chapter 28

His Red Eyes

I woke up with the sound of  screaming from down stairs.

I rush to get dressed and ran down stairs.

I was shocked at what I saw, Karrie had cuts on her neck and other parts of her body, the cuts were from glass and some broken glass lay on the floor.

Eunhyuk wasn't in the house, and Karrie was hurt badly.

There was blood everywhere and I didn't know what to do.

"Karrie are you okay, what happened here, who did this to you?" I asked in shock still.

"Hana, go find Eunhyuk, I will be fine,"Karrie said trying to breath.

"No, I can't leave you, your my best friend," I said with tears.

​The door opened of the house it was Eunhyuk, he drop the wood he was holding and rush over to us.

"Hana what happened here?" Eunhyuk asked me because I wasn't the one who was  hurt.

"I don't know I just awake up because of screaming that came from down stairs," I said still crying.

"Eunhyuk, the person who this is with  Leeteuk, he said that they will not stop the battle has just begun, they went to kill Hana at all cost," Karrie said before passing out.

"Hana look for a aid-kit in the kitchen, and bring it over then call Kris tell him that they have a hunter, it not safe on the eastern mountains," Eunhyuk said and I rush to find the Aid-Kit.

  I got the Aid-Kit and helped Eunhyuk take out glass off Karrie's body and bandage her.

Then I called Kris and told him what happened.

​ He told us to stay where we were they come get us.

After two hours Kris came with the boys.

"Hana, I missed you, so where is Karrie we need to go the western mountains, my mother is there and so are the elderly wolves, you will be much safer there, why didn't I think of this earlier," Kris said to me.

" Your mom is she a wolf too?" I asked him.

"Yes, but she doesn't look much older than 29,"  Kris said holding my hand in the air.

"I got Karrie, Hana go get the bags we brought with us from the house and bring them to the car," Eunhyuk said carrying Karrie out of the door of the house.

"Okay, I will," I said let go of Kris hand and went to the house.

I want up stairs to my room and got my packed things then to Karrie, and then Eunhyuk room.

  I came out side and Kris waited for me, Eunhyuk and Karrie were in the car.

"Here, let me help you with those bags," Kris said taking some of the bags.

​We put the bags at the back and got in the car.

" I should tell you my mother doesn't like vampires so if I were you Eunhyuk I would keep five feet  away from my mother," Kris said to him.

"I understand, but should hurry and there first," Eunhyuk said to him.

We had to the western mountains.

When got there a pretty women with blue eyes and black hair welcome Kris home.

"Hey, Kris your mother told me that you were coming," The girl with the black hair and blue eyes said.

" Hey, Clara long time no see,' Kris said and huged her.

"I will go help Eunhyuk with karrie," I said soft but no one hear me.

I helped Eunhyuk with karrie and a women who looked like 29 years old came and help us get Karrie inside her house.

We lay Kairre  on a table.

The women called a guy with blonde hair and green eyes to come in with Lay and hail Karrie.

" you two come with me,'  the women said to me and  Eunhyuk when with her to  back yard rose graden.

" I am sorry for bring my vampire friend here becuase Kris said that you wouldn't like this and you most be his mother,'  I said  when we stopped walking.

'' I am his mother but you can both call Mrs.Wu, and Hana who is this?' Mrs.Wu asked.

" This it Eunhyuk a friend of mine,"  I siad to her.

" Eunhyuk is it, will let me tell you something I am not like my son, I ten times worst so I will be watching your every move,' Mrs.Wu said to Eunhyuk .

" I will be wait,' Eunhyuk said back.

"Hana, I think you should get a new friend because this one wont be alive to long,' Mrs. Wu said to me then left.

'' I am sorry Eunhyuk, she nothing like her son but they do have one thing in common, they hate vampires,'' I said with a  smile.

" She knows,'' Eunhyuk said to me.

" She knows what?'' I asked.

" That your heart belong to Kris and me and there nothing she can do about, I readed her mind,'' Eunhyuk said.

"I think we should go inside,' I said then we started to walk.

When we got the house glass door I saw Clara all over  Kris like they were dating or something.

I know it was stupid but I walked in and slapped Kris and walk away.

"Hana, what was that for," Kris said stopping me from walking away.

" What was that for you ask, do you think I am stupid she touch you in ways friends don't touch each other, you know what forget it," I said then walked away.

" Kris, just leave her alone and let her think,'' Clara said to him.

" Hana, wait up" Eunhyuk said to me as I walked out of the door.

'' I started to feel like I don't belong here, you know," I said to him.

" Why is that?'' Eunhyuk asked.

Then I saw the boy with the blond hair, who look like the boys who I read in a manga before.

I run up to him with knowing why. 

" Um hi," is all I could say.

"Hello, I am Ren," Ren said.

" It  nice to meet you I am Hana," I said softly.

" It nice to meet you too, so I will be going now," Ren say with a smile before leaving.

"Okay, it was nice  meeting  you" I said to him.

Then I saet down at next to a tree and strated to cry.

I know crying wouldnot help me but I just could help it.

Everything feels out of place, my heart started to feel heavier like I was going to die.

Why does it hurt this badly?

Why can't I see?

Author note: why can't Hana see? Why is Clara taking Kris away from Hana? Is Eunhyuk or Kris, Hana's true love? Or will I shock you in the next chapter or book. Why did I called this story His Red Eyes? You will have to just wait and see.