Bloody Hell

Baby Don't Cry

You woke up to the sound of pouring rain, and it felt like a freezer in your room. Kris seemed to be comfortably warm, so you decided to lean in closer to him. Slowly, you were falling asleep again. You were so comfortable that you wrapped your leg around the lower part of his body and snuggled into his chest. He pulled you in closer and starting your hair. 

"Comfortable much?" He asked. 

"Huh? What...? Oh uh yeah." You said, startled. 

"You're so adorable, that's why I like you!" He squealed. 

"Oh uhm thanks...?" 

"You don't have to reply to that, I just wanted to express my love for you!" He said, squishing your cheeks. 

But I think I'm starting to like you too... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

You scooted yourself closer to him, wrapped your arms around him, and buried your head on his chest. 

Oh my god, he smells so good. I can freaking sniff him all day. 

"Are you sniffing me...?" He asked giggling. 

"Me? No..: what are you talking about? Maybe... Yes..." You admitted. 

"HAHA you're too cute!" He said ruffling your hair. 

"Are you hungry? We should get up now & make breakfast." You said smiling. 

"Sure. Go wash up first, I'll go after you." He said as he carried you out of the room. 

After you washed up, you decided to make banana walnut pancakes and some hash browns. Just as you were about to set the table, you got a phone call. 

"Hello?" You answered. 

"Hey Jae..." He said. 

"What do you want Kai? I don't have time for this." 

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving for Japan today. Jae, please believe in me. You know I would never do anything to hurt you again. I never even meant to hurt you in the first place. Please Jae... Just wait for me. I love you so much..." He pleaded. 

"I don't know Kai, I'm so done with getting hurt. I don't know how much I can take. I'm hanging up." 

Just as you hung up, you felt Kris back hug you and he rested his head on your shoulder. 

"What are you doing Kris?" You asked. 

"Hugging you duh, I just felt like you needed a hug." 

"Well thank you, now let's go eat, breakfast is ready." You said as you moved out of his reach and headed to the table.

You both ate breakfast, chatting here and there. You cleaned up the table and brought the dishes to the sink, when all of a sudden your arm felt weak and started to twitch, causing you to drop the plates. Luckily, Kris was there to help you, and he just made you rest on the couch. 

Just as you were about to sit down, the doorbell rang and you went to answer the door. You opened the door to only find yourself shocked... Krystal was standing in front of your doorstep. 

"What do you want?" You asked, glaring your eyes at her. 

"Can I come in?" She said, trying to act all cute. 

"Uh sure." You said letting her come in. 

She looked around your house and stopped Kris washing the dishes. She immediately ran to him to give him a little greeting. 

Oh what now? Just because she couldn't get Kai, she wants Kris? Oh hell no oo. 

"OPPA!" She screamed, giving him a back hug. 

"Get away you nuisance, I don't want to see you." He yelled. 

She walked back to where you were and pouted. 

"Why are you here? How did you even find out where I live?" You said. 

"That doesn't matter and I'm here to tell you to stay away from Kai oppa. I'm sure you probably heard that we're announcing our relationship to the public, so I want you to stay out of the way, arasseo?" She said. 

"EXCUSE ME?! WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU THINK YOU CAN COME INTO MY HOUSE AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO?! WELL YOU'RE WRONG MISS SASSY PANTS." You snapped and pulled her hair and grabbed her out of your house, slamming the door in her face.

"Sorry bout that." You mumbled to Kris, as you massaged your temples because your head started hurting. 

Ever since that day, you and Kris have been hanging out more often. He'd come visit you whenever he didn't have anything scheduled. He'd call you everyday to make you ate and slept well. You both went on cute little 'friendly' dates. You'd casually have movie nights and he'd end up sleeping over. Once in a while your call him to sing you to sleep in case Baekhyun or Chen was busy, but it was just another excuse to hear his lovely charming voice. Day by day, you were slowly getting swept off your feet by Kris... But in the back of your mind, you were still thinking of Kai... 

One day you were hanging out with Chen, Tao, Lay, Luhan, and Xiumin, and they mentioned that it was Kris' birthday soon. They said they didn't really have anything planned, so you asked if you could steal him that day, and of course they agreed. Well they started making all sorts of noises and saying that you've finally moved on and maybe some birthday before they even agreed. 

It was finally the day of his birthday and you called Kris the day before to ask if he could keep you some company, and of course he agreed, I mean how can he resist you? 

You spent your day cleaning up the house, grocery shopping, and buying Kris' birthday present. You decided to prepare a wide range of dishes, from bulgogi to spaghetti to baked chicken. For dessert you decided to make chocolate fudge brownies and apple crumble with vanilla ice cream. 

After you prepare dinner, you took a long relaxing bath. Then you picked out your outfit, which was a mint skater skirt with a beige Peter Pan collared shirt. Just as you were making last minute touches, the doorbell rang. 

Perfect timing, he's here.

You slowly opened the door and you smiled at his expression. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were tearing up. You walked up to him, wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a long hug. 

"Aigoo, the birthday boy is tearing up! You like it that much? Am I that fabulous?" You said, teasing him. 

"It's just that no ones ever done anything like this for me." He replied. 

"We'll c'mon old man! Dinner is getting cold!" You happily cheered.

You lead him to the dinner table and served him food. 

"Waahhh, I never knew you could cook delicious food." He commented while he finished his dinner. 

"We haven't even had dessert." You said winking at him. 

You cleared the table and came back to the table holding a little homemade birthday cake with small birthday candles. 

 

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
 
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
 
Sarang ha neun Yi Fan
 
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
 
"Make a wish." You said smiling at him, giving him a light peck on the lips.
 
He closed his eyes and made a wish, then said: 
 
"Wahhh, you can cook and bake, and you can sing? AND my name sounds so good when it comes out of your mouth. What the hell Jae? Why aren't we married yet?" He said teasing you. 
 
"Very funny, Kris. Come on try the cake." You replied, lightly punching his arm. 
 
After he sampled your cake, you the music player and played a slow song. 
 
"May I have this dance, good sir?" You asked, bowing to him. 
 
"Of course, my lady." He replied.
 
You wrapped your hands around his neck and he held onto your waist. Your bodies were swaying to the music and you leaned your head onto his chest. You could hear his heart beating fast and you started smiling. You looked up at him to only find yourself horrified... 
 
"AHHHHH KRIS! YOUR SHIRT IS COVERED IN BLOOD!!" You yelled. 
 
"WAIT WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..." He said panicking as he looked down at his shirt.
 
"OH MY GOD JAE IT'S NOT ME! IT'S..." But it was too late, you already passed out in his arms. 
 
He frantically picked you up and bolted out of the door to rush to the hospital. He took you to the emergency room and they immediately took you in. He called the boys and they instantly came to the hospital. They were all waiting in the waiting room when the doctor came to tell them that it was safe to see you. His heart dropped when he saw you laying there with bandaged wrapped around your head. 
 
"Doctor, what's going on...?" He asked.
 
"I'm sorry to say this... But it's back... Her head trauma is back." The doctor replied.
 
Hello my lovely dragons! I decided to write about Kris' birthday since it's tomorrow in Korea! YAAAY MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY :3 I hope you guys liked this chapter, I almost cried while writing this & my feels were exploding all over the place. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote! <3 I love you guys so much! Happy advanced birthday to my hubby <3
 
Here's Kris' for y'all (; 
 
 
OK I THINK IM DONE. SORRY FOR THE KRIS SPAM. /sorrynotsorryl0l
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYCAKES, I LUV U :*