Chapter 11

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's has been 2 months since  they married and their marriage were smoothed eventhough they always arguing and bickering each other but without they noticed, the relationship between them became more closer and they started to care each other. 

''Yah, Miyoung! Where are you? Do you know what time it is?'' Jongin hissed. He literally shocked when Sehun, his chaffeur also his best friend called him telling that Miyoung didn't back home yet since evening. His worry built up when he looked at his watch because it's almost 12 and his wife presence nowhere to be found. He, himself still at office due because his works were many like hell. 

Miyoung on the other line, rolled her eyes but grinned. She was bored and when Jongin told her that he will come back home late, she decided to stay and hang at her best friend place, Yuri, who also alone because her husband had go to outstation. They were talking each other until she forget what time it is and she didn't bothered at all to look at her phone which flooded with Jongin's call, message and also Sehun's call. 

''I'm at Yuri's place. Why you so bother about where I'm going after all? Did you forget about our agreement heh? Do not in each other life.'' she make a quote and chuckled. The moments they wrote about the agreement make her blushed.

 

-Flashback- 

''Welcome home, husband!'' she laughed and stood in front of him with a wide smile plastered on her pretty face. She held the agreement at her back, that she already make by herself when Jongin had goes to work. She knew that Jongin will pissed with what she already wrote. 

Jongin narrowed his eyes towards the bright lady in front of him right now. He was suspcious with her smile which looked she had a evil thought about him. ''Hi.'' he said, walked passed her and laughed when he saw she made a face. 

''Go take a shower. I had something to talk with you.'' she mumbled and quickly hide the agreement with her over-sized tee. 

Jongin glimpse saw the white paper that Miyoung tried to hide and hurriedly grabbed her arm. ''What was that?'' he frowned. Miyoung was startled when she felt his gripped on her accidentally stepped his foot, hard which make the latter winced and let her go. ''What was that for?!'' he yelped and shot a look at her. 

''Omo, I'm sorry.'' she chuckled nervously and skipped to her room, leave Jongin who in pained with Sehun. She slammed the door shut and sighed in relief. ''Phew so close.'' she wiped the fake sweat on her forehead. She heard Jongin grumbled and go into his own room which located in front of her room. 

After a dinner together, both of them gathered at living room. Jongin still had his sulk face about what happened earlier ago. Miyoung rolled her eyes when she saw his sulk side and found it so childish. She sighed sat on the couch across him. 

To break the slient, she cleared and place the agreement on the table sheepishly when Jongin frowned at her. 

''What's that? It's that divorce letter?'' he raised his brow and folded his arms over his chest. Miyoung's eyes widened and waved her hands saying it's not divorce letter. ''No, it's not divorce letter! It's agreement for our marriage.'' she grinned. 

He quickly snatched the agreement on the table and read it with curiosity. 

                                                                                   AGREEMENT IN JONGIN&MIYOUNG MARRIAGE.

                       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter