chapter 6

His Red Eyes

I dropped my IPhone on to the floor of my room.

How, Why, does he have to come now when I told him that we are done.

Which part he doesn't get in I don't love you anymore.

Those words made me feel like he was close by even if I can't see him right now.

Out of all the people in the world it had to be him to know where I am that.

My heart frozen at that moment like I was about to died right there but I was still in this world some how or way.

Then my heart start again and I started to cry as I lay in bed that night.

The next morning I woke up by the sun light hitting form my window.

The sun was out and there wasn't a gray cloud in the sky. 

As I looked out the window , the pool reflection of blue touch my window  of blue color.

I didn't had school today so I was very happy about that but still scared form what Karrie text me.

How can Eunhyuk know where I am at.

So I want out for breakfast today because I didn't want to stay in the mansion all day.

I went to Sophie's cafe the one I want with Kris on our first date.

I got coffee and breakfast then went to the mall alone to shop for some new clothes and a dress to wear at my mother friend dinner party tonight.

 

Shopping always help me forget about what is happening around me or when I think to much about something to much.

I brought the clothes and was about to leave when I was him.

Eunhyuk walked my way as I try to look away.

But he saw me already so I had no choice but to face him.

"Zhang Hana Yun " he said to me with a look of I am back.

I didn't say any thing I just walked away so no one would see me with him.

He followed me know that wasn't a good place to talk.

When we were out of the mall, he pull me into a corner where no one could see us.

" What Eunhyuk , why can't you leave me alone " I said scare.

" Oh your scare right now I like it Zhang Hana Yun, what your not surprise to see me" Eunhyuk said touching my hair slow .

" why would I be surprise Eunhyuk when your the one who came" I said to him try to be strong.

"Your still the same Hana and your mine" Eunhyuk with a smile that made me shake a little just by seeing him.

Then he kissed me by force and I try to move a way.

Then he slapped me because I wouldn't let him.

" I guess I was wrong Hana, you have change a little but your mine so who ever it is that you want know is not here to protect you so I guess you should do as I say" Eunhyuk then lets go of me.

At that moment I want  Kris protect me form him.

I started to cry in front of Eunhyuk but he did carry , he walked away form me.

If it were Kris right now he would had ask what was wrong or hug me and tell me he carries about me.

I pick up my new clothes and want home.

Your mine words that repeat in my head and hurt me more and more. 

That afternoon I got a text form Kris.

From Kris 

To Hana

Hey are you free at 9:00 tonight?  

From Hana 

To Kris

Sorry I have to be at a Dinner party tonight.

From Kris 

To Hana

How about 10:00 at the pool  at your home don't be late.

From Hana 

To Kris 

Okay I will see then at ten.

At the dinner party at ten o'clock.

I want to the pool and seen Kris in his suit and I wear the black and white short dress.

" Hi Kris " I said with a smile.

" Wow, you look beautiful tonight " Kris said looking at me.

" Thank you, you look like a prince tonight" I said with a laugh that me like him a little more.

" May I have this dance" Kris said with a hand front of me and I told it.

We dance to thousand years by Christina Perri which was one of my favorite song , Kris hold me close to his chest as we dance.

As we dance I felt like I was Bella and he was Edward form Twilight Saga series.

I wish that this moment could last forever but the song end and we stop dancing.

 " Hana want go somewhere far away for here " Kris whispered in my ear.

" Yes" I whispered back in his ear.

We left the party and want to his motorcycle and drive far form the mansion.

We went to the mountains hiking area where Kris had made a camp with a fire and a tent big enough for two.

We watched the stars together and chatted.

Kris made me forget about Eunhyuk and made me happy to be around him.

We even made smores and I got to feed him one which was funny because I put a little marshmallow on his nose.

He laugh and put some on my nose.

We  went swimming in the lake at night.

Then went to sleep in the tent together but nothing happened.

It worried because I felt safe with Kris that night.

I didn't have the nightmares that night.

Eunhyuk POV

I came to Hana mansion but she had already left with a friend to stay at there house.

I called her but she didn't answer my calls.

It like she is hiding something for me.

I most find out what it is but I will see her at school  then I will see what she hiding form me. 

 Authors notes: Hey guy I just when to tell you that I am all so Super Junior M fan and my second bias is Eunhyuk in the group. My first is Henry just to let you know. And  I will finish this chapter as soon as I can because I have so much homework this weekend. Thank again and keep wait for me