B*tchface Say What?

Baby Don't Cry

Kai's POV 

I can't believe she still loves me. I am the luckiest guy in the whole wide world. AND WE'RE HAVING TWINS?! Can this day get any better?

When Jae and I walked back to the dorm I saw my manager, I thought he was going to tell me good news but... I guess not.'

-Conversation from previous chapter- 

Really? Right when things were getting good with me and Jae, something always has to come between us. Ugh, why am I being punished? 

Regular POV 

Once I heard that, I felt a sudden pain in my chest. I guess it's about time I moved out anyways. I didn't even live here, I was just here to clean up the dorm. I just really hope nothing comes between me and Kai again. And again, tears were slowly emerging from my eyes. I fell to the floor and hugged my knees, and when I looked up, I was face to face with Kris. 

"And may I ask why this lovely maiden is crying?" He said while lifting your chin up and staring into your dark brown eyes. 

"O-oh I uh uh huh it's uh n-nothing... I-it's t-time fo-for me t-to mo-move ouuuut..." 

"MWUH?! I mean... Uh what? why?" He asked. 

"Uh you're uhm manager said I needed to be gone by the end of the week because it was causing so much controversy..." 

"It's okay Jae, don't worry. Things will work out, okay? We will try to visit you as much as we can." He said as he pulled you up for a hug.

Just as you and Kris were hugging, Kai walked in and saw you two. 

"Jong-In, don't get mad, she was crying and she told me that she was going to move out... So I decided to comfort her." Kris said. 

"Thanks hyung, I'll take it from me here." Kai said as he pulled you into his arms instead. 

"Shhh, it's going to be alright. We'll be fine, we'll talk about this later, okay?" He whispered and you nodded your head. 

You finally stopped crying and calmed yourself down. The boys came back from shopping and Sehun instantly greeted you. 

"Noona! You're back! How was the appointment?!" He asked. 

"It was good, actually I have something to say..." You said. 

"Later noona! Look at the clothes I bought for my niece/nephew! I didn't know what colors to pick so, I took boy and girl colors." He said smiling, while showing you a blue and white striped onesie. 

"Actually, I have to tell you all something. Both good news and bad news... So which one first?" 

"GOOD NEWS!" Tao screamed. 

"NO, BAD NEWS!" Baekhyun interrupted. 

"Hmm, I'll just do the good news first... So we went to the doctor today and... WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!" You blurted out with a big smile on your face.

JINJA?! AHHHH THAT'S GREAT! 

TWINS?! WOOHOO! 

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE! 

WAY TO GO KAI! 

They all yelled as they pulled you and Kai in for a group hug.

"Now for the bad news... I'm moving out..." 

WHAT?! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE! 

BUT YOU JUST BARELY GOT HERE! 

NOOOOOOOO!

BUT WE WE'RE HAVING SO MUCH FUN! 

"NOOOO NOONA! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! WEEEHHHHHHHH!!" Sehun cried as he dropped to his knees and grabbed onto your left leg, rocking back and forth like a big baby. 

"I'm sorry Hunnie... But noona has to go... It's for the best. I'll visit as much as I can okay? Don't forget to visit me too!" You said. 

Once you said the bad news, they all gave you hugs one by one. For some reason Kris held on the longest out of all of them. 

"I'll really miss you, Jae." He whispered as he hung onto you. 

"OKAY GUYS! ENOUGH WITH THE SAD ATTITUDES! LET'S MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THIS OKAY?! WHY DON'T WE GO ON A MINI VACATION? WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY?????" Suho said. 

"Hyung that's sounds great! Let's go to Boracay! We've always wanted to go there!" Chanyeol said while jumping up and down. 

"Sounds like a good idea, Kai, Jae, are you guys up for it?" Xiumin asked. 

You both looked at each other, smiled, and nodded in agreement. 

"Great! We'll just take the jet, start packing guys!" Lay said.

Everybody was so excited they immediately ran to their rooms and started packing. You and Kai headed to your room and started packing as well. That night, no one was able to sleep from all the excitement running through their body. However, you were sound asleep in Kai's arms. 

It was 8 in the morning and you got up to get ready for your mini vacation. Kris drove all of you in the van to the airport. Once you all boarded the jet, you all settled in and ate breakfast. There was a 4 hour flight ahead of you. During the flight, you were starting to feel dizzy, but you thought it was just because you were up in the air. 

You finally landed in Boracay, and headed to your hotel. Xiumin reserved a private hotel for all of you to stay at last night since you were going to be there for 3 days. 

Honestly, the first 2 days were the best days of your life. On the first day, you all played in the water, made sandcastles, and had a bonfire, while singing songs around the beach. You went to the SM mall and bought a whole bunch of souvenirs and baby clothes. Then the next day, you all decided to explore the city. You all tried the different foods, tried to communicate with the native people with their language, and whatever else tourists did. 

Today was the last day of your mini vacation, you didn't want it to end. Here, there were no problems. No one to bother you, it was all peace and quiet. You woke up and Kai was already awake staring at you. 

"Good morning, my princess." He said smiling. 

"Good morning, oppa." You responded. 

He kissed your forehead and said, " Come on, let's get up and get ready, we have a long day ahead of us today." 

"Wait why? What are we doing?" You asked.

"It's our last day here, and we're going to make it memorable. Now come on baby, get up and shower."

After you were done showering, Kai went in after you. You decided to wear your yellow sundress with your fedora and some wedges. Kai finally got out of the shower and got dressed. You met up with the guys down in the lobby and decided to have breakfast. After breakfast, you all headed down to the beach again. 

"Ready to go scuba diving, Jae-ah?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"MWUH?! JINJA?! SCUBA DIVING?! AHHH I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO!" 

You all changed into your diving gear and dived into the water. Who knew the ocean could be so beautiful. The water was crisp cold and super clear, fishes were passing by you as if you were there. The sight was just breathtaking... That was until you literally couldn't breathe anymore... Something was preventing you from breathing, something felt like it was stuck in your chest. Your vision started to blur and before you know it, you started slowly started sinking to the bottom of the ocean. 

Hours later, you finally woke up. The room was dark and there was a warm towel on your forehead. You found Kai next to you with his head rested down on the bed, holding your hand. 

"Kai..." 

"Oh Jae-ah! Are you okay? Is your body feeling better?" He asked. 

"What happened? I don't remember..." 

"Well we were scuba diving and all of a sudden you started sinking and next thing you know you were passed out. So Kris rescued you out of the water and we brought you back to the hotel." 

"Oh, I remember now. I feel fine, where's everybody?" You asked. 

"Do you feel fine enought to get up? They're waiting for us at the beach." He said. 

"I'm alway fine, Kai." You said as you winked at him. 

For some reason, he blind folded you and lead you down to the beach. And once again, these boys never failed to amaze you. It was beautiful, they even had a stage set up.

"What's this for?" You asked. 

"It's for you noona, who else?" He said as he came running up to you, giving you a tight hug. 

"This is for the most beautiful girl in the world." Chen said. 

BLACK PEARL 

She’s my black pearl

She’s my black pearl
 
Jidoneun pillyo eobseo nae mami neol garikyeo
 
Gal giri heomnanhaedo ijjeumeseo geureoken motanda
 
Han sido tteoreojyeo ijeobon jeogi eomneunde
 
Jeo meolli supyeongseon kkeute neoui moseubeul bol su itdamyeon
 
XOXO
 
Salmyeosi immatchun xneun kiss
 
Donggeurake aneun oneun hug
 
Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh
 
Haruharu mollae sseun pyeonji
 
Geureoke kkeuteumage jeogeotji
 
Geuraebwatja jun jeok eobtjiman ah~
 
From singing the whole XOXO and MAMA album, they even sang English songs like Officially Missing You, Just Once, and Nothing On You. These boys were so talented. Their vocals sent shivers down your spine, Chanyeol, Kris, Kai, and Tao's rapping almost made you fall out of your chair. And can we not forget those y dance moves? Oh holy mother of cupcakes. You were having the best night of your life. It was filled with the best company and good vibes, you couldn't even ask for more. That was until Kris walked up to you saying he wanted to talk. 

"Uhm you wanted to talk?" You asked. 

"Yeah... Uhm..." His voice was shaking. 

"Oh yeah! I wanted to thank you for saving me earlier." You said giving him a hug. 

"No problem.... Uh..." 

"You were saying?" 

"Look Jae, I know this is sudden but... I like you... A LOT." 

Before you could even react, he pulled you closer and leaned in for a tender kiss. 

 

Hey lovelays (; see what I did there? lol ANYWAAAAAAYS, I hope you guys liked this update! Not as exciting, but I hope you still enjoyed it. Please don't forget to subscribe, comment, and upvote! I love you guys so much :* 

PS: If there's any mistakes, I will edit later. 

UGH KRIS STOP IT! YOU'RE KILLING MY OVARIES ))))))))))))):