Chapter 22

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Let's divorce if that what you want.'' 

Miyoung felt a whole world had collapsed on her. She never thought that, the word will slipped out from his mouth. How can he want to divorce with her? Isn't he love her like she did to him too? Did she want a divorce in a first place when she decided to stay away from him for a while? No. She never thought that. 

Yixing grabbed his collar and yanked him closer to him. ''Take back what you already said, man.'' he hissed. He can't stand to see Miyoung crying again. He knew that Miyoung love Jongin and it's hurt him but the least he do can right now, was help her with fix this misunderstanding.

Jongin scoffed and smirked. He yanked his collar back from his grip and pointed at him. ''If I don't want to take it back, you want to take her away, right? You planned it, don't you?'' he on the urge to punch that Chinese guy in front of him. He could care less about the people who were looking at their direction. 

''Kai, act yourself together.'' Sehun hissed and stepped in. ''Miyoung, go back home now.'' he gave her a small smile and Miyoung nodded a little and walked past them with a heavy heart. She don't want any fist fight between them because of her. She glanced back for the last time and headed to her car with a sigh. 

''Yixing-sshi, I think it's better for you to go right now.'' Sehun said firmly. He can saw Jongin threw daggers at Yixing with his eyes and he afraid, one word from Yixing, he will eat Jongin's fist. 

Yixing sigh. ''Alright and I'm sorry. Excuse me.'' he bowed a little and gave Jongin a look before walked past them casually. He sure know how to keep his poker face. 

Sehun sighed when he heard Jongin mumbled some curse words beside him. ''You can't go to meeting if you act like this.'' he sighed again. ''Go home. I'm sure Mr. Lee will understand because probably he and his men already watched what happened. Just pray that he won't cancel the agreement.'' he added. 

Jongin sighed and nodded. ''Right, I need to clear my mind. Thanks, Sehun.'' 

Sehun hummed and patted his friend shoulder. Sehun felt pity with him. His past relationship didn't work really well and he somehow hope that his relationship with Miyoung will work but it doesn't seem like that. 

His thoughts were disturbed by Mr. Lee men who were calling him and he quickly make his way towards their table. 

 

--------

 

Miyoung now on the park, alone. She watched a few family play together and some of them picnic while joking each other. That's what she want with Jongin and their children. But she already lost her baby that she dear it so much. 

Now, Jongin want to divorce with her and it's hurt same like she felt want she lost her baby. If Jongin really want to divorce with her....

She purse her lips into a straight line. ''I knew this relationship won't work well from the beginning.'' she mumbled and kicked the rock with her legs. 

Her minds shifted to his smile that he always gave her. Even people called it smirked, she called it smile or rather, y smile. Her phone rang and she lazily picked up after looked at the ID caller. 

''Hello, mummy.'' she said. 

''Where are you? Jongin just came. He want to see you but you nowhere to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter