Surprise

Baby Don't Cry

One week has passed since you found out about your pregnancy, and you still haven't told Kai. Today was you guyses birthday, and you finally convinced yourself to tell him the good news. You woke up with the sun shining in your face and you had a big smile plastered on. You turned to greet Kai good morning and Happy Birthday, but he wasn't there. You got up from the bed and headed towards the door. As you were about to reach for the door knob, the door opened and you were face to face with Kai.

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
 
Sarang ha neun Jae Min
 
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
 
He sang happy birthday to you and held a small red velvet cake in his hands with a single candle on it. You started tearing up because who knew Jong-In would be so thoughtful. In your past birthdays, all you got were birthday punches. 
 
"Happy Birthday, jagi. Blow out your candle and make a wish." He said, smiling at you. 
 
I wish to have Jong-In by my side forever. 
 
"There! Happy Birthday, baby! You should've told me you were preparing something, pabo! Now I feel bad." You said. 
 
"It's okay sweetie, it's our birthday, we can share the cake." 
 
"Okay fine." You said smiling at him. 
 
"Come on, let's eat! I made us breakfast!" He said, sounding so proud.
 
You walked into the kitchen and you were greeted by all the boys!
 
Happy Birthday, Jae! 
 
Happy Birthday future sister in law! 
 
Happy Birthday Min-ah! 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOONA!" Sehun yelled, running towards you for a tight hug. 
 
"Careful Sehunnie, the baby." You whispered.
 
"Oh right, mianhe hehe." 
 
"Happy Birthday, Jae-ah." Kris softly said and gave you a hug.
 
"Thanks oopa" you replied. 
 
"Okay guys, stop touching my girlfriend plus it's my birthday too!" 
 
"No one cares, Jong-In." Chanyeol shouted. 
 
"Wow guys, I feel the love." Kai said
 
Kai pulled out  the chair for you and you were wowed by all the food on the table. There was Belgian waffles, French toast, sausages, hot dogs, bacon, eggs, and fruits. 
 
"Wow, I'm surprised you didn't burn anything oppa." You said laughing. 
 
"YAH! I tried okay? Kyungsoo actually helped me." 
 
"Spending time with Kyungsoo while I'm sleeping I see." You said raising your eyebrow. 
 
"Baby it's not like that!" He pleaded. 
 
"I know I know, I was just teasing!" 
 
You and Kai ate breakfast alone while the boys went out to eat so you guys can have birthday breakfast together. After you both finished eating, you were so full that it looked like you had a baby bump. 
 
"Yah jagi, you look like you have a baby bump. I think you ate too much, you look so cute! Imagine us having kids? They be so adorable!" He said punching your cheeks. 
 
"Ohh... Uhm yeah... I think I ate too much hehe..." You muttered. 
 
That was close, I almost got caught. 
 
"Baby, I hate to say this but... I have dance practice in a bit. I know you're mad, I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you, okay? I have reservations for us to have dinner at 6PM. I'll pick you up then, okay?" 
 
"Ara ara, my boyfriend is the famous Kai from Exo, I can't help it if he has a packed schedule." 
 
"This is why I love you! I'm going to shower okay?" He said. 
 
"Okay, go." 
 
After Kai showered and got ready, he said goodbye to you and headed out the door for practice. You sat down on the couch thinking about what you could do for the next six hours. You decided to call Sehunnie and asked when they were going home. 
 
"Oh noona you called?" he asked. 
 
"Sehunnie are you guys coming home soon?" 
 
"Ne, we're on our way home right now. Waeyo?" 
 
"I was wondering if you guys wanted to go somewhere with me?" 
 
"We'd be more than happy to noona! Just wait for us." 
 
About 10 minutes after the call, the guys finally came home. They gathered around you and just stared at you. 
 
"So what do you and Kai have planned tonightt?" Tao asked. 
 
"They're gonna make Kai junior." Luhan said, winking at you. 
 
"Actually... About that..." You said.
 
Kai is going to find out later, so might as well tell them now...
 
"What is it Jae?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
"You see... We already made Kai junior..." 
 
They all stared at you except Sehun and Kris who just stayed calm. They were staring at you for about a good minute until they all looked at each other and yelled: 
 
"MWUH?!" 
 
"Uhm yeah... Hehe I'm pregnant you guys."
 
"Why don't you look surprised Sehun and Kris?" Lay asked.
 
"Oh that's because we already knew." Kris said. 
 
"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" They all yelled. 
 
"Does Kai know?" Chen asked. 
 
"No... Not yet. I'm telling him tonight." You said. 
 
"Well that's great! We should get you all dolled up then!" Xiumin said. 
 
Before you you could say anything, the boys dragged you outside and you were on your way to the mall. First, Kyungsoo suggested that you get your nails done. After that, Kris said to get a facial and your make up done since he's so obsessed with skin care. Then, Sehunnie suggested that you do something about your hair since he was the hairstyle king. Finally, Suho took you to some glamorous clothing store to get your outfit and Chanyeol chose your shoes for you, of course Suho said he'd pay. After the whole getting dolled up process, which took about 4 hours, you guys finally headed home. 
 
As you were about to make your way home, you got a text from Kai.
 
"Yeobo... Mianhe. They extended practice. I tried to get out of it, but I can't. I'm afraid we can't make it to our reservation. I'm so sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you. I love you, jagi." 
 
"Oh... It's fine. Just make sure you come home as soon as you can."
 
You looked down at your phone with a sad face and you let out a loud sigh. Kris noticed this and he said: 
 
"Jae-ah what's wrong?" He asked.
 
"Oh uh... It's nothing. Kai just said we couldn't make it to our reservations because they extended practice that's all." You said resting your head on Kris's shoulder.
 
"MWUH?! THAT'S NOT RIGHT! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY NOONA!" Sehun yelled. 
 
"It's okay, hunnie. I understand that's he's a busy man." 
 
"How bout you just cook dinner and bring it to him? I'll help you cook." Kyungsoo suggested. 
 
"Really? You'd help me?" You said, feeling a little better. 
 
"Of course, lets stop by the grocery store." 
 
After you both went grocery shopping, you went home to prepare dinner. You decided that you wanted to make chicken fettuccine alfredo, steak, and mashed potatoes. Then for dessert, you would bake a chocolate marble cake. After you finished cooking dinner with Kyungsoo, it was already 6:30. So you decided to head over to the practice studio and Kris offered to drive you. You couldn't wipe that smile off your face, no one was going to ruin your day. 
 
You and Kris walked to the practice room, you held the dessert while Kris held the meals. You opened the door and you couldn't believe your eyes... 
 
Jong-In was pressed up against the wall locking lips with Krystal... her hands roaming around his body, trying to unbuckle his jeans. 
 
The cake slipped off your fingertips, making a loud thud. They both turned to face the door and you made eye contact with Kai. Your eyes were swelling up with tears.
 
"Jae... I can... Jae le-let me explain... I-it's not what it l-looks like...." He frantically stuttered.
 
Hey lovebugs! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm excited to write the next one. Let me know what you think & comment and subscribe (: