Chapter 8

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung scrolling around the Singapore, ignored her husband at behind. She still pissed with Jongin about the incident this morning. Her cheeks were flushed red when she remember Jongin's abs, chest and hot body against her. She shook her head and stopped at the Bugis street. This her first time at Singapore and she felt very excited but to think that she came here for honeymoon with someone jerk as Jongin, she sulked. 

''For how long you gonna ignored me?'' Jongin asked her with irritated tone. He disliked to be alone and people ignored him. He can't stand with that, so he decided to speak up first. He knew that Miyoung quite stubborn with her bright side. 

Miyoung glared at him for a seconds and looked away. I'm gonna ignored you for my entire life. MUAHAHA. She smirked a little and crossed the road without she noticed there's a car which is drive fast and Jongin's eyes widened. He quickly make his way towards Miyoung. 

''YAH MIYOUNG!'' he yelped and grabbed Miyoung's arm. Miyoung felt her body was jerked back with a strong force and she fell onto Jongin's body. Jongin winced when his body crashed hard on the side road with Miyoung in his arms. There's a many peoples were surrounded them and helped the couple. The car was already drove away without bother to stop and look what happened. 

Jongin groaned because the heavy weight lay on his body. ''Yah.'' he snapped and grabbed Miyoung's shoulder to make her get off from him. He was taken back when he saw her eyes were teary and her face pale than usual. ''Yah, are you okay?'' he asked. He noticed there's a lot of people looked at them and he apologize to them and saying nothing serious happen. Soon, the crowded were faded and Jongin turned his head to look at his wife. 

''Yah.'' he lifted her chin up. That time, Miyoung hugged him. ''OUCH OUCH.'' he whimpered when she hugged him tightly. ''Oh, I'm sorry.'' she loosened her grip but still hugged him. She felt thankful because Jongin saved her and at the same time she felt afraid.

Thank god he didn't involved in that accident when he saved her. She felt bad because ignored him when he called, asked, mad at him. She felt very guilty. 

Jongin sighed. This girl is a bipolar. ''I'm okay. Now, get off.'' he patted Miyoung's back. Miyoung nodded and got up from his lap and helped him. ''You're injured! Oh god, Jongin, I'm so sorry.'' she yelped to see Jongin limp to get up and his bruises on his left arm. Now, she felt more bad than she already felt.

''Can we go back to hotel right now?'' he mumbled. He already felt the impact from the falling he had aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter