Am I Dreaming?

Baby Don't Cry

"Yah, Shin Hye are you sure you're not gonna be back until Monday?"

"Mianhe, I'm stuck with my parent's this weekend! I'm pretty sure you'll find something to do. Just call Kai or something." 
 
"Ugh fine, bye!"
 
- Calls Kai-
 
"Oh hey Jae, what's up?" He said. 
 
You could tell he barely woke up. 
 
"Uhm are you busy today?" 
 
"Uhm no. Why?" He said. 
 
"Well you sound like you are."
 
You heard some girl in the background calling him. 
 
"Jong-inah who's that? Let's go back to sleep, hurry up."
 
It was typical Kai, he was sleeping with some girl again. 
 
He told her, "No, get dressed and get out. "
 
They started fighting about it for about 2 minutes and you were just laughing. Then Kai realized he was still on the phone with you. 
 
"So Kai had another victim tonight. Poor soul, what a heart break." You couldn't help but laugh. 
 
"Uh no psh, whatever. Why did you call?"
 
"Nothing, just checking if you were free today. I was thinking we could hang out since it's been a while and I thought we could catch up.
 
"Sounds good, I'll be over in 15!"
 
"Alright, see you!"
 
Jong-in has been your best friend since elementary school. Now he was too busy being EXO's Kai that you guys barely even hung out. All the girls were all up on him, I mean who wouldn't be? He has those y abs, the cutest smile, and the smoothest dance moves. When he passes by any girl, they'd fall head over heels for him. You couldn't even be seen with him without your pictures up all over the web with all these hate comments. Even you yourself couldn't even help but fall in love with him. 
 
You were almost done taking a shower when you heard the doorbell ring. You quickly got out and wrapped yourself in a towel, leaving your hair down, dripping wet. You opened the door and smile, you greeted him, " Hi Jong-inah!" Then you stepped forward and gave him a tight squeeze. He just stood there, staring at you, mouth a little open. 
 
"Oh heh sorry, I got you wet with my hair. Come inside and make yourself at home." 
 
You led him to your couch, then you turned around to say something when you were interrupted with a pair of lips touching yours.
 
 
 
Hi guys! The first chapter is really boring. I promise it'll get better. This chapter was short because I didn't want to put too much out there. I will be writing in Kai's POV next. And it's hard to edit all this stuff because I use my phone, so please bare with me.