chapter 12

His Red Eyes

At the restaurant we ordered our dinner and meet some of Katy"s brother friends and worker at his company.

Then Katy's brother want to the bar with his friends, me and Katy want back home with a limo.

We got to the mansion and talked a little then went our rooms.

The next morning, I woke up and got ready for school.

I saw a text for Karrie that said " I am coming to China to see you where do you live?"

I text back " I am living with a friend I meet at school now and here the address to her mansion**********************.

I want down stairs and Kris stand at the door which Katy just opened.

"Kris what are you doing here?" I asked wonder why he showed up.

" I am picking you up for school today seen you skipped classes yesterday, I don't want you to miss school today" Kris said to me.

" Me skipping school, how about you who sometimes never in classes, so don't worry about me skipping plus I was skipping with Tao" I said walking to the door and taking his hand.

"Skipping is skipping" Kris said to the car.

"whatever, I  am hunger any way  lets stop at Sophie's cafe this morning" I said to Kris.

"Sure, I was just about to go there" Kris said  looking back to me.

We went in and order Macchiatos and Macarons.

Then we went to school together hold my hand and girls kept gossiping about me.

.

 The Macarons and Macchiatos coffee we had for breakfast.

I didn't pay much to them I just smiled and walk with Kris to class which was Art A room 270.

Eunhyuk wasn't here today so kept my smile on my face.

Kris was playing around talking to the boys and laughing as I want to sit next to Katy for today.

She talked about Yang Yo though the hold class period , how cutie he was, and how she think he looked better than Kris which we fight over with who looks better and why.

Tao came up to us and laughed at us.

"hey, Tao tell her Kris is better" I said to him.

" Hey, Tao stay out of this and why you think it funny" Katy asked Tao.

"Because your fight over boys" Tao said laughing and walking away.

"Maybe he is right we got out little bit out control with it" Katy to me.

Then Yang Yo Seob came in the class room.

"Katy, can I see you for a second" Yang Yo asked Katy.

"Asked him out now so I don't have to do for you" I whispered in Katy ears and she nod a left the room.

They walked out the door together and I started to paint more.

Five minute later Katy came back to the room and seat down next to me.

"So what happened ?" I asked her.

" He asked if I was free this after, and yes why, he said I want to know if you wanted to go see a  movie together, and of course I said yes" Katy whispered in my ear.

" Oh my god you got a boy friend" I said quietly to her.

"I know right and I am so happy" she said and started walking on the painting.

     Katy's painting that I asked her to do. My painting of wolves.

After class Katy said " can you and Kris come because I said I want to go on a double date with you and your boy friend".

"Okay I will try to get Kris to come on the date, see you later" I said walking to my next class.

  Author Note: I know this chapter was short but I will try to make the next one longer.Please do comment below and scribe to this story.