to hug you, she has to hug me too!" Kris replied. 

"YAH WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING OVER ME?! I'll just lay down on you both okay?" You said. 

You placed your head on Kris's lap while your legs were on Sehun's. When the scary parts popped up, you gave out a soft squeal while you buried your head under the blanket and Kris would look down laughing at you. You glared at him and he mouthed 'Sorry.' Just as another scary pop up was going to happen, Kris held your hand and whispered: 

"You're too cute when you're scared, you know that? But don't worry, I'm here." He gave your hand a little squeeze, making your heart beat faster. You just gave out a small smile. 

Throughout the whole movie, Kris held your hand, giving your hand a little squeeze every now and then when something scary popped up. After the movie was done, all the guys were knocked out. You got up to turn off the TV when Sehun stopped you and said he'd do it. Once he came back, you placed your legs on his lap again. He bent over you and gave you a kiss on the forehead and said:

"Goodnight and sweet dreams noona, don't think of me too much!" 

"Yah you little!" You said as you hit him on the arm. 

After Sehun said goodnight, Kris leaned into your face and said goodnight too. Your faces were only inches away from each other, again making your heart beat faster. 

"Goodnight gorgeous, have sweet dreams... About me." He said as he winked at you and kissed your cheek. 

You didn't even have time to react when he quickly pulled away and drifted to sleep. You just laid there staring at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep. 

Today was so crazy. Why do I have to be surrounded by so many guys? WHY AM I GETTING SO MANY KISSES TODAY?! What in the world... 

You thought this as you were slowly falling asleep, but then you heard the door open and Kai mumbling to himself. 

"I guess they had fun without me. I should say goodnight to her." 

You pretended to be asleep and he came up to you and whispered: 

"Goodnight my love, have sweet dreams about us. Don't think about them, okay? I wish I was the one you're sleeping next to, but I'm not. I guess it's just another sleepless night for me. Goodnight, I love you so much." He gave you a tender kiss on your lips. 

I wish that too, Jong-In. I wish that too.

Hello my lovely subbies! I hope you guys enjoyed this fluffy chapter! I'm so jealous of Jae, all the guys are fighting over her! Anyways, thank you guys so much for the 70+ subs and 2000+ views! I love you guys so much! Here's Kris (; 

PS: I'll edit after I finish HW!