Chapter 12

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin didn't let her finish her words and turn away, headed to his car and drove off leave her stunned there watched his car blurred. Miyoung breath hitched and she hit her chest softly. Without her noticed, her tears rolled out from her eyes. She felt sad to see Jongin just left her like that alone. 

''Miyoung..'' Sehun mumbled and hold her shoulder to steady for collapsed. He glanced back and saw Yixing looked at her with sorrow eyes and he assumed that Yixing already watched what happened between Jongin and Miyoung. ''I'll drive you home.'' he sighed and help Miyoung walked to passenger seat. Miyoung hoped into her car and waited for Sehun to drive. 

Miyoung sighed. I hope he won't do anything stupid. But why..he looked hurt? She shut her eyes and let out a heavy sigh. ''He'll be fine. Don't worry.'' Sehun smiled reassuringly towards her. She weakly nodded. She felt relieved to see Sehun's smile and believe him. For a moment, she forget about Yixing that she wanted to meet the most. What happened just now make she felt lifeless and want a rest. But she didn't want to back home yet. ''I don't want to go home yet. Bring me everywhere but not home please.'' she mumbled and shut her eyes. Sehun obeyed and soon she driff to sleep with Sehun drive next to her.

Jongin on the other hand stopped on the road side and hit the steering wheel couple of times to let out his anger. He groaned and messed his hair with frustrated sigh. He don't know why he felt hurt to see Miyoung linked her arm with other guy especially Yixing. Am I fall in love to her? NO. I didn't. He shook his head firmly. He love Naeun and he know that. He denied his feelings and started his car engine and drove off to Naeun's place. 

''Yah Naeun! Open this door.'' he knocked her door with a hiss. The moment Naeun opened the door, Jongin kissed her hungrily and Naeun kiss him back with no shame. ''I want you. Now.'' he hissed and lifted her hurriedly. Naeun nodded, wrapped her arms around his neck and leg around his waist and kissed him deeper this time. Jongin closed the door with a kick without pulled away from the kiss and go to her bedroom. Every he make towards Naeun, his mind still wandered with Miyoung's face. That night, Jongin make a big mistake of his life. 

 

------

 

''Miyoung wake up. We already arrived.'' Sehun shook Miyoung's shoulder lightly. He already drive for a good 3 hours and he decided to bring Miyoung back because she was shivered and she looked uncomfortable slept in the car. He tried to call Jongin's phone but he delievered to mailbox. He hope that Jongin didn't make anything stupid that will make him regret later. 

His thoughts were shoved away by Miyoung groaned. She opened her eyes slowly and let her eyes comfort with the lights. ''Oh..'' she streching and hoped out from the car and met with Sehun's face. She looked down and sighed. ''Can I..hug you?'' she muttered. She want a hug so badly. If she felt down or sad, the hug will make her better. That's what her brother and her boyfriend, Yixing always do. 

Sehun chuckled and pulled her into a warm hug. Miyoung hugged her back and sobbing lightly at the latter chest, make he taken back. He don't know that Miyoung will cried because she looked so tough. But now he know, the bright and cheer girl that he hugged right now was so fragile and weak. 

''Everything will be fine.'' he mumbled againts her hair. She smelled nice. No wonder Kai loved to hug her. They hugged each other and drowned with own thought for 10 minutes. 

Miyoung pulled away when her cry already subsided. She smiled sheepishyly towards Sehun make Sehun laughed. ''You feel better?'' he mocked her and lean towards her face. Miyoung rolled her eyes and shoved his face. ''Yeah, thanks to you.'' she chuckled. 

Sehun laughed and patted her head. ''That's my girl.'' he grinned. They walked inside the villa side by side and parted away with Miyoung going her own room and Sehun to his own room. 

After changed and cleaned herself, she crashed her body on her soft bed. She didn't felt sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter