chapter 13

His Red Eyes

I walked into the English class room Kris walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"what was that for?" I asked him.

" that just away to show everyone how much I love you" Kris said with a smile.

" oh, really while Katy asked me if we can go on a double date today after school to go see a movie" said I to Kris with a smile.

"Sure, if that what my girl want to do this afternoon" said Kris to me.

"Omg, I love Kris" I said and kissed him in class where everyone saw us.

"wow, she just kissed him in front of us" a bow in her hair said.

" Miss Zhang and Mr.Fan we aren't here to make up in class , now go to your seat and we will talk about this later" the English said as we walked to our seats holding hands.

English class went on for two hours but it felt like forever, but Kris and I kept looking back at each other when the teacher was writing something on the board.

Everytime I did that the teacher would catch me looking back.

"Miss Zhang I know Kris is a cutie boy to you but your education is important to" the teacher said the last time I looked back at Kris.

When the bell ring everyone left for lunch but me and Kris.

Kris walked up to me and said" let go see what the teacher wants to talk to us about" put his hand with mine as we to the teacher.

"You wanted to see us" we said at the same time.

"yes, more likely Miss Zhang who think this class is a dating area for the school, we don't kiss other students in school, and Kris I know love is hard to reject but you have been dropping your grades down since you start dating, where is this laziness coming from, because I know this not the same Kris I know of" the teacher said.

"While I guess I just not as smart you thought I was, come on Hana let get lunch" Kris said taking my hand then we walked out of the door.

We ran in the hallways together and to the lunch room.

​When we stop raning I look at him and said"Kris am I the reason why your failing in class?"

"Hana don't worry about that it you, I just got lazy that all, so let's get you some lunch and we can seat with the boys" Kris said to me and took me to the lunch line with him next to me.

We got our lunches and seat with the boys.

"Hana, you kissed Kris in school?"asked Lay as girls gossiping about it in the lunch room.

"yeah, I kissed him what about it" said I taking a bite out of the apple.

"it nothing just heard most of the students talking about it" Lay said to me.

" so you guys going on a double date today right, can I come if Katy needs a date" Luhan said changing the subject.

"oh, that sweet of you Luhan but she has a boyfriend now so she doesn't need a date" I said softly.

"who she going out with?" Luhan asked me.

"Yang Yo Seob he finally asked her out , and he a sweet guy to her so we are going know better how much you don't like him Kris" said I  looking at Kris.

"So that was what the kiss was for, uh why didn't I know that when you did that" Kris said his thoughts out loud.

We talked and laughed at lunch and when the day was over me and Kris want to the movie theater.

We found Katy and Yang Yo buy popcorn for the movie.

"Hey Hana and Kris, you guys made it" Katy said when she hugged me.

"Hana I will be right back with our refreshments for the movie" Kris said to me as Yang Yo came our way.

"Where is he going?" asked Yang Yo to us.

"He just want to get something before we go into the movie theater" I said with a smile.

We seat at a chair near the theater and waited for Kris.

When Kris came back we into the theater, the guy hold the refreshments for the movie.

When we seat down Kris gave a drink and candy, and put a large popcorn bucket between us.

​ Yang Yo did the same thing at the same time with Katy.

​When the movie started Kris helped me open the bag of candy when Yang Yo already did of Katy.

 movie was about a girl who falls in love with this guy she works, at first he doesn't love her but little by little he fall in love with the girl.

We watch the movie together and gave his coat because I was feeling cold and I lean on his arm through the movie.

​When the movie was over we said goodbye to the guys and left with Katy brother.