chapter 22

His Red Eyes

"We have a doctor here, Yoon Doo Joon their leader, also Lay can heal Karrie, and he will heal Katy," Kris said lifting Karrie in to his arms walking with her out the door.

Yang Yo  came in and lifted Katy into his arms, to a bedroom, just like Kris had with Karrie.

I saw Luhan standing at the door way watching Katy as she was carried into the room.

Even when I said his name like twice, he didn't look to my direction, so I thought saying"Lover boy over here," and he looked to me.

"oh Hana, I am going to see how Lay is doing with the healing for Karrie now," Luhan said and start to walk the direction Kris had walked, so I followed.

"So you like Katy right?"I said after got to the door where Kris when in.

"It doesn't matter, she has a boyfriend,,"Luhan said then opened the door.

"Hana you are here , great because I need your help, so you will help Karrie take her shirt so that I can heal her stomach," Lay said looking up at me.

"Okay, I will help with that," I said softly because I hardly speak when seeing all this blood.

"I will be wait outside the door with Luhan, so if guys need more help just call us in," Kris said before closing the door.

I help Karrie take off the shirt and help her lay back down, Lay created this blue light with his hands and started to heal her like magic.

"Hana, have you ever when to become a doctor or nurse, because your real good at helping people,"Lay said as he healed her left arm.

"No, not real, but I do like help people for sure," I said softly.

"Is the pain gone now?"Lay said Karrie who said"yes," softly.

"Get some rest for now,"Lay said to Karrie.

"I will get a new shirt for her to wear," I said walking to the walk in closet.

I opened the closet which full of girls teens clothes line, I pick on a shirt and pant for Karrie to wear.

I came back next to the bed  and told Lay"Get out she needs to change from these bloody clothes."

"Okay, but when your finish come out so she can rest," Lay said before leaving the room.

I nodded and he left the room, I helped her change clothes then helped  put on new clothes on her.

I put the bloody clothes in to a plastic bag and left the room so she can rest.

​When I got out the door Kris stood in front of me.

"Are you okay?"Kris said softly in my ear when he hugged me.

"I don't know, am I?"I said hugging back.

"No, you are not okay, but it's not your failure so don't blame yourself,"Kris said not let go of the hug.

"Kris, am I a monster?"I asked as the tears fall to the floor.

"No your not and you will never be to me ,and do you asked that kind of question?"Kris said as tears started to build up in his eyes.

"Kris, I have stabbed someone today you saw it, I am killer how can you still hold me after what I did earlier,"I said crying heard.

"Shh, you did the right thing Hana, your not a killer, because your beautiful, kind, and brave, so  don't worry about that, I have seen worst," Kris said brushing away the hair on my face.

"I love you Kris,"I said whipping the tears away from my face.

"I love you to Hana," Kris then press his lips against mine.

 The kiss that make me remember the winter forest from my dream and I want it to last forever.

"Katy is in no pain and she is sleeping now," Hyuna said looking at both of us.

"Thank you for tell me, Kris after they wake up let leave this place with Katy,Karrie,and we all live with you plus the guys where it safe," I said softly.

"You are safe here to you know,"Hyuna said before Kris spoke.

"Yeah but how will I sleep without Kris, I have been thinking how  I will protect people and I haven't done that so will,"I said with crack voice.

"I understand how you feel about Kris, but did you think about Katy  felling about this she just promised Yang Yo that she would stay here where he can protect her," Hyuna said looking at me.

"Not all promise can be kept, so if you don't mind tell me where Yang Yo is I think I will speak to him what safe for my best friends," I said seriously.

"What going on Hyuna?" Yang Yo asked her.

"They want to leave so let them,"Hyuna said then walked the other way.

"What a , who does she think she is, the queen of Vampires, uh " I said to her as I said that she stopped then walked up to me.

"Hyuna, stop right now, stop,"Yang Yo said when she hold my neck against the wall.

"Why should I she is useless, just a useless human," Hyuna said to Young Yo.

"She is a human and I love her because of that I will hurt you if you don't let go of her now!" Kris said to her.

​Hyuna let go and speed off into the hallway.

"Yang Yo, Katy will be living with us just as Karrie will be," I said before he could speak.

"Oh I want to talk to you about this, you see I can't let Katy go with you and say that she is safe plus she will have to live with your boyfriend and his friends, who knows what can happen,"Yang Yo said looking at me.

"Your saying that my friends would do something to hurt her, how about your friend Hyuna she has problem she can hurt Katy any time,"Kris said to Yang Yo.

" She will stay with her boyfriend's house,"Yang Yo said to inform both us.

"Okay but can we say goodbye at least ," I asked him and he nodded.

 

Writer: I hop you like this chapter and I am hoping to see in the next chapter 23.