Chapter 4

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung jumped on her bed without changed her dress. Tonight dinner with Kim's didn't bad as she thought. But there's one thing she really pissed off with. Along the dinner went passed, Jongin kept smirking and winking at her until she felt want to puke on his oh-so-called handsome face. But thank god she didn't puke yet. 

Her eyes almost closed when suddenly her phone rang, all her thoughts were shoved away and she flinched. With a low groaned, she took out her phone from her purse. She didn't bother to look at the caller ID and picked it up. ''Hello.'' 

On the other line, Jongin chuckled to hear Miyoung's tired voice. ''Hello Miyoung-sshi.'' he smirked even he know Miyoung didn't watch. 

Miyoung's eyes widened and quickly sat up. ''Jongin?'' she frowned. Oh.... what he want now? she mentally sighed. 

''Yes it's me silly. Why? You thought it Yixing?'' 

Miyoung frowned even more and bit her lower lips. ''How do you know about Yixing?'' 

"I know everything about you." He shrugged and bit his lips before he will burst out his laughter. Actually he felt bad because make Miyoung lost her appetite. He knew that Miyoung really pissed with him and he loved to more.

Miyoung sighed and massaged her head. Lately she feeling unwell because she busy with her new project that to be launch soon. She didn't felt want to argue with Jongin rigt now.

"I'm tired. Can you let me sleep now if you didn't have anything to say?" She said and tried to sound cold but its not working.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jongin asked and frowned, a little bit worried about her.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired. If you done, let me off first okay?"

"Okay. Make sure you have a enough rest. See you." With then, he hung up and stared at his phone. Did she really okay? I wonder. He thought and headed to bathroom.

 

------------

 

Miyoung groaned and slammed her file on her table with annoyed face. She didn't believe that her father declined her new idea about her new project. She already try her best to make this idea. She hate failure and this her first time to fail in her own project.

She got up and headed to her father office. Het father secretary stopped her with nervous face. "Mr. Hwang didn't want any visit now." she bit her lips. Miyoung gave her a I-don't-give-a-damn look at her and walked passed her.

Miyoung ignored her calling, and twisted doorknob angrily. She walked in her father office which were a bit bigger than her and bit her lips because her father looked like already wait for her will meet him.

"Mind to explain to me why you declined my project?" She asked, looked at her father firmly. She felt weird why suddenly her father declined her project because usually her father will praised and said how am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter