chapter 26

His Red Eyes

"Hana, Karrie?"they both said.

"Is it true Kris is those vampires coming after me?"I asked Kris.

Kris didn't say anything he just looked away so I know it was true.

"Yes, they will becoming here about the next morning because I reader Leeteuk mind and he is planning to come here, you have to come with me so your safe, Kris and the others will join us after they take down Leetuik the other vampires will not do harm if they take out Leetuik,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"What, I am not running away anymore because I am tired of running away, I will fight against them  head on, because I going to and you can't stop me,"I said to all of them.

"Hana, listen your going to hurt if you fight against the vampires,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"I don't care, so I guess you should teach me how to kill a vampire,"I said to Eunhyuk.

"Hana, stop we going with Eunhyuk plan , I don't want you getting hurt,"Kris said after Eunhyuk could speak.

"Why are you making decisions for me, you know what forget it," I said then when up stairs to the guest room that Eunhyuk is staying in.

A knock at the door after I lock myself in.

"Go away Kris, I don't want to see you right now,"I said thinking Kris on the other side.

"It me Eunhyuk, you know you just locked yourself in my staying room,"Eunhyuk said and I opened the door.

"Oh, come in," I said walking away from the door.

"Hana, please don't act like this, we are trying to protect you,"Eunhyuk said taking something out of the desk next to the bed.

He  putting the box next to me on the bed.

"It of you open it, I bought it yesterday, it a necklace,"Eunhyuk said to me.

I opened the box it had a blue sapphire necklace inside it.

"Wow, it beautiful,"I said holding out the necklace.

" I thought you would like it, so let me help you put it on,"Eunhyuk said then took the necklace and put it on me.

I smile at him for giving this amazing gift, he finished putting it on then he looked into my eyes, then he kissed me a few times.

"You look so beautiful, I can't help myself,"Eunhyuk said then kissed my neck with his soft lips.

I felt like shooting stars running through me, with every touch from him.

I couldn't hold back  anymore so I kissed him back.

Eunhyuk slowly layed me down on the bed.

He then move away from me.

"I am sorry, I can't do this to you, without your permission and not here,"Eunhyuk said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Yeah I can't do this, because I love Kris and I think I am in love with you too, I haven't  told Kris yet, but I will have to soon,"I said to him moving next to him.

"Will, I love you, and I am happy because of you, so I think it best you don't fight this battle against the vampires,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"You just don't understand Eunhyuk, you have everything you ever wanted, like loving parents, unlike mine who fight about everything, but I am okay I will live through this,"I said to Eunhyuk.

"Love works in a strange way, you just got to true your heart, and everything will work out it self, true me,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"Wow you really did change,"I said to him.

"I guess I did, because of you,"Eunhyuk said smiling that his sharp vampire teeth showed.

"Maybe, we would start over, I mean from the beginning,"I said to him.

"I don't know if that possible because we are all ready together, so after all this is over we start our new beginning, there is a place I want to take you just the two of us, "Eunhyuk said still smiling.

"What about Kris, will he be there?"I asked him.

"Hana, don't be silly of course not because it a special place for you, before we get married,"Eunhyuk said to me and hugged me again.

"oh, Kris won't be there, but I want him be there,"I said to him.

"Hana, do  you think Kris will just let you walk down and  let you get married not to him?"Eunhyuk asked me.

"I don't know, it's not like I can read his mind or anything,"I said to him.

"Will I can, and I know what he is thinking so, I know that he doesn't like me be around you because he think I would  do something to you, to hurt or you know,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"Kris thinks you would hurt still, and what else would you do?"I asked.

"Hana, your real slow like what all most happen just a few times ago,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"Oh, I am sorry that I am not a negative person,"I said to him.

"Will, that explains alot, like why you were so shocked every time I kissed you,"Eunhyuk said to me.

"oh,"is all I could say to him.

"You should start getting ready to leave if we want to you and Karrie to be safe, from the vampires," Eunhyuk said all since.

"Yeah, I will tell Karrie and I will go pack up," I said and left his room.

 

Authors Note: Um I am sorry it took me long to finish writing this chapter, and today I realized that  I am nervous when I am lone with a guy, is this natural because I am scared even though he has a girlfriend and he is older than me and just helping me out in Algeria. He wasn't said or do anything to make me feel uncomfortable, it just me get nervous around him, does mean I like him or something. Comment below to tell me because I really need advice from someone.