Are You Jealous?

Baby Don't Cry

By the time you woke up, it was already dark and gloomy. You looked beside you to check up on Kai, but he wasn't there. You reached for your phone to text him, but it slipped off the bed and fell on the floor. You tried to get it but you just ended up like your phone, landing on your hip. There was a loud thud and you felt a sharp pain on your hip and couldn't help but scream, "AHHHHH ." You couldn't get up because of your injuries from the accident, you tried to get up but you only ended up falling again. 

Someone heard your scream and decided to run over and check up on you. He opened the door and all you saw was a tall slim figure walking towards you. He lifted you up and brought you outside to the living room. Once the light hit his face, you immediately recognized who it was, it was Kris. You realized how gorgeous he was under the light, his jawline was so defined, and how amazing he looked from his side view. Your eyes met with each other and he quickly looked away.
 
 
He turned back to you and said, " Oh yeah, Kai went out a little while ago, he said he was going to buy dinner. Oh look, here he is right now." You were still in Kris' arms, holding onto him. 
 
"Yah hyung! What are you doing with my girl?!"
 
"YAH WHO SAID I WAS YOUR GIRL?! Plus I fell off the bed and I couldn't get up..."
 
"Jagiya I told you to be careful."
 
"I know, I know. Kris you can put me down now..."
 
"Oh uh yeah right."
 
"Gomawo Kris."
 
After you and Kai ate dinner, you reminded him to take you to your doctor's appointment next week to get your cast off. (I know it's too early but who cares lol) 
 
One week later
 
"Oppa hurry up! You're gonna make me late for my appointment!"
 
"Mianhe, I'll be out in a bit! 
 
He drove to the hospital just in time for your appointment. The doctor told you that you're able to walk properly now and that your arm is okay. As for your head trauma, he said it still might come back, but he said it was unlikely. 
 
Once you got out of the hospital, Kai reached reached for your hand and said, " Come on we're going somewhere." 
 
He took you to Lotte world, that's where you both had your first play date with each other. Now you were going to have a real date.
 
"What do you want to do sweetie?"
 
"Hmm, lets take pictures first! To the photobooth, kaja!"
 
You were both making silly faces until the last picture. When you were both about to pose, he grabbed your face and deeply kissed you. Once he let you go, you just stared at him. 
 
"Hehe, that's what you get! When we were little, we were about to take the last picture when you took my face and stole a kiss upon my cheek!" He said. 
 
"Omg you still remember that?? Those were good times, I still have the picture, we were so cute back then." 
 
"So what do you want to do now?" 
 
"Hmm, win me something oppa." You do your aegyo which got him to finally give in. 
 
You went to the ring toss and told him you wanted him to win you the big white bear. It took him so many times to make it, but he finally got the ring around the bottle. 
 
"YAAAAAAY, you're the best oppa ever!" You said as you hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. 
 
"Yah winning you that thing cost so much. Look at the damage you've caused to my wallet, do you have anything to say missy?"
 
"Mianhe oppaaaaaa! You're going to end up spending more than that in the future anyways!" Then you gave him that puppydog face and he forgot all about it. 
 
Since Kai said he was hungry, you both decided to go eat. While he was getting food, you were deciding what to name your teddy bear. 
 
Hmm, Kim Jong-In + Lee Jae Min
 
I got it! Jong-Min! ^-^ 
 
You looked at where Kai was and he was surrounded by girls. 
 
Seriously? Can we ever have privacy? People need to accept the fact that we need space too. 
 
Then they started asking him all these questions. 
 
"Oppa is that your girlfriend?" 
 
"Jong-In oppa did you win that for her?"
 
"Oppa can I please get a hug?" 
 
These es are ruining our date. Don't go near him, don't ing call him oppa, and don't ever ing ask him for a hug. 
 
You decided to get up and get him. 
 
"Oppa, let's go." You linked arms with him and pulled him away, and they just gave you deathly stares. 
 
"Are you jealous?" He asked. 
 
"No... Yes... I mean no! Well so what if I was.. Hmm?!"
 
"Well you have nothing to worry because I got us these..." 
 
He pulls out promise rings. 
 
 
"Now you have nothing to worry about!" 
 
"How is that supposed to make me feel better? By the way, I named the bear Jong Min."
 
"Awh you combined our names together. And it's a promise to you that I'll never hurt you or do anything to hurt you. You always be mine and I'll always be yours. You're the only one who holds the key to my heart arasso."
 
"Ne oppa." You said as you pulled him in for a kiss. 
 
"I love you, Lee Jae Min."
 
"I love you too."
 
"Come on let's get out of here, I have better things planned." He said as he gave you that y smirk. 
 
I hope you guys like this chapter, I was trying so hard to think of what to write. I hope it wasn't that boring! Feel free to leave suggestions in the comment box down below on what should happen in the next chapter. Please don't forget to subscribe (: 
 
Xoxo <3