Chapter 2

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Seohyun, bring me the file that my father's secretary gave to you.'' Miyoung said through the phone and hung up. She mentally sighed. A week already passed and tonight her family held up a meeting with Kim's family. Think about it make Miyoung want to puke. 

Mrs. Hwang kept dragging her to wedding boutiqeus to find a dress for her and Miyoung kept declined - telling her busy with works. Gratefully, Mrs. Hwang buying it. 

Her phone rang, snapped her out from her thought. She frowned at the unknown number and pressed the green button. ''Hello?'' 

''Hello, Hwang Miyoung-sshi.'' a voice said. Miyoung eyes rounded out and almost bulged out from her eyes socket. 

''What you want?!'' she cried and bit her lower lips. She hate this owner of the y only-god-know-how voice. Why he calling me out of sudden? 

''I don't know.'' Jongin shrugged and continued, ''Anyways, did you ready for tonight?'' he smirked and chuckled slightly. He heard Miyoung cursed on the other line. He know that Miyoung hate him and that's make him want to even more. 

''Kim Jong In.'' Miyoung gritted her teeth. ''Let's meet up at the Cafe next to Hwang's building.'' 

Jongin frowned. She want to meet up with me? ''For what?'' Miyound inwardly sighed. ''Just bring your there, Jongin. There's a something we need to clear it out.'' 

''What thing?'' 

''Can you stop asking and meet me there on lunch hour?!'' Miyoung snapped. Arghh I will got high blood pressure soon once I marry with him. Wait-?! NO. I WON'T MARRY WITH HIM. 

''Okay then, princess.'' Jongin chuckled and hung up before Miyoung screamed and make him deaf. 

Miyoung's jaw dropped. Did he called me PRINCESS?! What the- Cocky bastard! She huffed and grabbed her handbag - headed to her office door. 

''Miss Hwang, this file-'' Seohyun stopped and eyed her boss innocently. Miyoung rubbed her temple. ''Put them on my table. I'm out. Cancel all the meeting today.'' 

''Er, okay. Meeting with Mr. Zhang Yixing too?'' Seohyun asked and looked at Miyoung. What's wrong with her tight face? Where the brightful Miss Hwang? 

''Oh. Cancel it too.'' Miyoung lips curved into small smiled. Seohyun nodded her head and bowed a little. Miyoung walked past her and quickly headed to lift. She pressed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter