Good Knight?

Baby Don't Cry

Kai's POV 

I was having the time of my life with Jae until the fan girls came. Damn it, why do people always have to ruin our time together? Manager hyung called me and told us to go to the back exit. He told her to stay but I didn't want to leave her but I knew it was for her safety. When he told I was going to Japan for 2 weeks and that I had to publicly announce that I was in a relationship with Kystal, my heart dropped... I was speechless. I didn't know what to say, yet again something had to come between us. 
 
Kris' POV 
 
When I found out that Kai and Jae were in trouble, I persuaded Manager hyung to let me come so I can ensure Jae's safety, and he finally agreed with me. When I arrived there, Jae was crying... I pulled her into my arms and assured her that she'll be okay. 
 
Regular POV 
 
He didn't even fight for me. He was just going to let this whole thing happen? I should've known better... 
 
I stood there in Kris' arms, which felt like my safe haven. Why is he always here for me? My knight and shining armour? What's that even supposed to mean? 
 
"Oppa... can you take me home please...?" 
 
"Arasseo. C'mon let's go." He said reaching for your hand. 
 
You walked out of the alley hand in hand with Kris. He turned to you and flashed his pearly white smile. 
 
"Are you sure you want to go home already?" He said smirking at you. 
 
"Hmm, what did you have in mind?' You asked. 
 
He squeezed your hand and you both ran for the car. He started driving for about 15 minutes and you both arrived at an isolated place filled with trees. He lead you behind the trees and bushes and you presented with a beautiful clear river. 
 
"C'mon, I know you want to scream your problems. No one's here, just let it all out." He said. 
 
Just as you were about to scream your lungs out, your phone rang. It was Kai... You were debating whether to answer it or not, but you had to face him eventually so you just decided to answer. 
 
"Yoboseyo?" 
 
"Jae-ah, where are you? I'm at your house." 
 
"Oh, I'm with Kris oppa right now, waeyo?" 
 
"I have something to tell you..." 
 
"If it's about you leaving for Japan and announcing to the public that you're with Krystal, then you have nothing to explain. I'm hanging up." 
 
"NO JAE WAIT! LET ME EX..." 
 
Just as he was about to say something you hung up on him. Now you were finally free to let out your thoughts. 
 
"I HATE YOU KAI! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!" 
 
"I HATE YOU TOO KAI! WHY DID JAE HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?! WHY COULDN'T SHE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME?!" He yelled and you both fell to the ground laughing.
 
"KRYSTAL I HATE YOUR GUTS! IF YOU HADN'T INTERFERED WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP THEN THIS WHOLE THING WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!" You shouted. 
 
You spent your whole after yelling and screaming your lungs out with Kris. I felt great to finally release your bottled feelings. Being with Kris just lightened up your mood. His smile can brighten up anybody's day. It was getting dark, and you and Kris sat on the grass watching the sunset. He wrapped you up in his jacket and you laid your head on his shoulder. You were cuddled up in his arms and the moment just felt right. There was no one to disturb you, it was pure peace and quiet... That was until it started pouring cats and dogs. 
 
You both ran through the trees to get to the car. Once you got into the car, he put the heater on blast. 
 
"Are you okay?" He asked. 
 
"Yeah, I'm fine. I think we should go to my house since it's closer..." You said. 
 
"Oh uh yeah sure okay..." He said. 
 
The car ride home was surprisingly not filled with silence. You were busting out your vocals, singing along with the radio. Kris would laugh at you everytime you'd sing off key. And everything he started singing and rapping, you couldn't help but be mesmerized at how a human being could be so perfect. 
 
You finally arrived at your house, and it suddenly became awkward. You've never been alone at your house with Kris because usually the guys were around. 
 
"Uhm... We should shower soon..." 
 
"Oh uh yeah, you can go ahead, I wouldn't want you getting sick. It'll be unhealthy for the babies." He said.
 
"Right... Is it okay if I get you a change of clothes after I shower?" You asked.
 
"Oh yeah, that's fine, go ahead and shower." 
 
"Okay, well make yourself at home. Watch tv or eat something if you'd like." And you were headed off to the bathroom.
 
Once you were done showering, you called Kris over so he can shower. Then you decided to make some peppermint mocha lattes, and you made sure it tasted perfect. You went off to look for some clothes Kris can borrow and  found one of your oversized shirts and a pair of loose basketball shorts. You walked over to the bathroom to make sure he was done showering, but instead you just heard him rapping in the shower. This voice just filled the room and you found yourself pressed against the door, listening to him sing. 
 
All of a sudden, the door busted open and you toppled over Kris... Your hands on his toned abs, he was under you just wearing a towel. You two just stared at each other not saying a word... He looked so ing y under you, his hair was dripping wet, those abs holy mother of cupcakes, and his jaw line oh so perfect, and those lips? Instant heart attack. 
 
You finally realized what was happening and you got up and started screaming, "AHHHHHH HOLY I'M SO SORRY!!" 
 
You got up to only find yourself trapped between the wall and Kris. He grabbed your waist and pulled you in closer, his face was only inches away from yours. He gave you that killer smug grin and your heart started beating fast. 
 
He leaned into your face and said, "You got a little something on your lips..." 
 
You closed your eyes, thinking he was gonna kissing you, but nope. 
 
"Silly girl, why are your  eyes closed?" He said, as he wiped the froth off your lips. 
 
"YAH DON'T DO THAT!!! YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!! GO CHANGE HURRY UP!" You screamed as you threw the clothes on him and blew on your bangs.
 
"Aigoo, she's too cute!" You heard him say as ran out the door.
 
You started making dinner and Kris was helping you set the table. You decided to cook beef stroganoff and some bacon and cheese mashed potatoes. You sat across the table from Kris and just had a casual conversation while eating dinner. After dinner, Kris insisted on washing the dishes and you decided to watch one of the movies Sehun left you in the box. 
 
While you were watching the movie on the couch, you were sharing a blanket with Kris. You were slowly staring to fall asleep and your head was slowly starting to fall on Kris' shoulder, but you kept fighting the urge. You finally gave in a rested your head on his shoulder, and to your surprise, he wrapped his arm around you. 
 
After the movie ended, you awoke from your little nap and found Kris staring at you. 
 
"Have you been staring at me this whole time?" You asked.
 
"Who could resist your beauty?" He said smiling. 
 
"Pabo." You said as you lightly hit his arm. 
 
You were falling asleep again when Kris carried you bridal style into your room. He laid you down on the bed and tucked you in. Just as he was about to sleep on the couch, you called for him. 
 
"Oppa... Please stay. Lay down next to me" You pleaded. 
 
"Arasseo. How can I resist you... Tsk tsk this girl... Aish." 
 
He laid down next to you and tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and he whispered, 
 
"Good night princess." As his lightly kissed your forehead.
 
Hello my pandas! I'm so happy I got to update today haha (: this daylight savings time is tripping me out, it's only 8:30 PM here. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this update! Please don't forget to comment, subscribe & upvote! I love you all so much <3 
 
Here's Chenchen & Kungfu panda :*