Chapter 5

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung gulped. Today was her wedding with Jongin. Soon, she will Kim Jongin's wife. Think about that make her want to jump from cliff. 

She eyed herself infront of the big mirror. She wore a long white dress, her hair was tied high in bun type, and her make up was simple but yet pretty. She smile but her smile faded when she thought that soon she will be Mrs. Kim, no more Hwang. She inwardly sighed and hung her head low. 

''Miyoung-ah, you should smile, that you should do at least.'' Yuri sighed. She tried her best to calm and convince Miyoung that being in arranged marriage was not bad at all because she, herself got married with someone she didn't love but now she happy and thanks her parents because met her up with him. 

''As I know, Jongin was kind, rich and good looking. Maybe a little jerk, but he's kind.'' Yuri said and shrugged, patted Miyoung shoulder. Jongin was her schoolmates too and she know about Jongin as well, she thought Jongin didn't bad, just a little bit jerk and liked to tease Miyoung, her best friend. 

Miyoung rolled her eyes and stood up. ''Yeah, he's rich, good looking and jerk. But kind? Seriously, Yuri, are you mad? He's not kind at all!'' Miyoung blew her bangs. ''Maybe a little kind.'' she muttered when she remembered Jongin help one of the gardener at school. 

Yuri chuckled and shook her head, amused. ''Did you already call Yixing? I think he should know.'' Yuri grabbed Miyoung's phone on the coffee table and tossed to her. ''Be ready.'' she waved and headed out from the room. 

Miyoung pouted and dialed Yixing's number. She not sure if she should call Yixing and tell him that today she will be marry with someone else. She sighed and tossed her phone back on the couch beside her. I'll call him later. 

The room door was wide open and Mr. Hwang stood infront of the room, smiled sweetly at her daughter. ''Come on.'' Mr. Hwang pulled out his arm and Miyoung linked her own arm with her father's. 

Miyoung's face slightly turned pale when she and Mr. Hwang walked along the aisle. She gulped and tried to smile at the guests, who smiled towards her and clapped their hands happily. 

She saw Jongin on the altar with bored face, like usual but still handsome. Miyoung's heart stared beating fast when Jongin took her hand gently and faced the preacher. I wonder what vow did Jongin make? 

Jongin looked at Miyoung from head to toe. Not bad, she's pretty. Eh? What did I said? Aishh. The preached said something and Jongin nodded and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter