Chapter 24

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin mumble some cuss words while changes his clothes into his suit. Miyoung chuckle and headed out from the bedroom and walked downstairs. Their heat moment got interupt by Sehun. He didn't know that Sehun will be here early. 

Miyoung shook her head and opened the door, got greeted by Sehun's wide grins. ''Hello, Mrs. Kim.'' he giggle as Miyoung rolled her eyes and opened the door wider enough for Sehun to come in. 

Jongin, who done change his clothes walked downstairs and narrowed his eyes towards Sehun. ''Why you came so early?'' he asked. 

Sehun rolled his eyes and slung his arm around Miyoung's neck. ''I just feel I want to.'' he grinned again. 

Jongin scowled and pushed Sehun aside. Sehun laughed and patted Jongin's shoulder before headed to the kitchen, leaving the lovebirds at living room. 

''I hate him.'' Jongin mumble. 

Miyoung laughed and wrapped her arms around his waist. ''Don't be. He's just joking around. I'm glad his come early because I won't be bored while waiting for him. You want me to be happy and enjoy, right? So don't hate him because he helping you right now.'' she looked up and peck his jaw. 

He sighed and kissed her forehead, long. ''Fine.'' he mumbled. 

''Yah! Hurry up before you late, you slow poke.'' Sehun grinned and pushed Jongin out from the house and waved. ''Have a nice date with Mr. Lee!'' he chimed and Jongin rolled his eyes and waved at Miyoung. Miyoung gladly waved back with a wide smile on her lips. 

''So,'' he smirked and crossed him arms while facing Miyoung. 

''Let's eat ice cream! I'm craving for it!'' she chuckled and linked arms with Sehun's and both of them slipped their ways towards Sehun's car after locked the door. 

They were laughing while eating ice cream. Miyoung told everything about Jongin and her along the past months and she also told him about her little crush on Jongin which turn into big crush. Sehun kept teasing her and he just loved to do so. 

He loved Miyoung as a big sister that he can relay on and he really respect Jongin. He already being with Jongin from up down and knew how he's doing in his love life and simple relationship.

He sometime glad that he found Jongin's family, or should he said that Jongin's family found him. 

He was an orphan. His parents died on car accident since he was 5 years old and he didn't have any relatives. Since Jongin's mother, Mrs. Kim love doing charity, she always going to orphanage that Sehun was. 

He known as mystery little boy and he kept avoided people include the children around his age. Mrs. Kim found it amusing to see little boy like him act tough and kept his sadness deep inside his heart alone. 

So, Mrs. Kim adopted him. She took him home and assuring him that he'll loved to play with his son, named Jongin. Sehun who find it odd just nodded without utter a words. 

Once he arrived with his hand held by Mrs. Kim, he blinked at the tan boy in front of him which blinked blankly at him. It was Jongin who greeted him first with wide smile after Mrs. Kim said that he will become his friend, also a little brother. 

Jongin will find a time to play with him. Jongin kept talking and talking until Sehun will got up first and left him alone but Jongin never object him and kept asking him to play together.

When he already 7 years old and Jongin 9 years old, Mrs. Kim send him to the privated school same as Jongin. First he stepped in that school, people already picked on him and said he was lucky to adopt by Kim family who was very strong and popular.

He was scared but at the same time he didn't care and ignored all students include Jongin. It was when he got bullied by students older than him, Jongin came and defend him. He still remember when Jongin threw his little fist first at the boy who taller and stronger that him. He was shocked but he was glad that Jongin still defend and want to be friend with him even though he came from a poor family and an orphan. 

Both of them were called by the principal and Mr and Mrs. Kim who also called by principal. Jongin and him were afraid. But Mr and Mrs. Kim chuckled and said that their were proud with both of them. That day, they become closer and more closer, and Sehun become open up to Jongin.

When Sehun grown up, he made a wish make Kim's shocked and speechless. He wanted to become their chaffeur to pay all the things that Kim's already gave him. 

They can't push and declined his wish because his eyes were very determined to pay them back. Jongin was angry and mad at first, but he already explain and willing to be his chaffeur once inherited his father company, Jongin finally agreed with a heavy sigh. When they entered elementary school, he asked Mrs. Kim to let him attended other elementary school. So, that's why he didn't know Miyoung and Miyoung didn't know and meet him until today. 

Miyoung smiled and hugged Sehun tightly. ''You're already grown up.'' she chuckled and patted his but make Sehun groaned and pinched her cheeks. 

''I wonder how Jongin and Mr. Lee date going.'' Miyoung chuckled with amused. Sehun laughed, agreed with him. 

Sehun insisted to throw a party for Jongin and Miyoung. ''But I bet, he will tired when he get back from the meeting.'' she mumbled. 

Sehun ruffled her hair with a grinned. ''Don't worry, he won't. Just meet him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter