chapter 7

His Red Eyes

​Zhang Han Yun POV

I woke laying in the tent with Kris who opened his eyes slow.

" good morning Hana" Kris said to me like a husband waking up in the morning.

" good morning Kris, wait we have school today " I said rushing to get all my things and putting them in the bag pack I bought with me.

" relaxes we will go together so here is your uniform so you can change form those pajamas and I will go to the boys room over there to change in to my uniform okay" Kris said pointing to the boys room.

" okay Kris but we have to hurry " I want to the girls room and got ready for school.

I bush my teeth and then Bush the tangles form my hair .

​After I was ready I want to tent which was closed .

​When I opened the door of the tent he grabbed me.

" I got you Han ,did I " Kris said playing around.

" no you didn't Kris and stop playing around we have to go no" I said to him.

" fine let go " he said helping me up form the tent sleeping bags.

​We got to school on time and walked to first period together.

​Some of the girls were jealous and gossip about me and how unfair it was because he rejected most of them who asked him out.

​ It not my fault that you didn't get the date you want with him.

​We got to our assigned seat then class started.

After writing a few notes we started the experiment when he walked in the room.

​He wear our school Mondays uniform with a smile on his face.

​Some of the girls were in love with him the time he came in.

​He angel face was a cover of his true self , the world couldn't see it but I did.

" Hello everyone my name is Eunhyuk and I am from California in the states and I would like to get to know all of you" Eunhyuk said with a smile then the teacher pointed to the desk next to mine to seat at.

He seat next to me and started to work on the experiment with me on color change and  chemical reactions from different liquids.

I felt like my world was going to break part, why is he doing this to me, why can't I escape .

​those memories keep coming back of my past.

I didn't say anything to him I just gave pass him the chemical to make the reaction to the experiment.

​The bell rang class out of the next class Eunhyuk walked in the same way as I was going with Kris who talked to Luhan and Chen as we walked.

I realize that Eunhyuk didn't get to close to me but kept a five steps be hide me.

​We got to class and Eunhyuk  introduce himself again to the new class teacher and kids.

​Art was were  me and Kris seat together and Lay, Chen, luhan, Tao,and  Xiumin seat in front of us.

Eunhyuk had to seat next to the foreign girl Katy who was ready nice to me but we didn't have the same lunch so I have made friends with Kris friends who are funny all ways, I think that solves everything.

I felt bad for Katy who know has to sit with Eunhyuk in art.

​ But there nothing I can do so I seat there.

" hey Hana I think the new kid has his eyes on you " Kris whispread in my ear.

"He is my ex boyfriend I told you about " I whispered  back.

"Really he don't look like one to me" Kris said to my right ear.

"because darkness lays inside his heart and him" I said back to Kris.

I think I heard a growl from Kris but not aloud one or it just me and my lack of sleep.

​The teacher showed my drawing of the wolves together to the class and Eunhyuk said" wow that really cool who draw that?"

"Hana did" said Luhan with friends who care about a work art.

"wow Hana good job" Eunhyuk said to me.

"It Zhang Hana Yun to you" I said to Eunhyuk.

I would see him laughed a little and said "okay Zhang Hana Yun" then Kris picture was shown next.

The painting look just like me and he told the time to make this mester piece of me.

I can't believe that Kris really cares about me, that he did this painting.

"Kris your very creative and I love the painting you did" I said clapping for Kris as the class did.

Eunhyuk clapped but not happily with Kris work.

​His eyes starred at me, his red eyes how can I escape from him.

​The way he looks at me makes me shake with out him touching me.

​Now I think of it his eyes are like a vampire eyes just like in the twilight saga books and movies I watch with Karrie back in California.

He didn't had eyes like this then but now he has those eyes and he had them at the mall.

​Could he be a vampire like in vampire dairy a tv watch me and Karrie use to watch together on Friday or Thursday night.

I didn't know what it was but Eunhyuk has become something I can't explain how or why.

​After classes were over and it was time to leave Kris texted me to see soccer field after school.

I was running to go see Kris when I bumped into he and dropped my bag and everything on the floor.

​ Not looking to see who it was I said " I am sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, are you okay".

"I am fine but are you okay Hana" said Eunhyuk picking up my things.

"Eunhyuk-" I said slowly but quietly.

​He put my things into my bag and gave it to me.

"Thank you" I said not knowing why.

"your welcome" Eunhyuk said walking with me.

When we were far from everybody Eunhyuk pulled into the art room knowing that no one was in there.

"what is these?"Eunhyuk said in his yelling voice.

"It a drawing of wolves together that I draw and a painting of me" I said to Eunhyuk.

"why are you drawing wolves know , why is he drawing you uh, tell me Hana" said Eunhyuk push me  against the wall.

"I told him to because he need a idea so I told to draw and paint me and I think wolves are powerful creatures" I said as he hold a grip on my shoulders.

" I am warning you stay away from him or else" Eunhyuk said and walked away.

I didn't listen and hurry to Kris.

"Kris where are you?" I said looking around then he came behind me and give me a hug.

"I am right here and I will always be right here for you" Kris not letting go.

I didn't want to tell him happened earlier so I said "what do you to do today."

" let's play soccer together " Kris letting go of me.

"Okay but I never played soccer before I was a cheerleader in California so I not good at soccer but if it tennis I can play really well" I to Kris with a smile.

​Kris teach me how to play for a hour and a half than took me home.

I wave good bye to him than walking to the gates and to the mansions stairs.

​They Eunhyuk stood waiting for me at the stairs to the mansion .

"Eunhyuk what know -" I said to him.

​Before he or I could say anything he kissed my lips like belong to him.

​He enjoyed the kiss way more than I would have wanted to.

​He smiled and said " that my girl and that what I came here for" He looked be hide me and hug me.

"get off her" I hear Kris say looking mad and about to hit Eunhyuk in the face look.

"why she my girlfriend " Eunhyuk said pleased of himself.

I was scared of those words coming from Eunhyuk lips.

I want to protect Kris so I said "Kris his dangerous, please leave"  go to Kris but Kris didn't listen to me and walked up to Eunhyuk.

" I could smell you from far a way you blood er" Kris said to Eunhyuk.

"I could smell you to dog or should I say wolf , so go growl at the moon tonight okay, wet dog" Eunhyuk said to Kris.

I didn't understand what was going on.

​Kris is a wolf and Eunhyuk is a vampire. 

​ But how do they know what one is.

​They look into each other eyes like they were ready to fight.

Author notices: please comment below to tell me what you think of the story and don't be shy to comment below because I want to know what you think about it all. I will try to finish writing this chapter as I can so keep supporting me and thank you for reading.