chapter 16

His Red Eyes

If your trying to imagine how Karrie look like in this story here a picture of I believe she look like. My sister best friend Aurora who I think is a ready pretty girl.

We got to the boys house and I knowledge a scar on Karrie arm.

"Karrie  happened to your arm?"I asked nothing.

"Oh that,  fell over my bike in New York but don't worry about it,"Karrie as we enter the boys mansion.

"okay then" I said slowly.

"We are here" Kris said to the boys.

"oh your back, with Hana and who this?"Luhan asked me.

"Oh this is Karrie my best friend and Karrie this is Luhan,Lay,Tao, Chen, and Xiumin over there, they are Kris and my friends,"I said with a smile.

"okay who wants cupcakes?"  Kris said walk in to the living room.

"Me!" Tao said as Kris passes one cupcake to him.

"While Kris I am leaving now with Karrie to Katy's house , okay I will see you tomorrow morning " I said walking to the door.

"Do girls need a ride?" Kris asked me.

"oh  yeah , can you take us there if you don't mine" I asked him.

"of course I don't mind, because your my girlfriend remember" Kris said smiling.

" Let  then"I said smiling back at Kris.

​We left the boys mansion and went to Katy's mansion.

 At Katy house I gave Kris a good bye kiss and walked to the stairs where Karrie was standing.

"Wow, this the first time I seen you so happy with a guy, Hana" Karrie smiling back at me.

"Yeah I guess so, but Karrie what with the  back pack?" I asked.

"oh I just check out of a hotel and I thought I could stay with you for awhile, if that okay" Karrie said to me.

"No, that would be great but we have to ask Katy okay"I said with a smile.

Then we went in the house and I saw that Katy's brother was making dinner  for night.

"Oh Hana your back, who the friend?" Katy's brother asked.

"oh this is my friend Karrie, and Karrie this is Katy older brother , and can Karrie stay with us for awhile because she having trouble with her mom" I think I lie.

"Sure any friend of yours are welcome here" Katy's brother said with a smile.

"Thank you, she will  in my room" I said leading Karrie to my room.

"Oh, by the way Katy's is in her room" said Katy's brother as we walked up the stairs.

"Okay, thank you" I said when we got to the top of the stairs.

​Then head to Katy's bedroom I knocked on her door when I heard a familiar voice from her room.

"Come in the door is unlocked" Katy said as I open the door.

There sitting next to her bed was Yang Yo with a smile so perfectly that made even forget that he is a vampire.

"um, hi Yang Yo and Katy I just want you to met my best friend Karrie, and tell you that Karrie will be staying with us for awhile" I said smiling childishly.

"I am cool  with that but did you ask my brother first?" Katy asked me.

"Yeah, I did he cool with it"I said still smile and then left the room with Karrie.

" Hana, we need to talk but first let's get to your room" Karrie said quickly as we enter the second hall way.

We got to my room  locked the door behind me, I didn't knowledge the stairs where I had to claim to get to the beds in my bedroom, all I think of what Karrie would want to talk about?

"So you live here now, why is that?" Karrie asked looking at me.

"Karrie-" I stop there to think all thew before I speak again"Karrie, I wasn't safe at my mom friend's house, you know that better than anyone, Eunhyuk is a vampire, and a dangerous one to I thought I was safe there when I first came here, but to tell the truth I don't know what is anymore because I am afraid of Eunhyuk back then and still now when I try to be brave."

"Hana, Eunhyuk visited me in New York before he came here after you, I met he at JCPenney's in New York he took me to out of the shop and to a dark corner buildings, that when I saw those red eyes look at me with hunger for a teast of my blood in to his mouth, it the worst fear I have ever had" Karrie said with tears in her eyes.

I got closer to hug her because I didn't know what to do myself, all I know was I had to protect her and  I loved.

"It's okay I here with you know and that all that matters Karrie" as I said those words I wanted to believe them myself but didn't somehow?

It's hunted me down like a ghost would do to someone they hated. 

​When if didn't matter to me if I was a live or not it mattered to Karrie,Kris and I think Katy to.

When didn't know each other every long as for the rest of the day it went by like a breezy or hazy.

 

Wirter note: See you in the next chapter and please subscribe and vote for this story.I be writing the next chapter as soon as I can so see soon and comment below about what you think or hate about the story and what you like about this story. I Love you all for supporting me and reading this story. I LOVE ALL MY CANDYS