Chapter 16

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin paced back and forth, waiting for any calls from people who closed with Miyoung about his wife whereabouts. He sighed for a nth time and clutched his phone tightly. He swore to himself, if anything happened to his wife and his child, he will find people who tried to hurt them in any ways. 

His phone rang, make him startled and quickly answer it after he saw Yuri's name on it. ''Yuri!'' he said nervously. Sehun on the hand, his upper lips after heard Yuri's name slipped from the latter mouth. 

''Jongin! I'm sorry. I should know this would happened after Naeun met with Miyoung today.'' Yuri mumbled. She told everything to Jongin about Miyoung and Naeun meeting each other and also about Naeun's pregnancy. Jongin's jaw dropped after heard that. 

He thought that Miyoung ran away because she mistaken that Naeun pregnant his child.

''But I'm sure she's not run away from you, Jongin. She love you and she believe you. I'm afraid to say this, but Taeyeon saw Miyoung at Yixing's place because her house near with his place and she said that Miyoung looked panicked and nervous when she arrived there.''' Yuri explained.

Jongin frowned. What the hell is she doing at his place? What did that Yixing want from Miyoung? He exhaled and nodded. ''Okay, thanks for the information, Yuri. I'm glad that you're the last person she meet with. Thank you.'' he thanked her and hung up. He tossed his phone carelessly on the couch and rubbed his face with both of his plams. He cursed under his breath and messed his hair. 

''Dude, what's wrong? What did Yuri said?'' Sehun asked and placed his hand on the older shoulder. He hate to see his friend like this. Jongin looked up and there's a tears form on his eyes. Sehun blinked in shock and he rubbed his shoulder to calm him.

''What I am gonna do now? Yuri said that she's at Yixing's place. What if..she left me because of that stupid lies Naeun created?'' Jongin mumbled. He know he already make a mistake by cheated on her when himself full of jealousy after saw her linked arm with other man, which is her ex-boyfriend. But he don't know that Naeun will lied about her pregancy. Wait..what if she really pregnant my child? He shook his head and groaned.

''She won't left you. Believe me, believe her. Now, let's call Yixing if it's is true that Miyoung at his place or not.'' Sehun give him a small smile which Jongin nodded as a repiled. 

 

--------

 

Yixing crossed his arms and looked at Naeun in front of him. ''So..it's really that you pregnant Jongin's?'' he asked with inquiring look. 

Naeun shrugged casually and smirked. ''I don't know if this Jongin's or other guys.'' she tilted her head. ''But, it could happen to be yours too right, Mr. Zhang?'' she looked at Yixing with a cold ice in her eyes. They happened to sleep together when both of them drunk due because heartbreak they had when their love one decided to break it over. 

Yixing sighed. ''Am I the last man you slept with? As I remember that night I didn't come inside you.'' he narrowed his eyes towards her.

Naeun rolled her eyes. ''Are you stupid, Mr. Zhang? You was drunk badly that night and I was a little sober, of course I remember that you come inside me. I told you not to, but you stubbornly did. And you also moaned Miyoung's name when you come inside me. How rude.'' she scoffed and crossed her arms too. ''And the last man I slept with was Jongin, but I think he's not come inside me, I guess.'' she shrugged again.

Yixing rubbed his temple. He was drink over his limits and mistaken Naeun, who was with him that night as Miyoung. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter