chapter 23

His Red Eyes

In the bedroom where Katy was sleeping on the bed.

"Katy, I am sorry about everything bad that has happened to you, I am sorry for not be able to protect you, like  I want to, most of all I am sorry for the pain I made you go through,"I said to Katy.

I went her to know the truth because I put in this pain on her without her even know it.

"Hana, Eunhyuk is a vampire but he a great person and I thank full too, because Karrie and I would have been died by now," Katy said slowly in the bed.

"Katy you don't have to great full to him because he knows those vampire,"I said look up at her.

"Still, he is a porecter and so is Yo Yang even if he is a vampire to that why I promise him I would still here with him," Katy said with smile.

"If your happy with that then I am happy for you, but watch out for that Hyuna girl she can be a at times, so guess this is goodbye then we will be live with Kris and his pack, we are just waiting for Karrie to wake up and we will leave," I said with tears then I hugged her.

"I hope you don't worry to much about me , take carry of yourself and Karrie also Luhan because last time he didn't look like he got sleep, plus don't go to school for a few days," Katy said and let go form the hug and smiled.

"I won't go to school for a few days, and I think Luhan lack of sleep is because of me," I said trying to smile.

Then Kris walked into the room"Kia is here so we can teleport to the house, and Karrie wake up," Kris said to us.

"Oh, okay while I guess I will text you later Katy then," I said and she nodded for me to go.

Kris took a hold of my hand as we walked back to the room Karrie was in.

"Are you ready? Hold on each other hands," Kia said when we walked into the room.

 We all nodded as we hold hands.

We teleport into Kris room like last time.

" um Kris... we are going to have our own room right?" I said when no one said anything.

"Yeah, Karrie is going to get her own bedroom, why you asked?" Kris said to me.

"what about me I needed my own room to,"I said to him.

"Will I thought that you would like a bedroom with me, you know" Kris said to me.

" Kris, that sweet of you but you shouldn't have to share a bedroom with me, you know" I said to him as Kia and Karrie left the room.

" you act like I haven't seen you without anything on" Kris said to me.

"okay, if you real want to share a bed fine with me," I said to him then lead down on the bed.

There was a knock on the door of  Kris room, Kris went to open it.

"Here is some clothes for her to change into and her clothes form Katy house," I heard Tao said.

"Thanks man,"Kris said with a smile then close the after Tao left.

That when I realized I had blood on my shirt from what happened earlier.

Kris look at me with eyes wide open because of all the blood had been on my shirt.

"Kris,.... um I going to get change so you can change here if you want," I said walking to the door and taking the clothes then go to the bathroom down the hall.

I went into the bathroom and took a long shower, then change into a new clothes then came down stairs.

"Wow, she is pretty" A guy I did know said to Tao.

"Don't let Kris you say that D.O." Tao said to then wave to me and smiled.

"Tao, where is Karrie?" I asked after walking up to Tao and D.O.

"She at the pool talking to Kia,"Tao said and I walked away from him.

"Thanks,Tao," I said before opening the door to get to the door for the center pools.

I saw Karrie sitting near the pool with Kia, who tried to comfort her.

They both smile like nothing bad had ever happened.

"Um, hey guys!"I said trying to lighten up my mood.

"Oh hey, Hana,"They both said at the same time. 

"Wow, you guys look so cutie together,"I said laughing at them.

"No, it not like that,"Karrie said before Kia could say anything.

"Oh, it not?" I said with other laugh.

"Yes, we are just friends," Karrie said seriously.

"I am just joke, so chill," I said softly.

"Hana, you got to see this?"Chen said breathless.

"What is Chen?" I asked him.

"Just come with and you will see," Chen said transfers into a wolf then tells me to get on through the mind.

So I did and he ran into the woods not stopping to explain until we got to the river.

It was nothing I have ever seen, the waterfall, the sound of wild life, made me feel like I belong there.

"I never seen such a beautiful place like this before?"I said to him when he changed to his human self.

"Your here, what should we do?"I heard Xiumin said to me or Chen.

When I turned around I couldn't believe it.

"What should we do with him Hana?" Xiumin asked me.

 

Author's : Can you guess Who it is????????