chapter 2

His Red Eyes

The next day in my English Kris watch me write all the notes .

I finished and start looking my dairy to see if anything was missing when I saw the letter she wrote me before moving to New York.

Tears start in the my eyes as I readied the letter for my best friend Karrie.

It said:

Dear, Yun Zhang I writing to you before I leave for New York, I want you know that I will miss you.

That it not you fault what happened in California, and that you should start over in China, make friend plus be happy.

You don't need to worry about me because I am going going to start over in New York too.

You have always been there me for, when I am happy, sad, mad, scared.

Thank you for be the greatest best friend I ever had, and here is my new number( IPhone #)

I miss you and hope see you again someday in the future.

From: your best friend Karrie who will miss you.

My tears dropped on the letter as I remember everything we had done together and all the happy moments.

I even remember when I found the letter in my locker in California.

I wiped off my tears and the bell rang to go to the next class.

I grab my things and put them in to my bag when Kris stand in front of me.  

"  What do you want ?" I said standing up.

" Will when do you want to go on our date," said Kris looking at me.

" What date, I don't remember about a date" I lied.

" Yesterday when you said fine went I gave your bag back" said Kris pointing to the bag.

" okay, fine it just one date where are we going today after school?" I asked.

" okay meet me at my car , after school don't be late" said Kris walking the wrong way to our next class.

I got to Math class A on time and I sat down and the bell rang again for class to start.

I saw that Kris wasn't coming to class so I think he is skipping today.

Math fly by fast and it was time to leave I remember about the date and when to his car.

" I know you would show up" said Kris with a smile.

" okay let go, I have other things to do" I said getting in the car.

Kris close the car door and want to the driver's sit and drove off.

I took out my cell phone, and call my mother friend who had a driver for me, and told her that I was going to ride with a friend.

I said " bye, bye and I will see you when I get home."

when I turn off the phone I  realized that I just got in a car with someone I just know form Yesterday.

I look at him as he look at the road then I look at the window and said nothing for the rest of the ride.

He stopped at a cafe and got out of the car and walk over to my side and open the door.

" Let go " he said put his hand out in front of me as I told it.

We walked into the cafe together like a couple on a date.

The cafe was beautiful and we sat that VIP area.

 

We got our coffee and cake.

" So why did you bring me here with my school uniform ?" I asked drinking a litter of the coffee.

" Will I though you would like it here and who care about what we are wearing" said Kris eating a piece of  his cake.

I just saw that he was wearing his uniform too so I smiled.

" Hey, your smiling now, it make you look cute" said Kris.

" Yeah, but where did you go earlier when you didn't go to Math?" I said quietly.

"oh , that I just want to the soccer field to hangout with my friends" said Kris smiling.

We started talking and learned a litter more about each other.

Then he took me home and I said " goodbye and that I had a great time."

Then he said "me to" and drove off.

I turn to the mansion and start walking to the doors but it was locked so I want to the back .

I want up stair to my bedroom and looked at the picture of my home back in California.

It bring back good and bad things for me and now how things have change .

They said it for my own good but to me it like they don't care at all.

I pick out cell phone and texted Karrie who I miss so much.

From: Yun

To: Karrie

Hey it me Yun Zhang I just want to tell you I miss you and how is New York?

From: Karrie

To: Yun

New York is great and I miss you to what about China?

From: Yun

To: Karrie

China is great and I just got back form a date.

From: Karrie 

To: Yun

What his name?

From: Yun

To: Karrie

His name really name is Wu Fan but he like to be called Kris.

Then we want  on about talking about boys.

I did my homework and got ready for bed.

I started to think about Kris and how sweet his is then guys I date before.

 

 

 

 

 

Author here: I am sorry that I wouldn't  update fast because my teacher is giving us so much homework these day. I hope you will subscribe and  comment your thoughts about my stories. One again thank you for reading my story.