Chapter 15

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Miyoung blinked at her and swalloned all her words that she just tell her. Naeun smirked and leaned back with arms crossed over her chest. Now you know who win. Jongin is mine, always mine-

''HAHAHAHA. YOU ARE SO FUNNY NAEUN.'' Miyoung laughed and put her fist on her lips, tried to sniffle her laugh. Her eyes almost teary due because the hard laughing she had. 

Now, its Naeun turn to blink at her. She didn't know why Miyoung laughing so hard and saying she was funny. She didn't expected this kind of reaction from Miyoung. She thought maybe Miyoung will crying and splashed on her face with her coffee instead. 

''What- why- you..'' Naeun suttered and cleared . She straighten up to make herself confident but deep inside her, she afraid that Miyoung will know that she was lying with her pregnant Jongin's child. 

''You think that I don't know about your dirty secret and your habit sleeping with a random guys to get a little work? Seriously Naeun, you think that I'm gonna believe you? Even though you're pregnant right now, you still don't know it's Jongin's or other guys since you slept with many guys even you still in relationship with him.'' Miyoung narrowed her eyes to her and crossed her arms with stern look. 

Naeun froze. Did Jongin told her about me sleeping with other guys? She un-crossed her arms and grabbed her purse. ''Don't think that you already won, Hwang Miyoung.'' she got up and ready to go. She headed to her car and hopped in with her huffed. ''I don't believe her! How can she talk about me sleeping with other guys so casually?! !'' she spat and drove off with a anger boiled inside her.

After Naeun left, Miyoung sighed heavily. She didn't thought that Naeun want to meet with her to tell her about her pregnancy. She, herself almost believe with Naeun but she remembered what Sehun told her about Naeun's secret. 

With a sighed, she got up and walked out from the cafe. Now, she afraid that Naeun will hurt her because she pregnant Jongin's child. She shoved the thoughts away and called Yuri. 

''Hello, Yuri.'' she said with a low voice. 

Yuri on the other line, frowned. Never she thought that Miyoung will called her a low voice, only if she have problem. ''Hello, Miyoung. What's wrong? You have a problem?'' she asked with a frowned. 

''Sorf of.'' Miyoung chuckled. She knew that Yuri will know that she has a problem. Well, not really problem. The problem is Naeun. That stupid young girl tried to ruin her marriage. Who wouldn't be mad right?

''Where are you? Let's meet up.'' Yuri said, there's a hint in her voice that she excited to meet her best friend to tell her about her honeymoon with her husband. 

''Yeah sure. At usual place.'' then hung up and drove away with her car. 

As soon as she drove, she arrived at the usual place she and Yuri always hang out. She saw Yuri already sitting there with a two cups of coffee on the table. 

She entered the cafe and quickly make her away towards Yuri. 

''Yuri!'' she chirped. They hugged and sat with a sobbed. They were too happy until they teared up. ''Aww Miyoung, you and your tears.'' Yuri chuckled and wiped her tears away with a napkin. 

Miyoung also chuckled and wiped her tears. ''You too, Yuri. So, how was your honeymoon?'' she grinned and put her arms on the table to lean in. Yuri made a face but cracked up with a wide smile. 

''It was good!'' she said. ''But wait, are you okay right?'' she frowned. ''I mean you and Jongin in a good term right now, right?'' she added with a raised brows. 

Miyoung sighed and pouted. She tell everything towards Yuri include what happened between she and Naeun just now. Yuri was flaming with fury as she sat up but Miyoung stopped her.

''That trying to break you apart with Jongin!'' Yuri huffed. She make a mental note to kill Naeun and prayed to God that they will bumped each other as soon as possible so her work to kill Naeun will be easier.

''I know what you thinking ,Yuri. Don't worry about it. I already make it clear for her and I hope she understand what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter