chapter 21

His Red Eyes

Kris come 20 minutes later with Yo Yang,and some other vampires I didn't know which surprised me since Kris don't like vampires.

He had told me that they were dangerous to be around with,but why is he with them now.

"Um, Kris why are they here?"I  asked Kris.

"Oh, Yo Yang over hear what happened and he sayed he wants to save Katy, I told him to stay out it but he said how could he if he know someone who he loves is in danger, he compared her to you that why I let him join the rescue mission," Kris said taking my hand and walking to a black car.

"Hi, Hana this Kim Hyuna and her boyfriend Jang Hyun Seung, their going to help rescue Katy and Karrie to, our learder is Yoon Doo Joon is getting other three so we will meet them there,"Yo Yang said to when we all in the car.

Hyuna just starred at me with those red eyes as Hyun Seung driving more than 260 per hour.

"Hana are you ready to hear about the plain?"Kris asked all sudden and I nodded yes.

"So your going enter the mansion alone, but not worry I will be on the rooftop watching over you,Hyuna and Yo Yang will be just few feet behind you, so don't look back okay, remember that and leave the rest to us," Kris asked to me as nodded once more.

We were one mile away from the mansion when Hyun Seung stop the car, where a cab awaited.

"We are going to take the cab form here, so they can go for back of the mansion so they can't smell Kris and his pack, you will get out of the cab without looking at us when we arrive,"Yo Yang said wait for me get out.

Hyuna was all ready in the cab so I seat next to her, she look at me then looked away, I wonder what her problem was because I didn't ask her to come to recuse my friends.

​When we got there Yo Yang open the door for me and I got out without looking back or saying a word.

I walked to the mansion without thinking or looking back, I knocked at the door and waited for someone to open it but no one came so I opened it myself since it will unlock.

​The lights were off it was dark and coldness started to run through me, maybe it because I was starting to feel nervous with every step I took.

​That when I heard Karrie scream and I began to run in the direction I heard the scream form.

​The lights were on in the room, Karrie bottom lip was bleeding, Katy had a cute on her head and 12 guys plus Eunhyuk who was pushing one of away from kicking both them.

I stood there for a second then ran to Katy and Karrie, who had tears in their eyes.

"Hana, why don't you ever listening to me?"Karrie asked crying.

"Let them go, we made a dial who ever called me on the phone,"I said seriously mad.

"We never made a dial first of all second I thought you would be smart, but you should know I never make promised any thing, I am Lee Dong Hae," Donghae said with a smirk on his face.

"So she the one whoyou were telling about, I am surprised she hasn't been turned yet," A guy seating in a thron like chair.

"What should we do next  Leeteuk?" Donghae asked the guy seating in the chair.

"Bring her over here,"Leeteuk said and Donghae pulled me over he him and pushed me on my knees.

I hate looking like a lot puppy and looking like I am begging for him to set them free, but I don't come all this way to be begging I know that for sure.

I smiled a crazy smile, one that tell you I am not okay because I going something stupid next.

 Leeteuk walked up to me and grabbed my jar line with his right hand.

"My oh my, your are beautiful, what a shame Eunhyuk hasn't turned you yet," Leeteuk said smirking.

I looked at his ugly face and spit on it as I try to run to Katy  and Karrie who try break free, but before I got to them Donghea stood in my way.

"You really want to die today, "Leeteuk yelled loudly.

"I guess so what I have got to lose?"I said starring at Eunhyuk and not at the ugly monster who yelling behind me.

"You , who do you think you are?"Leeteuk yelled grabbing my left hand, that when I turned around and kneel so I can take the pocket knife to stab him with it.

​That when Hyuna came and grabbed me out of the room that I couldn't remember what just happened until I looked down and saw the pocket knife with blood all over it.

 We were in the forest now and I dropped the pocket knife on to the floor covered with tall grass,just by seeing the knife I was shocked.

I had just stabed someone what was I go to do, I never went that crazy to do something that can kill a person.

I started to cry because I was scared, I wonder if I would go to hell for what I just did know, my heart started to hurt like there was a fire inside of me.

"Hana, we don't have much time for you to cry about this Katy and Karrie should be out by now, so let's get going,"Hyuna said to me which was her first time speaking to me ,so I nodded and she put me back on her back and speed away.

She tooked me to a house made mostly out of wood, and then she said"Katy and Karrie are inside I can smell them," I followed her in.

"Hyuna, show her room then her friends, I will go see if the other are arriving soon, and also don't let no one go out side,"Hyun Seung said then kisssed Hyuna before leaving.

 But I was to shock on what I had done to knowledge thier love, even as vampires.

 Hyuna locked the door and put on the password to the mansion then show me my room.

"This where you will sleep at for now, don't worry Katy and Karrie have their own bedrooms,"Hyuna said with a friendly smile with was good, it was my first time see her smile.

"Why do we have to stay here?"I asked nervously.

"While we can protect you and the girls, so please don't asks childish questions," Hyuna said walking to the door ready to leave any second.

"I went to see Katy and Karrie first, and I know you may not like us, but Katy and Karrie is all I have now,"I said with tears running down my eyes.

"I will take you to them , if that what you wish,"Hyuna said turning to look back at me.

"Yes please, and thank you for what you did back there because I don't know what would happen if you were there,"I said whipping the tears away.

"Don't thank me, thank Yo Yang he is the one with the kind heart, sometime I forget that he a vampire," Hyuna said opening the door.

I followed her to see Katy and Karrie siting in the bathroom in one the bedrooms, they were cleaning off the blood that was on their arms, necks, and face.

 They use a first aid-kit helping one another put on a bandage, which tears still ran my eyes because I want to hug them and said it going to be okay,but I don't can't because they are hurt in so many areas on their body.

"I sorry, I should have came faster then what I had," I said crying even more.

"It okay we are fine, so don't blame youself," Karrie said before throwing up blood into the sink.

"No your not fine,I need to get you to a hospital likenow," I said coming close with tears in my eyes.

"You can't take her to hospital until the guys get back, I can't protect all three of you alone,"Hyuna said shaking her head that this is bad idea.

"I am not going to watch her die, never she can't die no I need her to be here to support me, and if your not going to help I think you should stay out of my way," I yelled that Hyuna.

"Your crazy Hana, you know that right, I have never seen a girl who cared about others more than herself,"Hyuna said to me.

"Maybe I am crazy , but know this I will never sit around knowing my best friends can die in front of me,"I said taking both my best friends hands to leave the bathroom.

"Hana where are you?"I heard Kris voice say.

"Kris, we need to take them to a hospital, we can say they were in a car accident, so the doctors can help them,"I said when Kris came in the bathroom and Hyuna left.

 

Author Note: I will write the next chapter soon so please wait and support me. I love you all my candies. If you have a ideas for me comment below. Yes I am going to write a second story to this story and I going to write Abandon soon because I loved the series of Abandoned by meg cabot. So wait for me on that. Yes I love to read more than write.