chapter 29

His Red Eyes

" you never love her, she did eventhing she can to just get your repect," My mother yelled.

"She is not my daughter that why?'' My father yelled back.

" How could you say that? she is your really daughter!!" my mother said back.

" You know what I am leaving," My dad yell and then left.

I always wondered what my dad mean by I wasn't his daughter.

My life back then when I was four wasn't the life I wanted.

My mom one time tried to secret leave without  me at night, but I woke up before she left.

"Mommy, where are you going?" I asked.

"Honey, you want to go for a midnight ride, so we can go to the beach just the two of us," my mother said with tears.

"Okay, but what about daddy," I asked.

"Daddy has work and I asked daddy already,so will have fun with just the two of us," my mom said picking me up in my pjs.

" Okay,'" was all I could said back then.

I though if I said okay to everything I would be okay but I was jus kid then how was could i possiable help my parents.

By side they would never listen anyway, I should have have run away a long time ago with or without my mom.

But what can I say I was just four years old back then.

End of flashback.

 I woke in a pinkand red room, I was wearing a red bueatiful dress in bed.

Mrs.Wu was sitting in a chair  next me with a smile looking at the door way.

I turn to see who she was looking at, it was Kris..

' She is awake so come in son," Mrs.Wu said.

"I see, will mom could you leave alne of a second," Kris said and his mother nodded and left.

"How are you feeling?' Kris asked.

"I feel better thanks for asking i think it just that I need some rest," i sid to him.

" What made you so tied?' Kris asked.

"Everything I guess ," I said to him.

" Eunhyuk told me something when he brought you here?' Kris said.

"What did he tell you?" I asked.

" That your hiding something about your past and he doesn't know what it is?" Kris said .

"I died before then some how can back to life, it all happend when I was  a kid, I am sorry for keep form you, I just didn't think anyone would want a girl like me," I said to him.

" Why would you say somethig like, Hana ?" Kris said to me.

" Kris, I need to tell something your not going to like it,'' I said shaking to him.

" I will  try to understand if I can," Kris said touching my rigth handed.

" I want tell you that...... I want to say that I am sorry I did something really stupid , I has with Eunhyuk," I said softly.

Kris looked down without saying a word to me, I know I had hurt him.

He walked out of the room saying anything.

He needed time alone so I didn't go after him, all this time I thought that loving two people was wrong, but know I am not sure.

I hope Kris won't hate me for this, maybe he will break up with me which is ok since I did him wrong anyways, but why does it hurt so bad?

POV: Kris

She is unbelievable, I mean how could she do this to me.

"Kris, what wrong?" Clara voice said behind me, so I put on a fake smile so she wouldn't knowest.

"Nothing wrong, Clara,"  I said not trying to be rude.

"Will then come with me," Clara said and I followed.

We walked into together to the lake we use to play in when we use to be just kids.

"Kris, do you remember this place?" Clara said with a smile.

"Yes, I do remember this place, we use to spend most of our child here," I said with another smile.

" do you remember when we said we would marry each other here because you had to leave and move to Korea, but you never came to back to see me, I thought you forget everything and here you are with Hana, what is so special about her anyways?" Clara said shaking so I just hugged her without know why.

" I do remember but I just 5 years old then and I didn't think it of as something serious,Hana is the one who I keep in my heart," I said wiping the tears off her face.

" I don't understand, why her, when you know she has something for that vampire," Clara yelled and cried harder.

I hold her into my arms and kissed her lips, she fall in and hold me back.

I know it isn't right, but Clara wanted this the whole time, how was I else could I make her stop crying.

Clara hands moved away from my cheeks, but I hold her hips close to me I wanted her and didn't know why.

"Should we go to the caves next?" Clara said moving away.

"Sure," I said and we went their.

" I remember when I lot my ity to you here, it was the amazing thing that had happened here,so should we do something like that again," Clara said in my ear.

"Sure, but let tell you I have grown since I was 15 years old then and now I am 17 years old," I said to her and I didn't care since  Hana did cheat on me with Eunhyuk.

"Will then," Clara said wrapping her hands around my neck and started kiss me.

I hold her close to me trying to keep this moment that we shall share.

We made love like never before and slept together once we finished.

After two hours passed I walked up and got dressed.

"Um, Kris that was amazing, are you leaving?" She said so softly.

"I see you have a thing for him even throw he love her, I guess you could never love me for who I really am, but it okay because We are at war ,so I most win the war first," I said changing back to my true form.

"Key, I slept with you, oh my God!" Clara said with tears and covering .

" Yes, I can change into anyone I would like to, I can even have their powers as well," I Key said with a smirk on my face.

" You monster, how could you use me?" Clara said getting up to her feet.

" I did no such thing, but I can tell you this I did do one thing I impregnate you so we will have a child to call our own," I said to her and she passed out. 

"You have done well, but she isn't the one we need ?" My partner who wears a mask so I didn't see his face, but I wonder why he wears that mask.

"Lee can it, for all I care he said bring the girl he never said it had be Hana," I said "I picking up Clara.

"Will, see about that when he see the girl," my partner said with a laugh.

We arrived at our hide out.

"Um, where this place, why am I here? " Clara said opening her eyes.

" what is this, where Hana? Why did you bring me another wolf?" Lee said angrily.

Author note: what Clara is not the only one got kidnapped? Who else got kidnapped ? Why am I leaving you at cliffhanger? We just have to wait and see.