Chapter 10

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They safely landed on Incheon Aiport, South Korea. Ever since what happened last night with Jongin, make Miyoung barely talked with him and of course, Jongin will about her reddened cheeks or something make Miyoung annoyed, yet blushed. 

''I'll heading straight to office. Do you want to me call the driver for you or what?'' Jongin asked, glanced at his watch. He's a bit of dissapointed when they had to back from their honeymoon early but his father need him more. 

''No need. I'll take the cab only. Just go without worrying about me and let me bring your luggage too.'' she replied and smiled assuringly that she'll be fine without him. 

''Okay then. Be careful.'' he pecked her lips which make both of them froze. Jongin mentally cursed himself. He looked at Miyoung's blank plus shock face and smirked. Eventhough he didn't love the girl in front of him right now, he somehow felt that she very special for him. 

Miyoung who saw his smirked mentally groaned. She knew that her face was absolutely hilarious right now so she cleared and looked away with pink cheeks. I swear I'll learn how to control my cheeks next time. Jongin burst into laughter and shook his head. ''You look cute, Miyoung.'' his shoulder shook due because he tried to sniffle his laugh. 

''Whatever.'' she mumbled with tight jaw. She felt want to flip him right now, right there in front of the girls who ogling over him. She could care less about the girls who giggling when Jongin smiled politely towards them even she felt something strange which is called jealous. Horrified, she quickly shoved that strange feelings. 

The sound of keys make she snapped her head to him. The shine sliver things make her shut her eyes a litte. ''Here the keys and the address of our house. I'm sorry because can't take you home and your room in level 2, in front of my room.'' he grinned and grabbed her hand to place the keys and address in her palm. 

Miyoung stood there, blinked at him and nodded. ''Okay.'' she turn away and took the trolley filled with their luggages and walked. She don't want to be with Jongin even more. She thought about their agreement when they agreed to make it at Singapore but got delayed, so she evilly smile and rubbed her chin with her thumb and index finger. Let me make it when I arrived at home. Aha! she chuckled and held out her hand to call the cab. 

The cab stopped in front of her and got out. ''Load this luggages and take me to this place.'' she smiled towards the driver who nodded understandily and hoped into the cab, wait for the driver to load all her things. Two minutes later, the driver hoped into the car too and drove off. 

 

-------

 

''Miss, we here.'' the driver said politely towards Miyoung who yawned softly. She grinned to the driver and handed him a money which make him gasped. ''It's t-too much, miss.'' he suttered. 

Miyoung chuckled. ''I'll be happy if you accept it with open heart. Thank you for bring me home safely.'' she bowed her head a little and hoped out from the cab and un-load her things with the driver's help. She thanked the driver again and stood awkwardly in front of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter