Chapter 21

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She arrived at the place that Yixing want to meet up with her 15 minutes early because she was very nervous. Many bad thoughts wandered on her minds. What if Yixing tried to kidnap her and tried to hurt her again? She quickly shook her head to get rid the thoughts away from her mind. 

She tapped her fingers against the pebble table and nibbled on her lips softly. She noticed when she hung up from Yixing's call, there's a notification of missed call from Jongin but only one, so she thought that maybe he wrong dial her number instead. 

She looked around the fancy restaurant. This was her favorite place when she used to date with Yixing. He liked to bring her here and talked about their future and sometime they talked about what their childrens name and wonder what their childrens faces looked like because Yixing fully Chinese and Miyoung half-Korean and half-American. The owner of restaurant almost recongized them when they have date at here and closed the restaurant early for them to spend the time. The owner also kept the secret about they dating secretly. 

She sighed when she thought that memories she had together with Yixing, but that's all a past memories and now she want to create a new memories with a new future with her husband, Jongin. 

She thought after Yixing make it up all the things, she want to go back to their house tonight even it's only been a day she left Jongin. 

She missed Jongin badly and she hope that Jongin missed her too. 

''Hey, you early or am I late?'' Yixing greeted her make her startle. 

''Oh, hey. No no, I'm early. Have a sit.'' she mumbled and motioned him to sit across her. She didn't noticed Yixing already arrived and mentally smacked herself. Both of them stayed silent for 5 minutes until the owner of restaurant came to them and greeted them happily. 

''Oh, Miss Hwang! Mr. Zhang! Long time no see you. Aww how sweet to see you together again here today.'' she smile widely. But her smile quickly faded when she felt tense between them. She gasped when she remember about the marriage between Mr. Hwang's daughter and Mr. Kim's son. 

''Oh dear God.I'm so sorry.'' she bit her lips. 

''No, Mrs. Yoon, it's okay.'' Miyoung gave Mrs. Yoon, the owner faint smile. Mrs. Yoon awkwardly bowed to them and excused herself when they already state their orders which is, two glass of orange juice and nothing more. 

Yixing let out a low chuckle when he looked at Mrs. Yoon who exhaled dramatically after she went away from their table. He turn his attention back to Miyoung who gave her a weird look. 

''So, how do you feel?'' he ask. He knew it's wrong to ask how she feel, when he, himself the person who hurt her. 

''I'm fine.'' she mumbled. ''How about you? Do you feel any better? The doctor said that your head bashed against the wheel stering hard.'' she cringe.

Yixing chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter