chapter 1

His Red Eyes

Author's POV 

12:00 pm Zhang Yun looked out the window in English class.

Try to relax on the fourth days at school wondering when she would get out of here.

she didn't need this class, she put here just by her parents.  

" Zhang Yun please answer the question on the board " said the teacher taking off his glasses.

If there was one thing Zhang hate being here is this teacher who never like her form the first day she come here.

 

Zhang Yun's POV

I turn to the board and walked to answer the question. Everyone watch as I answer the question.

I said " as you can see the word misunderstand need to be change to misunderstood because If you say I misunderstand you then your not speaking corrected way in English but if you say I misunderstood you can you please repeat that again then they will know what you are saying " .

 Everyone clapped except for teacher who came up to the board  after I left. " Zhang I need to see you after class " said teacher then  sit at his desk.

That when he walked in to the class  his brown eyes looked me and then he sit two desks a cross form me.

" Kris good to have you in class to day" said the teacher with a friendly smile.

 " It always good to be back " said Kris smiling back at the teacher.

So his name is Kris uh why was he not in school the past three days I have been here, why am I worried it not like it important or something. 

So I got my pen and start writing what the teacher wrote on the board.

I saw that  Kris didn't write any notes down but sit there or looked at me when the teacher was writing something on the board. 

I saw it when I looked back to take a better look at him.

After class was over I walked up to the teacher when most of the kids went to there next class.

" teacher you went to see me" I said looking around and saw he was still here but why.

" yes why did you think it okay to a smart comment when you answer the question" said teacher looking at all the homework papers. 

I was just saying what I thinks about the question, it not a smart comment, so can I go" I said look at him. 

" Next   time watch what your saying okay Ms.Zhang , just because your from the states don't mean you will behave differently here " said the English teacher looking up at me.

As much I hate this teacher who is yelling at me on my first week at school I just said " I am sorry it will not happen again".

Then Kris walked up to the teacher and said " I am going to be late so I need a pass".

"I need one to teacher" I said knowing I was going to be late.

" where are you going Zhang?" said the teacher.

" Math class A" I said quietly. 

He wrote my name and Kris name and gave to me, I started to walk to the door when Kris walk next to me.

We walked in the empty hall way together  to the classroom.

We inter the classroom and everyone looked at me and him .

Then I said " I am sorry teacher here the pass ".

 But Kris just went to his desk in this class which was next to mine.

I sat next to him and start to write the notes.

He just watch me and said nothing for 30 minutes.

" You know don't  need to write all this " said Kris taking my notes.

" so why you care"  I said looking at him.  

" Because your doing it in all of our classes and you write to much" said Kris not give it back.

" give it back" I said quietly.

" No I won't " said Kris and when class and school was out he took it and my bag with him.

How could someone like him be in my classes, He is mean taken off like that with my notes in each of my class.

I run after him but he was fast so when I got outside I saw my ride was here.

I try to hide because I wasn't going to leave without my notes for my class and it had my dairy in my bag. 

But the my drive saw me walking away and called me out.

I stop and he walked up to me and said " your mother friends is wait for you at the mansion where going again"said my diver.

I smiled and said " me I was looking for you".

But I was lie to a old man but I know I have to find my bag and I didn't went to see  him to see Kris who can't find right now.

I got on the car and we left the school and as we past by cars is when I saw his car.

"Stop the car" I said quickly.

The car stop and I got out and walk to Kris car who had to of his guys friend with him.

" Give it back Kris" said I as he took his sunglass off. 

"Give what back ?" said Kris lie in front of me.

" My bag and notes with it " I said mad.

" Is this what you looking for " Kris said holding my bag. 

" Yes now give it back  to me " I said mad.

" Okay but you have to go on a date with me " said Kris holding the bag still in his right hand.

"fine " I said not thinking.

I got my bag a left. 

 

 

 

 

Authors notes :

Please comment to tell me if you like it or not and I try my hard to make chapter 2. Ones again thank you for read my story.