chapter 24

His Red Eyes

​ When I heard Xiumin say those words I know that Chen didn't bring me here for fun.

"Is he dead?" Is the only thing I could ask.

"No, but if we leave here he will be,"Xiumin answered.

"Why didn't you tell Kris first and not me?"I asked him.

"What do you think, he wouldn't help him even if I told him,"Xiumin said using a Aid Kit on cuts.

"We need to get him out for here and back to the mansion so we can heal him," I told the both of them.

They both nodded and pick up Eunhyuk from the ground.

It didn't take long before we got to the mansion and Kris saw the guys carrying Eunhyuk with me.

"Kris, please let him stay until I can fix him  and until he wakes up,"I said to Kris with tears in my eyes.

"How can you bring him here, Hana?"Kris said to me which isn't the answer I was looking for.

" Kris I will explain everything later, but please let me help him first" I said to him.

"Do what you want, even leave my room and sleep in one of the guests room,"Kris said and walked back into the house.

"Thank you," I said even though he slammed the door behind him.

"Okay let go in,"Chen said walking front of me with Xiumin and Eunhyuk.

I didn't understand why Kris is starting to act like a jerk, so I walked slowly to the room of Kris.

I opened the door Kris was kicking things and screaming for no reason.

Then he looked to my direction and stopped what he was doing.

That  when I entered the room with out his eyes leave mine.

"I am sorry for hurting you in any way, I sorry for bring him here I know you hate him, but I can't just watch him die," I said hugging from the back of him.

"I know that, but it feels like you still have feelings from him even when you say it's over between you and him," Kris said not looking at me.

" I am sorry but I have to go now, and help Eunhyuk,"I said let go of him.

" I understand so I will send Lay to help you," Kris said to me as I walked out the door.

"Thank you for understanding Kris,"I said before walking out and closing the door.

I want to the room the boys put Eunhyuk in, his eyes still close and his body cold as ice.

"You guys can leave now, and thank you," I said and they nodded that they understand then left.

I looked at Eunhyuk who look as stoned as ice, and skin white as snow,  but his lips pink as cotton candy.

​That I could help but touch them, and that when Lay enter the door.

"I have to be honest with you because I have never heal a vampire before," Lay said to me.

"While can you at least try" I said removing my hand from Eunhyuk lips.

" I guess so, we will start with small cuts first, and see how it goes," Lay said with a smile.

 Lay  create a blue light from him hands that was bright as the sun because I had to look away until he placed into Eunhyuk body.

 Then Eunhyuk body healed faster then  Karrie did.

"Wow, how did you that?"I said out loud.

"I don't know ever, but I think my power is getting stronger," Lay said with smiling at me.

  That  when Eunhyuk opened his eyes, I smiled at Lay before looking at Eunhyuk.

"Oh, your a wake, thank goodness your awake,"I said holding Eunhyuk hand with mine.

He looked at me like I was crazy or something.

"I will leave now, so you can talk," Lay said and then left the room.

"Hana," Eunhyuk said and pulled me into a hug.

"Eunhyuk, it okay your safe here,"I said pulling away from him.

" How did I get here, is the other girls okay?"Eunhyuk asked me.

"They found you near the river, and I bought you here, and the girls are fine,"I said to him.

"Oh that good, to know,"Eunhyuk said to me.

" You need to change into new clothes, and if you need I am here to help you, we will live here for a few days because their after us the vampires," I said to him walking to the walking Closeted.

I pick a shirt, Jean, shoes, socks, and a package labeled underwear then walked back to Eunhyuk.

"Here, put these on," I said giving it to him and he told it.

He took off the bloody shirt and put the new shirt.

"Turn around and close your eyes, Hana" Eunhyuk said before taking off any thing else.

"Okay, but tell me when your done," I said to him before turning around.

5 minutes past and he still don't said anything.

"Eunhyuk can I look now," I asked when I opened my eyes but didn't turn around.

  That when his lips meet mine and I felt myself standing still.

After  the kiss he said" I finished putting three minutes ago, and you were so cute that I couldn't help it, but kiss you."

" You can't just do that, I have a boyfriend,"I said walking away from him.

" Yeah, but I am your husband remember," Eunhyuk said following me.

"Your so careless, know that right," I said when we got to the door.

"I guess so,"Eunhyuk said to me as we walked into the hall way of the three floor.

Then we walked to the stairs to the second floor into the kitchen.

" Hana, come and join us for lunch, we are having pizza today," Tao said to me with a smile.

" Sure, I am hungry anyways,"I said sit down at the chair that Tao pulled for me.

​Eunhyuk seat next  to me then Kris came and seat down on the other side of my shoulder.

"Oh, hey baby let me , pass the soda to you,"Kris said to me when I tried to get the soda next to him.

"Thanks," I said and took a bite of the pizza.

"Let's all eat then,"Kia said smiling at Karrie.

Everyone started to eat but Eunhyuk.

I  stopped eating the pizza and said" Guys is it okay if I go to forest so we can find a animal for him to feed on?"

"Sure, I will go with you, "Kris said standing up and taking my hand.

" okay let go,"I said taking Eunhyuk hand to my other hand.

We walked into the woods together, and search for a animal for Eunhyuk.

"So Kris, did you that me and Hana are going to be married to each other soon?"Eunhyuk asked Kris who stopped to respond.

"Yes, I know, but arranged marriage is not love, it just wrong," Kris said to Eunhyuk.

"You know she is my wife right?"Eunhyuk said again to Kris.

" That enough, Eunhyuk stop,"I said to Eunhyuk.

  That when he ran fast and bite down hard on a deer few feet away from us.

"Wow, he must love the taste of blood,"Kris said touching my shoulders.

​After he was done with the deer we headed back.

​Eunhyuk  followed me around like a lot child until the day end and I went to Kris bedroom.

"Why does follow you all day,"Kris asked when I entered the room.

"I think he went to be around me," I said laying down on the bed.

"Will, I went to be around you too, you know," Kris said with a smile and came to the bed.

Author: Thanks for reading this chapter and the next chapter will come soon. It will have a so I will try my best to make it interesting for all of you who are reading this.