chapter 15

His Red Eyes

I woke up in Kris bed, and all the memory of last night came back to me.

I was happy that I spent the night over with Kris, but what would my mother think  if she know what I did last night.

she would have slapped me if she found out.

Seating there in Kris bed made not wanting to carry about what would happen if my mother know what I did.

I got refreshed and dressed for school, then check my phone to see if anyone had texted me.

Katy text me" where are you? because your not in bedroom I left you in last night".

I text her back"at  mom friend house since my mom left". 

I hated to lie to her but what I can I say, something other then I  slept with my boyfriend,and I stayed over night.

I grabbed my things and went down stairs.

​When I got there only Luhan,Xiumin, Kris were seating down and eating breakfast.

"Good morning guys, where is everyone else" I said still a little tired.

"They left early for school, so seat down for breakfast" Xiumin said looking at me as Sat next to Kris and him.

​Kris put a plate in front me with  blueberry pancakes that had syrup on it.

"Thank you  Kris" I said with a smile and Kris smile back at me.

"You two are happy this morning" Xiumin said as he ate a little more of his breakfast.

"pass me the coffee, Hana" Luhan said to me and I realized his eyes look like he hasn't got any sleep last night.

"What wrong Luhan today ?" I said passing the coffee over to him.

" While I wouldn't be looking like if you two kept it down last night" Luhan said and put some coffee into his cup.

"What are you talking about Luhan? I didn't hear nothing last" said Xiumin looking to Luhan.

  I  felt embarrassed by what they both said I think Kris saw my reaction because he spoke before they or I could.

"Hey, what I do with my girlfriend is none of your business okay Luhan, and you to Xiumin" Kris said to both them.

​ They listened because he was the alpha wolf of the pack.

after breakfast I got on Kris car and we went to school as all ways.

​ The school day went by in a hazy.

 The boys and I walked to the gate together, when I saw my mom and guys with black clothing.

  I tryed to patent that I did see her but she called my name before I could make a run for it.

"Do you know her Hana?"Lay asked as I looked into my mother eyes and said"Yes she my mother."

I took a deep breath before asking her"what are you doing here mom?"

"I  here to see you silly, are they your friends Hana" my mom said with a friendly  smile.

"Yeah  they are, and he is my  boyfriend" I said pulling Kris close to me with a smile.

"Wow Hana has away of making new friends fast, but Hana you already have a boyfriend remember" my mom said out loud so Kris could hear.

"Oh about  that, I am not going to marry Eunhyuk so you can tell him that when you see him" I said still smile.

"Hana we done with the games now get in the car so we can go see Eunhyuk, and talk about your future plans and his, and about when to have wedding" my mom said mad at me all ready.

"Games uh, I thought the game has already started, don't you think mom" I said standing in front of Kris and look back to her then look back at Kris , and kissed his beautiful soft lips.

"Hana we both know that we can do the easy way which is you get in the car and your friends will be unharmed or the hard way which can get a lot of people hurt, your choice" my mom said with a smile but I smiled back at her because I know how that works, but I have wolf's with powers with me so I got nothing to lose.

"While mom, I chose the hard way"I said keeping the smile on my face.

When she snap the guys in black came in front of me, so I snapped and the boys in front of them and Luhan gave me the keys to his motorcycle.

One of the guys in front of Tao tried to hit Tao blocked the hit and then they all started to fight.

Kris  and I ran together to bike and Kris drive and I sat behind him holding his waist.

 Just at that moment I felt free from the world like I have become a different person.

​Kris stopped at cupcake shop and said" let get some cupcakes for the boys" with a smile.

 We walked into the Cupcake shop and look around for some cupcakes .

 When I heard Karrie calling my name from the window as she walk to the doors of the cupcake shop.

"Karrie" I said as Kris walked over to see who I was talking.

"Hana,wow was about to go see, and who this?"  Karrie asked me.

"Oh Kris, he my boyfriend, Kris this my best friend Karrie, she move to New York before I came here to China" I said to each of them.

"it nice to meet you " said Kris hand shaking with Karrie.

"it's nice to meet you to" Karrie said with a smile.

"while we are about to look for cupcakes, so want we came go to my friend Katy's house after we done here" I said as we started looking again.

We got the strawberry cupcakes. 

Then went to the boys house .

 



 

Note: I hop you like the next chapter that is coming!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!! (: