chapter 19

His Red Eyes

​ The coldest felt so real, how could this be a dream.

​When the world is covered in a white blanket, it the beautiful forest that  I shall remember.

​Eunhyuk POV:

Not only their are wolves but they also have powers to just like us vampire.

​She disappeared right in front of me, and I have to get a control of myself.

My cell phone rang right as I thought it would.

"Hello, Donghae, yes, yes I am on my way, bye" I said on the phone.

​ Donghae and the others have been my best friends since elementary school, no matter what happened when I left , they still got my back.

We named our group Suju or super junior it  a pack but a pack of vampires that have desire for  blood.

  I tried my best not to tell them about Hana, like any old friends when I first arrived they said why I came to back to China .

I told a lie by saying that the girls in the state were not my type.

​When I got to the mansion where my guys live , I smelled blood which change my eyes to darker shade of red.

  As I stepped into the room I remember what Hana asked earlier" Are they you real eyes?" Which they were but changed color turned into a vampire.

"Eunhyuk you made it man," Hankyung  said with a smoke.

"Of course I would come, you hate to miss out on all the fun,"  I said see a girl with black straight hair down her back just like Hana hairs, getting feed on by Leeteuk , who know starred at me.

"Eunhyuk, why don't you  have a taste of this blood because I not sure if it's the best?" Leeteuk said testing me for my true, even though elementary school he  did that with me.

"Thanks Leeteuk  I just about to look  a snack to feed off of," I said with a smile.

"Yuri , let Eunhyuk have a taste of you,"  Leeteuk said to Yuri then she walked up to me I didn't understand how she didn't scream when he feed on her.

"Please have a bite I won't mind," Yuri whispered in my ear.

I looked at Leeteuk once more than feed on her.

​ He is the leader of the group,  but he  never full fall before , so that why I didn't meant Hana he would have treated her as a snack.

  I don't want any one touching her expect for me, and that Kris guy I will rip his hands off.

​ What kind of guy does he think is making Hana sleep with him.

"Wow, Eunhyuk I see you enjoying her blood so much,  so where have  you been all day," Donghae said removing Yuri way form another bite by me.

"School where else would I find a snack if I need one," I said smirking than took a sit next to Donghae who now sit.

" Is the blood good there?" Donghae asked quickly.

"Not really that why I am to transferring to your school, plus I miss you guys and I hate having to make new friends when you guys are here," I said smiling then they laughed.

"Eunhyuk your same as before , that good," Leeteuk said which bought memories back about him.

Leeteuk' s parents fight a lot when he was a child, he would stand up to his father to protect his mother, his father was a alcoholic so when ever he got mad he would abuse his wife.

Leeteuk couldn't standed his father, one day when he in fourth grade his father came home drunk and drink some more at home, he threw a bottle of wine at Leeteuk' s mother which hit her on the left side of her neck.

 From that day Leeteuk started fighting his father until he had died, which happened after Leeteuk came a vampire, Donghae told me before I was changed which I understand how heaven will not be wait for any  of us but only for the human who aren't monsters and demons.

I am not the best person I did a lot of things wrong, like Karrie I came to see her second after turned into a vampire, Hana I have done a lot to hurt her back then and now, I love her but why do I treat her like I own her, like a pet.

"While thanks for the snack, I have some homework to finish up back at home, so see you guys" I said walking to the door and waved bye as I speed into the forest.

​Hana POV

  I woke up with Kris holding my right hand in his bedroom.

"Kris, wake up ,wake up, please wake up," I heard myself say in a scream.

"Hana I am a wake, what are you talking about?" Kris said to me.

 That when I opened my eyes and realize that it was just a nightmare I was having.

  I hugged Kris and started to cry without realizing it.

"shh, I am right here it okay  I am right here and I am not going to leave you" Kris said softly in my ear.

"In the dream I thought you were died, and in the another Karrie was about to get kill by Eunhyuk and there was nothing I could do to stop it," I said in weak voice.

"I am alive and I won't that happen to Karrie, okay," Kris said  that seriously.

" Okay, I will protect you as you do," I said whipping the tears with a tissue he gave me.

" You most be hungry, so let go eat what Lay cooked us and I will take you to Katy house, okay," Kris said and I nodded.

 Kris carried me down the stairs and into dinning room which was embarrassing because they all watch as Kris in a chair next to his.

"How cutie the husband brought his wife down the stairs," Luhan said to Chen.

"It romance for girl to be carried by her husband like that," Chen said to Luhan who agreed.

" She is his girlfriend  so stop joking around understood," Tao said to both of them.

" Thank you Tao, I think I want to finish school first before I think about marrying" I said with a smile.

" What you don't want to be a Mrs.Wu at this age?" Luhan asked me quickly.

" Mr.Lu you know that I am not a person who wants to rush things,  still I  to try get out of this arranged marriage with Eunhyuk even though I buy some time for myself by saying that I want to finish school first," I said trying to relax.

Lay put a  plate of Orange Chicken in front of me.

Author Note: Here's the recipe.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken s, cut into 1-inch chunks
  • 1 cup 2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
  • 2 large eggs,
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
  • 1 green onion, thinly sliced
  •  
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon orange zest
  • 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
  • 1/4 teaspoon ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon white pepper

  • Ingredients:

    Servings:
    4-6
    Units: US | Metric
    Sauce
    1 cup water
    1/2 cup orange juice
    1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed
    1/3 cup rice vinegar
    2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
    1 tablespoon grated orange zest
    1 cup packed brown sugar
    1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
    1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
    2 tablespoons chopped green onions
    1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
    3 tablespoons cornstarch
    2 tablespoons water
    Chicken
    2 lbs boneless skinless chicken s, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
    1 cup all-purpose flour
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    3 tablespoons olive oil
    Directions:

    1
    Pour into saucepan water, orange juice, lemon juice, rice vinegar, and soy sauce; and set over medium-high heat. Stir in orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, red pepper, and chopped onion. In a small bowl Mix 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch with 2 Tablespoons of cold water mix well and add it to your sauce. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and let cool 10 to 15 minutes.
    2
    Place chicken pieces into a resealable plastic bag. When contents of saucepan have cooled, pour 1 cup of sauce into bag. Reserve remaining sauce. Seal bag, and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
    3
    In another resealable plastic bag, mix the flour, salt, and pepper. Add marinated chicken pieces, and shake to coat.
    4
    Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in skillet, and brown on both sides. Remove to paper towels, and cover with aluminum foil.
    5
    Wipe out the skillet, and add the sauce. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Mix together cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, and stir into sauce. Reduce heat to medium low; stir in chicken pieces, and simmer, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
    6
    Serve over Fried Rice or steamed white
  •