chapter 3

His Red Eyes

Yun POV:

The next day in first period A art class, I told out the drawing form yesterday art class.

When I looked at the picture I felt like it didn't need color to it , so I ask the teacher if I could draw another picture and paint it.

.

I start to drawing when Kris picked up the picture of the wolfs and said " wow your a really good drawer ".

" Give it back Kris I not playing" I said put my hand out in front of him.

" I think I should keep it, it pretty " Kris said looking at the drawing.

" Fine than I will take your drawing" I said taking the drawing that looked like me.

He grabbed it away from me and didn't gave back my wolfs drawing so I got up wearing our pink uniform today because it was Friday.

 

" Teacher Kris is  not giving me back my art work" I said and everyone looked at me.

" Kris give her art work back to her" the teacher said to Kris as I smiled.

" What even here Han Yun" Kris said and gave the drawing to me.

Then I finish drawing a roses and started to paint.

Kris didn't say anything after that and at that lunch he wasn't there but his friend were there.

I learn their names Luhan,Tao, Chen, Lay, and Xiumin.

They eat with me and chatted with me.

And for the rest of the school day Kris wasn't there.

When school was let out he stood at the gates wait form someone.

As I was about to pass him, he stopped me and took me to the soccer field.

When we got there he said " we need to talk".

I wonder what it was he had to say to me since he left school so early today.

 

Author note: Thank you for reading chapter three of my story .

And comment below to tell me what you think and I will try to write chapter four as soon as I can.

Thank you again for reading my story. Also go read Alphas and Omegas by me.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/579187/alphas-and-omegas-exo