chapter 11

His Red Eyes

 At Katy's house.

When we got to Katy's house, I kissed Kris on the cheek and said "goodbye" and waved as he drove away  for the mansion.

I walked to the stairs and Katy's was standing there watch Kris car move away form the mansion.

"Katy, Hi" I said to her come up the stairs to see her.

" Oh Hana, your back I though that would go back home and leave me with out telling me" Katy said taking her focus off Kris car and smiled that me with a friendly hug.

" I love it here why would I ever leave without saying goodbye" I said hugging her because she was becoming one of my best friends.

Even Karrie use to let me stay at her house when I didn't know where to go.

" Okay, but I heard  you meet Yang Yo today, is it true because if it then can you ask him out for me please" Katy said me that after the hug.

"you like Yang Yo, why don't I have to ask him out of you?" I said to her.

"Because your dating Kris even when you have arrange marriage with someone else, so I want to be dating to you know, plus did you tell Kris about the arranged marriage any ways" Katy said all at ones.

" Yes your right, you do need a boyfriend so if I see him I will ask out for you, Yes told Kris about the arranged marriage and that I didn't want it, said that he wouldn't let it happen even if it is after we graduation form high school" I said to her as walked to the door of the mansion.

" Wow, Kris is not cold heart as I though " Katy said as we enter the living room of the house.

" Why would he be cold heart?" I asked holding all the bags I brought with me.

" Will your the first girl he date, and he is nice to all the girls but he never accept any of their love" Katy told me.

" Did you ever asked him out ?" I asked her.

" Yeah, it was on his birthday in eight grade want I asked him but he rejected me, so I run away and sat at a tree next to the forest close the school, and meet Yang Yo that day, he gave some  gummy then we started to talk more but when I got to high school I only got to see him at lunch " Katy said to me.

" Wow I sorry that happen to you , getting rejected on him birthday, when your the sweet and fun to be around"I said smiling at her.

"It okay because that day I was just happy I meet Yang Yo " Katy said then when to that Kitchen to get a drink of water.

" I am go to and put my stuff in the room I am staying at, so I will be down I am done unpacking" I said and head for the stairs.

I got to my room and unpacked and I look at the surfboard that Katy brother don't use any more.

My new room living at Katy's House.

I like the room because isn't to girly at all.

I came back down stair and want outside of a jog before dinner comes.

I ran around the swimming pool and then in to the garden outside.

When it was time for dinner I want to my room and shower and changed in a dress short to go out of dinner.

 Katy's dressKaty's bother suit.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My dress

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note:I thank all who reading this story I will work hard on the next chapter. Please subscribe to this story if you like it. Thank you for the 400 views <3 saranghae and gamsahabnida

please comment to what you think on the story and if you like and have any ideas of me tell me by commenting below!!!!