Chapter 19

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After what happened between she and Jongin, she asked the doctor to discharge her early because she felt fine already. The doctor can't do anything but make her promised to take care of herself and drink the medicine that hospital provided.

She called her old chauffeur to bring her back to Hwang's mansion. She decided that she should live with her family for a while. 

Her old maids already packed her things and clothes without Jongin knowing except Sehun. Sehun respect her decision to stay with her family but he felt that quite unfair for Jongin because he thought Jongin, as her husband should know. She already convinced him that she will not take long time. She promised, because she, herself can't stay away from Jongin for any longer. 

''Are you ready, Mrs. Kim?'' Changmyung, her old chauffeur asked politely. He didn't questioned her why she want to going back at her house. Hwang's family didn't know what happened towards her daughter and son-in-law exactly because Jongin don't want them to know, yet. 

But since she going to back today, her family will know sooner. 

She smiled and nodded. Changmyung smiled back and motioned her to walk first. 

Miyoung walked past him without a words. Her eyes wandered to certain person that she wanted to see, at least once. She sighed when she doesn't found single glance from Jongin nor Sehun. 

After thanks the doctor and nurses that take care of her, she headed to car park. She got in and shut her eyes right away. She didn't feel want to see-sight the Seoul city because she felt damn tired, physcially and mentally. 

Soon, she heard her chauffeur voice. She assumed that she felt asleep along the drive. She got out with a sighed. She don't know what her mother reaction when she saw her daughter here, in front of her. 

She walked in and snapped her neck to right and left, wanting to spot her mother. She sighed when Mrs. Hwang figure nowhere to be seen. 

''What are you think you are doing, honey?'' 

Miyoung froze. She mentally cursed herself. Of course her mother will waited for her when her luggages already moved into Hwang's mansion. 

She turned around awkwardly and smiled sheepshily while rubbed back of her neck. She looked at Mrs. Hwang's face. She didn't looked pleased to see her. She sighed again. 

''Hello, mommy.'' she mumbled with a small pout form on her lips. She want to hug her mother but she afraid that her mother will be mad, for sure. 

Mrs. Hwang put her hands on her hips like a mother wanted to scold her child who played dirt. She looked at Miyoung and sighed. ''What are you doing here? Why the maids moved in your things in your old room? Did something happen between you and Jongin? Did you ran away?'' she narrowed her eyes at Miyoung.

Miyoung felt small when her mother looked at her like that. She thought that now it's the right time to tell her mother about all what happened, included the pregnancy but she want to left the kidnap things behind, doesn't want to make her mother hate Yixing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter