chapter 31

His Red Eyes

We sat down and the waiter came to take our orders.

I brought my phone and turned my music middle volume so I can hearless of Eunhyuk's words.

For some reason he started talking about his father company.

I wasn't interested in money making talks I never care for such thing.

Because I know money can't buy happiness, no matter how much you have of it.

The waiter returned with the orders, I eat without speaking.

Ayumi texted me to about the coming up school project management ideas.

The cheerleaders wanted to do a maiden cafe and the girls tennis team wants to  a cosplay event.

" It fun how your always trying to impress girls with money talk," I said to him.

"Excuse me, what?" He said to me.

"Your excused so I am leaving now," I said to him getting up.

" Why are you all ways mad at me?" He got up and said.

" Your a foolish , you humiliated me infont of everyone  Eunhyuk,"  I said to him.

" I am sorry for that, I wasn't thinking right," Eunhyuk said to me.

"You never think right," I said walking out of the restaurant.

"it hard to make everything right int his knid of world where yourlove andhate by maney pepople," Eunhyun said looking down.

" this world will never understand how selfish people like you live inside it " I said looking at him.

He come up to me and kiss my lips and said  " maybe you come try understanding who i am."

 " your so stupid, how come I have to understand you ?"I said softly.

 I felt him come over my shoulders and hugging me.

A part of me felt sorry but yet I couldn't help but think why.

He slow let go of me and said " Why are you crying?" 

 " I'am not crying," I said as tears fall down my face.

I took a deep breath and walked on.

  I can't be like this in font of him.

I took a cab back home.

The next day at school

The day want as all way by lunch time I want to a cafe near the school with Karrie.

I seat in place where nobody could see me because I if I was seen  he would know where I was.

I never thought people in my school anything but  bothersome except for Karrie.

"So how is the Prince of the school treating you," Karrie said softly.

"Oh you meaning Eunhyuk, I think he is not readable because he does one thing and say another," I said drinking a little bit of my bubble tea.

"I never thought he would ever be so unkind to someone as awesome as you,"Karrie said loudly.

"Ahh I don't want people to see me,"I said in a whisper.

"To late he is coming this way ," Karrie whispered to me.

He stop at our table and seat in the seat next to me.

I decided to not say anything to make mad or stupid.

"Hey, Hana, and  Karrie" He said happy.

"Hi Eunhyuk," Karrie said to him but I didn't say anything.

That when he put hand on my hand and I know he wanted me to say something .

But I didn't I just let his hand hold mine.

" Where are your friends ?"Karrie asked.

"They are at a party and I told them I would be hanging out with Hana today," Eunhyuk said to her and me.

He drank his bubble tea as will and I felt his hand in mine.

I wanted to say let go of me but I wanted to show him that I didn't want to talk to him.

"Will then I should get back to school so you guys have fun," Karrie said then left.

" Hey, Eunhyuk  I should get back too,"  I said try to escape from him and his hand.

"No it fine I told the school we were going on a trip together  so we are not going to school for a week." Eunhyuk said without letting me go.

"You what?" I said.

"Let go to the beach," Eunhyuk said getting up and we left the cafe and walked to his car because he didn't let go of me.

He opened the car and I had to enter because I came here with Karrie's car .

He closed the door after I was in then he went to the driver seat.

We listen to Yurima songs which were placed on the piano .

I fell asleep after a hour had past.

 I don't remember how long  I sleeped or how I got to a bed in beach house.

 When I awaken up I was little confused and started to walk out of the bedroom I was in.

I come down stairs and saw Eunhyuk cooking something.

"Uh, what happened, how did I get here?" I said out loud without realize it.

"You were sleeping in the car and I care you into the beach house, I did want to wake you because you looked so cute when your asleep,"Eunhyuk said bring pleats rice curry to the dinner table.

 "Thank you for that and for this," I said quietly.

We eat without speaking.

Then I wash the dish as Eunhyuk look through the smart tv channels.

After I was done, I look out the glasses window and saw the ocean which looked so beautiful.

I felt relax for a moment then I sat down next to Eunhyuk who was watching "strobe edge."

 "This is the movie Fukushi Sato is in right," I say to him.

"Yeah you know him?" Eunhyuk asked.

" I love Fukushi Sato, Miura Haruma,and Sato Takeru they are cutest actors in Japan,"  I said to him.

"Wow, your real into Japanese movie and dramas then," Eunhyuk said to me.

 "Yeah,I guess so," I said to him.

 We didn't say anything after that and just watch the movie.

I felt nervous  I mean I am with a guy that all girls at my school are crazy for.

I can see how they would look at me.

They would be so jealous of me that they would start some stupid lie to go around.

 Even though I have nothing against them .

I never understand why people do stupid things to get attention.

 " I am going to take nap so do what ever you want," Eunhyuk said before going to  the bedroom I was sleeping in.

I just said "ok," and I realized that we have to share that bed there no other bedrooms.

After him left I watched anime and want to sleep on the sofa.

The next morning I was in bed with Eunhyuk.

Who's sleeping softly with his soft lips.

I wanted to touch his face but I didn't.

So I closed my eyes again and Eunhyuk wakes up and brushes my hair away from my face then kisses my lips gently.

I felt like melting into him but I was afraid to move.

After the kiss I opened my eyes again but saw him face looking at me.

He move into kiss me once more but this time our kisses were deeper.

Then he started to take off my clothes first my t shirt then my skirt .

I wanted to say stop but I only have tears rolling down my eyes.

When he took off his pants and was about to the enter inside my body I yelled "Stop it I am not ready to have ,"

Eunhyuk stopped and put back him clothes and ran out the bedroom.

I am just stupid why did I stay here this long with this guy who sleeps with a lot of girls.

I got dress and I walk to the living room.

"So your a , I am sorry for what  I did," Eunhyuk said.

"It is stupid right , most girls last their ie  freshman year but here I am sophomore year  and still a haven't ," I said to him.

"Let go back your not ready yet," Eunhyuk  said to me.

It's that the only reason he bought me here.

He must have done this to a lot of girls .

I grabbed my things and walk outside to his car.

He drove me home without a word.

It was Sunday today  I went to my room and cried.

It was because I was scared, that I couldn't even think straight.

The light from the sun lite my room like morning was never to be in darkness again.

My body couldn't move much so I lay there looking at the window.

I never thought that my life would be like this.

Author notes: thanks for reading I have been so busy that I hardly have time to write this story.