Chapter 3

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His phone rang several times and he didn't bother to pick it up. He already knew the caller - his parent and he don't want to hear his mother keep nagging about how great Miyoung is. After the meeting lunch with Miyoung which is boring like a hell, he headed to his office.

Suddenly, his office phone beep and he pressed the answer button. ''What?'' he asked his secretary, Luna. 

''There's a girl want to visit you. She said that she your bestfriend.'' Luna said, tried not to suttered and make his boss pissed off with her suttering words. 

Jongin frowned. A girl? He didn't feel want to see anyone right now and want to do all his works without anyone disturb. 

''Who is it?'' 

''Model of Zhang's Fashion, Son Naeun.'' she asked, a little bit not believed what that girl tell her but she just shrugged it off. 

Jongin's lips curled into small smile. ''Okay. Tell her to come in.'' he leaned and rest his head to rest back. Long time he didn't meet with his girlfriend, Naeun because she busy with photoshoot at overseas. The last time they had met was 2 months ago. Jongin love her and she love him. Like Miyoung, Jongin had kept the relationship from his family. But his family know Naeun because they were friends since childhood. But there's something about Naeun he dislike. 

''JONGIN!'' she yelled and burst into his room without bother to knock it. Jongin flinch and glared at Naeun who smiled seductively at him. 

''Can you be any louder?'' he rolled his eyes and got up to hug his little girlfriend. ''Come here.'' he pulled his arm and hugged her. Naeun happily hugged him back because she missed him so much. She snuggled to his firm chest and smiled.

Jongin smiled and smell her scent that he missed for 2 months but he froze up. Why did she smell like a and sweaty? he sighed. 

Naeun felt his body stiffened and bit her lower lips. God, I forgot to take a shower before I came here. She pulled away and grinned. 

''How my boy doing while I'm not here?'' she smiled - wrapped his neck with her arms and tilted her head. Jongin brows raised. 

''You meet someone before me?'' he placed his hands at her waist and smirked. This what Jongin dislike about her. She will make out with someone and said that she single or something even she love him. She said to him that it's all about business and nothing. He have to deal with it since she will deal with Jongin's family. 

''Uh.. Just a friend.'' she peck his lips and sat on the leather couch that had been set on his room. ''Come here.'' she patted the empty seat beside her and asked him to sit with her. 

Jongin nodded and sat beside her. Should I tell her about the marriage? God. I felt guilty. 

Naeun leaned her head on his shoulder. ''I miss you. I miss this moments. I miss our secret date. I miss all about you.'' she muttered. Even she slept with random guys, but Jongin own her heart and she know that. She have to sleep with those guys because some dirty works. If she doesn't have works at the company she had contract with, she will sleep with the rich guys to have some a little works. 

''I know but you rui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter