Chapter 13

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's has been 2 weeks since Jongin ignored her. She tried her best to talk with him but he kept pushing her away and somehow she wonder, did he still mad at her because the incident they had with Yixng? But it's already past and now she with him, shouldn't he be happy that she with him instead of Yixing?

She sighed. Today she was alone at home because Sehun had to go to his family's house because they had family event. Sehun asked her to go with him because he was worried to leave the pregnant woman alone at home without company and Jongin didn't know that she pregnant yet.

''Should I call him to go back home early today? Ahh.. I'm so bored.'' she pouted. She looked at her flat tummy. Not really flat, there's a little bit bump and she looked like she gain a weight. She rubbed it with a small smile on her lips. ''Mummy hungry. Do you hungry?''

''Are you talking with who?'' Jongin asked, out of the blue make her startled. She quickly stopped rubbed her stomach and stood up. 

''Oh nothing!'' she grinned. She looked his face that she missed so much. They used to talk and joking each other but now, she felt so distant even she live under a same roof with him. She want to run towards him, hugged him and cuddle with him. 

''I'm hungry. Do you want to eat something? I can cook for you.'' she spun around and headed to the kitchen. She mentally hope that he will agree to eat with her. 

''No. I'll have a dinner with my employees.'' he replied without look at her and go upstairs right away.

Without her notice, her tears rolled out and wet her cheeks. ''O..kay.'' she gulped. She  make a mental note to herself, when Jongin already back from having a dinner with his employees, she will have a talk with him. She didn't stand anymore to be ignore by him. She's a human and have a feelings. She want to make it up back. 

''Should I  spying on him?'' she mumble and shook her head. She wasn't one of those stalker who obsessed with their husbands. She shuddered when she thought that she'll caught by Jongin and he will filled the divorce. 

Oh! Yixing and Miyoung already broke up. Once the news about her pregnancy, she called Yixing right away and broke up with him nicely. Thank god he understand and agreed with her. He didn't want to be called a jerk who destroyed someone marriage.

She jerk up as she heard the main door was slammed shut. She sighed and out of sudden, she didn't felt hungry anymore. She felt lonely. She missed Sehun but she also missed Jongin. She want to call Yuri but stopped when she remember that she have a second honeymoon with her husband. 

She slightly felt jealous towards Yuri but quickly shoved that feelings. It's not right to feel jealous towards her own best friend. 

It's already 4 hours and she glanced at her phone clock. 11:45 p.m. and Jongin didn't back home yet. She waited for him and ditched her meals just because she want to eat with him when they already make it up. 

She yawned and she slowly closed her eyes. Soon she driff to sleep in the living room.

 

----

 

Jongin shook his head as he stepped inside his house. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter