Chapter 14

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Miyoung, I gotta back at my family house.'' Sehun mumbled. ''I already called Jongin and he will take you home. I'm sorry I couldn't take you home.'' 

Miyoung's widened her eyes. If Jongin will come here and take me home, did he by any chance already know the truth? She looked at Sehun's face. She hoping that Sehun was beside her right now when she will talk with Jongin about the baby. But she can't force Sehun to stay with her since his family need him more than she need him.

''It's okay Sehun. You can go, I'm fine here.'' she grinned. She need to face with Jongin sooner or later. So, today is the day. She bade a farewell and watched Sehun's figure blurred from her sight. She sighed and sank on her seat.

The doctor told her that she was fine included the baby. She giggled when she remember how panicked Sehun's face when she was burning. She looked down on her stomach and rubbed it slowly with lovely way. She will become a mom but her heart fell when she thought that she will raise her child without her husband. 

''Yah.''

Miyoung startled and got up immediately to look at Jongin who was at her back. She gulped and gave him a small smile. His face doesn't show any emotions after saw her and for a moment Miyoung want to punch him. 

''Hey.'' she replied back. Jongin cocked his head towards his car and walked away. With a sigh, Miyoung tailed him and hopped in same like Jongin did.

The car ride was silent. None of them opened their mouth to speak first. 

Miyoung leaned her head on the car window with a blank face. She don't know what talk even herself want to talk with Jongin. Since Jongin seemed like doesn't want to talk with her, she just shut . 

She heaved a sighed and put her palm on her tummy. Actually she felt happy that Jongin willing to take her home without she need to call the cab or walk home. 

''Did you...really pregnant my child?'' Jongin asked, out of the blue without share a glance towards her. 

Miyoung felt like that question was like daggers throw into her. She slowly turned her head to him. ''Of course it's yours. Why you asking like that?'' she replied without suttered on her own words. 

Jongin sighed. He don't know why he can't accept the fact that Miyoung pregnant his child yet he still happy. Suddenly he thought about Naeun. Past weeks ago he slept with Naeun a few times. I hope she won't pregnant. He shuddered. He can't imagine Naeun also pregnant his child and his family will banned him from a family list because cheated on Miyoung.

''Let's make it up.'' he said and stopped at the road side. He stopped the engine and take her hands. He know, this woman in front of him right now suffered from time to time and he will make it up back for her. 

Miyoung blinked at him like he has 4 heads. She can't believe that Jongin want to make it up with her! Her tears already rolled out and she sobbed lightly. Jongin panicked and take out the tissue.

''Y-yah.. why are you crying?'' he wiped her tears using his thumb. He hate tears especially from the one he love. Did I love her? I think so.. He hugged her and rest his chin on top of her head with a sigh. She still smell nice. How I missed her smell.

Miyoung too happy and rest her head against his warm chest and inhaled his scent. She missed his scent so much.

''I'm sorry if I become a jerk towards you. I'm sorry if I ignored and avoided you. I'm sorry.'' he kissed her head. He felt a heavy weight on his shoulder and mind already lifted up and he smiled.

Miyoung cried even more and wet his suit but he could care less as long as it his wife tears. But.. he still want his wife to stop crying because of him and start smiling because of him.

''Stop crying.'' he chuckled and patted her back. Miyoung released him and stared at him. ''Promise me that you wont ignore or avoid me again.'' she pouted.

Jongin peck her lips and nodded. He laughed when he saw her shocked face when he peck on her lips. ''Yah...'' she mumbled and her cheeks turn into a pink color.

He cupped her cheeks and stared deep into her eyes and Miyoung didn't hesisated to stare at his eyes back. He leaned closer and when his lips an inch with her lips, his phone ringing. He groaned while Miyoung chuckled. Jongin rolled his eyes and answered the call. 

While Jongin talking to the phone, Miyoung with her thoughts. Finally they make it. People won't call her a single parent because she has a husband beside her to support her when she in pain. 

''After I send you home, I'll have somewhere to go. Don't wait for me okay?'' he muttered with a cold voice. 

Miyoung frowned. He was a sweet guy but in couple of minutes, he turned to a jerk back. She fought back to roll her eyes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter