chapter 4

His Red Eyes

Zhang Han Yun POV

I stood there wondering what he want to say to me.

The wind blow my dark brown hair for my shoulders as I stood there in front of him.

" Han Yun , why you act this way?" said Kris looking at me.

" Why do you even care Kris, if you don't like it you should just stay away from me " I said to him.

That when it happened, and I didn't do anything to stop it.

Kris grabbed me, and kissed me.

My heart stop and started again like time had been stop at that moment.

I couldn't do anything but stand there, it like I couldn't move at all.

When the kiss was over I could still feel his lip there some how.

" I care because I like you Han " said Kris and then hugging me.

At that moment my heart was stoned how could I have a relationship, when  he doesn't  know my past.

I started to cry because how could I even find to words to tell him what had happen back in California.

He looked at me and said" What is wrong Hana?".

I didn't look at him I just took my bag and said" I really sorry Kris, but you wont understand right now, so please forget that this ever happened".

I said those word with tears in my eyes even when I try not to show them.

I run away from Kris with tears and went to the gates of the school but my diver wasn't there.

So I started to walk when a car pulled over. I try to keep walking but he run up to me fast.

" Han don't do this to yourself just let me take you home and you don't have to talk to me at all on the way" Kris said holding my hand.

" fine" I said walking to his car without another word.

 Kris didn't say a word in the car with me, he  watch the road the whole time.

When we go to the house he opened the for me and walked me to the gate.

One of the security was come out form the house and he welcomed me back , then he look at Kris.

" thank you for being her home because I was just about to get her" said security guard Lee with a smile.

" Oh, it not a problem at all sir"  Kris said with a friendly smile at the security guard.

" I would love to talk but I have to go the office right now" said security Lee the went to his car and left.

" Will bye Hana, I guesses I should leave you alone now like you wanted" said Kris taking a step down the steps.

" Wait lets have bubble tea together first , since you took me home" I said standing in front of him.

" Okay I will stay for that and go" Kris said following me.

I took him to the kitchen and told him to sit .

Then I started to make the bubble tea. 

 Author note: Here it is if you want to try it.

For Mango-Coconut Bubble Tea, you will need:
1 package tapioca pearls (made for bubble tea)
Thai red tea OR regular black or orange pekoe tea (regular 'Red Rose' tea works well)
1 ripe mango (OR substitute 2-3 cups frozen mango)
natural syrup, such as maple syrup (OR substitute sugar)
1-2 cans coconut milk (1 can will serve 2 people)
crushed ice or ice cubes
Optional Ingredients:
 
regular milk or cream, OR good-tasting soy milk, OR sweetened condensed milk
straws (bubble tea straws work best)
Tips on Ingredients/Substitutions:
 
It's best to use the black, green, or multicolored tapioca pearls made specifically for bubble tea.
  Regular tapioca pearls will disappoint, as they fall apart when cooked.
Use one of the milk options listed above if you prefer your bubble tea creamy.
Hana Yun POV
I made it and we drink it and I started to talk to Kris.
" I will tell you why I act this way and why I cried back there Kris" I said slowly.
He stop drinking and looked at me.
 
Author's note : Thank you for reading chapter four and I will work on chapter five as soon as I can, so please comment below if you like it or not and if you have any ideas for me. 
Thank you for reading and I find out I had 75 views and I am very happy and thankful.
Fighting!!!!