chapter 18

His Red Eyes

"Hana, will you  marry me" Eunhyuk said waiting for me to answer.

"Eunhyuk, I am sorry but I can't marry  you right now, I have a lot thing ahead of me, so please don't make me do this,"I said with tears in my eyes which I didn't hide anymore.

"It's because of him right," Eunhyuk asked me.

"Who?"I asked him.

"That dog isn't it, what is  so great about him any ways?" Eunhyuk asked as I felt a tear touch my lips which taste salty.

"Kris, is different from you, he knows how to make me happy, and he can protect me but you hurt me so much that I don't believe you have a heart, you never understand me or love me for who I am, he does"I said to him.

"That because you never wanted be with me," Eunhyuk said looking at my watering eyes.

"That not true, you made me want not be with you, remember back in California when I came over to your house  your parents want on a business trip, I want to check up on you when I saw  with those es you touch them and  you kissed them with pleasure even when you saw me standing there, after that they talked about how you were amazing in the bedroom," I said as felt a pity throw my stomach and my eyes closed and opened.

"I am not the same guy anymore," Eunhyuk said to me.

"Oh that right, you have became a monster now , who think that I will be weak to let him have it his way but your bader then before Eunhyuk, and you tried to hurt Karrie then me," I said to him.

"That business," Eunhyuk said closing on me.

" how can that be business?" I asked in a soft voice.

"It's my business,"  Eunhyuk said with a kiss on my lips that stop the world at the moment.

It like in the movies when the boy kiss the girl without the girl knowing.

​Eunhyuk start roughly kissing my lips then he moved to my jarline and kissed me there to my neck.

For some reason I just told there not doing anything but let him do what he wants, he was surprised that I didn't react to him kiss like fall into the kisses and kiss him back.

I only did that with Kris, who I wished was here know as I thought of that he appeared out no where with this guy I didn't know.

He grabbed me away from Eunhyuk without a word and to the guy I didn't know then we disappeared from the bedroom of Eunhyuk.

 We were know in Kris bedroom now I was safe.

"Thanks again Kia, I don't know what I would do without your help,"  Kris said to Kia.

"Any time hyung, so I should get back to Korea now," Kia said to Kris and disappeared in thin air.

"Kris,what a hyung?" I asked quickly.

"It just means big brother in Korean,"Kris said to me.

"Oh, I  can't speak Korean so that why I asked," I said hugging him because I want to stay with him.

"remember the last I told you that the other lived in Korea, while we live here in China and I need help finding you so I called Kia for help,"Kris said to me holding me in his arms.

"So how does it work, I mean the teleportation?" I asked curiously about Kia' s power.

"Will if he see a picture or person then he can find them anywhere at any time," Kris said touching my face with his warm hands.

"Tell me about the other's powers and how they work,"I said smiling happily.

"Let start me I have flight but I not sure to explain how it works, next is Lay power he can hail anyone he does it by focusing on what he is doing, next is Xiumin he can frost thing and people even if he is warm blood, next is Luhan he has telekinesis, he does it by starring at something a moving it by mind, next is Chen he has Lighting he also does it by mind, then there is Tao he has time control he also does it by mind to," Kris said looking at me.

"Tell about the koreans powers and names," I said to him.

"Suho has water power he does by bending the water with his hands, next is Chanyeol he has flame and a Phoenix bird as a pet does it by mind,next is D.O. earth is his power I not sure how he does it, Beakhyun he has light like the sun I can't explain his power at all, then there Suhen his power is  wind does by thinking," Kris said to me.

" I a theory of you, Kris how your power works , your power works by your heart not the mind" I said still smiling childishly.

"I guess that a good way to explain it,"Kris said kissing my forehead.

"So Kris  will you be okay if I tell  I live with Eunhyuk now,"I said sadly.

"So that why you were in  same  bedroom,"Kris said quickly to me.

"You didn't answer my question Kris," I  said nervously to him.

"He touched you why didn't you do any, and I am don't okay with you living with him,"Kris said taking a deep breath then let it go.

"I don't know myself I guess, Eunhyuk tell has a affect on me, but I don't love him knowledgeable he still love me but can't show it is what hurt me the most, I know he has caused me a lot of pain so why I can't stop him from loving me when I don't love him," I said to Kris.

"When I saw him touching you made me  fear that I may have come to late, but when I saw you standing there it showed your fears then my own," Kris said slowly to me.

"I  know that I shouldn't say this but his parents are going to be checking on us,Kris what do we do?" I said think of way to escape this.

"I don't know yet but  I am sure e can figure this out," Kris said with another forehead kiss.

"okay, I love you" I said softly to Kris.

"I  love you to," Kris said  me into a sweet hug.

"I will protect you no  matter what, Kris," I said with tears in my eyes.

"I will protect you to Hana, no matter what I will protect you because I can't see myself without you," Kris said in my ear.

 After he said those words I fell asleep at his shoulder.

​Which had changed the world around me, that I hope wasn't gone, I was in a forest now I didn't why I was there?

In a forest that is cowered with snow.

My life can before me, then why am I here then.

It was amazing nothing I have seen in real life, because it all just a dream, I mean where can I find this beautiful forest.

 It has to be a dream.

Wirter note: I know the story sounds boring right now but I am saving  the best parts of this story for chapter 20-30. So try to stay with me because I have been coming up with a great ending that will shock all for  you and it will make you want to read the next book that I am going to write after finishing this story. It will be called His Red Eyes 2 Returns Shinee will be in it, JYJ, girls generation, 4 minute,  f(x),g dragon and teayang will be in it to.